ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE DEVIL'S TRILL!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LeStryge
AUSTRALIAN JUNGLE FIGHTER
LeStryge

THE DEVIL'S TRILL!!! Empty
PostSubject: THE DEVIL'S TRILL!!!   THE DEVIL'S TRILL!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2021 7:29 am

Alex now having metamorphosed into No Face Fan has inspired me to photograph the NO Face he sent me way back when I first joined AMMO.
Alex had re-bodied this one for me as original No Face, (like all the villains it seems), comes with a very poorly articulated body.

I usually have my No Face posing as The Grim Reaper, in a black hooded robe and wielding the traditional scythe, however a recent discovery in a charity shop gave me a different idea.
Note: If like me, you like to frequent charity shops in search of material for our hobby, be sure to always check out the earrings. For some unknown reason women will hang the weirdest objects from their ears!  Question  Question  
That being so, I have gathered quite a collection of very useful props in 1/6 scale from just perusing the earring displays.
This time I found a 1/6 scale violin for one ear and the bow for the other. (I kid you not!)  cyclops

Anyway, Death is supposed to play the violin and the scale of this little one was perfect, so here is my No Face tuning up to play "The Devil's Trill" ....followed by Danse Macabre" for an encore.  What a Face

THE DEVIL'S TRILL!!! VXj8hT

THE DEVIL'S TRILL!!! AQw0Qy

I painted No Face's black gloves to represent skeletal hands soon after I received him.
Thanks again Alex!

Blondeactionman likes this post

Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: THE DEVIL'S TRILL!!!   THE DEVIL'S TRILL!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2021 1:57 pm

Eerie effect in semi-silhouette!

The miniature violin was a nice find!

Sabotage
Chip

PostSubject: Re: THE DEVIL'S TRILL!!!   THE DEVIL'S TRILL!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2021 1:59 pm

I couldn`t help myself but think of this tune / video when I see your figure . I have always enjoyed hearing and watching it . As I love plasticine Animation .

No Face must be one of the most diverse characters out there . I think he is great . Nice pick up on the Violin .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9uk9IcoQ0w

No Face Fan.

PostSubject: Re: THE DEVIL'S TRILL!!!   THE DEVIL'S TRILL!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2021 2:21 pm

Ok the violin and the bow woman’s earrings make just perfect 1/6 scale. I’m just loving the picture of your No Face Death playing The Devil's Trill" ....followed by Danse Macabre" for an encore on his violin. Oh thanks for the tip on  checking  out the earrings while in charity shops in search of material for our hobby.

Mountaineer
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: THE DEVIL'S TRILL!!!   THE DEVIL'S TRILL!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2021 3:31 pm

Great pics, Barry
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
AUSTRALIAN JUNGLE FIGHTER
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: THE DEVIL'S TRILL!!!   THE DEVIL'S TRILL!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2021 10:10 pm

Chip wrote:
As I love plasticine Animation .
Me too Mark, and that sure is one great example! Love the chooks!

Many thanks for the nice comments Everyone. Glad you liked my No Face and his violin.
Halloween is a'comin' soon!

PostSubject: Re: THE DEVIL'S TRILL!!!   THE DEVIL'S TRILL!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE DEVIL'S TRILL!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Modern Action Man (Mam) 1990 Onwards :: The No Face files-
Jump to: