ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's been a bit

Go down 
+2
TNshooter
Kimono Troop Command
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

It's been a bit Empty
PostSubject: It's been a bit   It's been a bit Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2021 7:17 pm

Life stuff took over and I've not had a ton of time for one sixth..

But a few weeks back Yuri's new clothes arrived, and this week the body for my new girl, Brooke.

Here is Yuri. Now he looks like an enforcer.
It's been a bit 20210911

This is Michael, Liams best friend. Michael has a son around Lewis age too.
It's been a bit 20210910

Here is Brooke, also Liam and his son Lewis incase you guys didn't see the old posts. I posed Brooke and later realized it looked like the guys were checking her out

It's been a bit 20210914

Brooke checking her social media.
It's been a bit 20210912

Brooke being cheeky.
It's been a bit _stora10

Back to top Go down

It's been a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a bit   It's been a bit Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2021 11:20 pm

Those suits are really well made. The figures came up really well!
Nice posing too.
Enjoyed the little hint of innuendo! Embarassed lol!
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

It's been a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a bit   It's been a bit Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2021 1:55 am

Great new figures, Sarah. Good to see you back. Hope to see more of your work soon.
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

It's been a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a bit   It's been a bit Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2021 7:16 am

Hey Sarah, I know you have been busy with school, but it's great to see
you posting again!

Those figures look great, really nice detail on the clothing.

The last photo is too funny lol! lol!

Welcome back!

Daryl

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

It's been a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a bit   It's been a bit Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2021 8:18 am

Loving the new characters Sarah!, their clothes really work for each character. Brooke looks amazing! stylish, yet with a wicked sense of humour? Really great to see you back posting again bounce bounce bounce .
Back to top Go down

It's been a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a bit   It's been a bit Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2021 8:28 am

Whether he was ogling or not, in the last shot that bloke in the back seems to have lost his contact lens? lol!
Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

It's been a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a bit   It's been a bit Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2021 6:50 pm

LeStryge wrote:
Those suits are really well made. The figures came up really well!
Nice posing too.
Enjoyed the little hint of innuendo! Embarassed lol!

They are aren't they! The grey one thay Michael has, I ordered one and received two! It makes up for the faulty blue one that order which I've been waiting on a replacement for months.🙄

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
Great new figures, Sarah. Good to see you back.  Hope to see more of your work soon.  

Thanks Gary, I hope to post some more stuff soon. I do have a new piece of hardware that I'm going to try and post this week sometime. Then again I've had it since May and haven't posted.

TNshooter wrote:
Hey Sarah, I know you have been busy with school, but it's great to see
you posting again!

Those figures look great, really nice detail on the clothing.

The last photo is too funny lol! lol!

Welcome back!

Daryl

Thanks Daryl! I'm glad you found that last picture funny. I bought those little veggies and it just seemed like a great opportunity haha.

Blondeactionman wrote:
Loving the new characters Sarah!, their clothes really work for each character. Brooke looks amazing! stylish, yet with a wicked sense of humour? Really great to see you back posting again bounce bounce bounce .

Thanks Dal! Yeah I've been thinking, there are some characters I like more than others.. I like Yuri for example, I think Brooke is going to be one of those. I'm going to get comic life today I think.

LeStryge wrote:
Whether he was ogling or not, in the last shot that bloke in the back seems to have lost his contact lens? lol!

Ahh Lewis. Haha. That guy.
Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

It's been a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a bit   It's been a bit Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2021 7:52 am

Hey all! It's been a while! Life has been, busy. Thankfully no more stupid exams and work for a few weeks.

I wanted to say hi and update this thread.

This is Emily, she is a bookworm, I know that much, but I'm working on her character as time goes on. Not sure how simple or complex she should be.

It's been a bit 20211110
bom
It's been a bit 20211111

Also Jørgen, some of you know him. I got the casual version of his figure. I love this figure so much. This is what he wears when he tries to follow his doctors orders ans get outside in the fresh air. He still manages to get to a pub for a beer though.

It's been a bit 20211112

It's been a bit 20211113

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

It's been a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a bit   It's been a bit Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2021 8:15 am

Nice to see you back, Sarah. Great figures. Jorgen is a dead Ringer for Dal's Tiberus Tibias, incidentally.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

It's been a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a bit   It's been a bit Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2021 8:21 am

I agree with Gary, so wonderful to see you posting again! and fantastic to see the new characters bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

It's been a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a bit   It's been a bit Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2021 8:33 am

Nice to see you back, Sarah. Great figures. Jorgen is a dead Ringer for Dal's Tiberus Tibias, incidentally.  

Thanks Gary, yeah I think Tiberus is the same head? It's a truly fantastic figure. I came up with Jørgen in January when I got the suit version. I initially he was going to be Liam, the English crime boss, but then Norfic Accountant felt right. I'm even tempted to track the overcoat version down.

Blondeactionman wrote:
I agree with Gary, so wonderful to see you posting again! and fantastic to see the new characters bounce bounce

Thanks Dal! It's nice to be back. I have some more stuff in the pipeline.

Last edited by RealSarahdactyl on Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

It's been a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a bit   It's been a bit Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2021 9:01 am

RealSarahdactyl wrote:

Thanks Gary, yeah I think Tiberus is the same head? It's a truly fantastic figure. I'm even tempted to track the overcoat version down.

Blondeactionman wrote:

Thanks Dal! It's nice to be back. I have some more stuff in the pipeline.

Awesome! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

It's been a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a bit   It's been a bit Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2021 10:08 am

I’m really liking that you have made your new character Emily a bookworm instead of a action hero or a secret agent. I’m really looking forward to seeing her develop as a character as time goes on with you working on her. I’m really loving the black dress that she’s wearing. She looks really cute in it. I’m really liking Jørgen‘s yellow coat that he’s wearing. Can I please ask why is he carrying a handheld calculator ?

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

It's been a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a bit   It's been a bit Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2021 12:34 pm

Fun new figures and excellent furniture and miniature props!

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

It's been a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a bit   It's been a bit Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2021 11:26 am

Nice new characters. I really like Emily's jacket. And all of your characters
have such amazing foot wear.

And like Dave said, nice miniature props.

Great to see you back!

Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

It's been a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a bit   It's been a bit Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2021 6:17 am

Toxic Robot Fan wrote:
I’m really liking that you have made your new character Emily a bookworm instead of a action hero or a secret agent. I’m really looking forward to seeing her develop as a character as time goes on with you working on her. I’m really loving the black dress that she’s wearing. She looks really cute in it. I’m really liking Jørgen‘s yellow coat that he’s wearing. Can I please ask why is he carrying a handheld calculator ?

I like the difference there too Alex. She isn't too sexy either!
Jørgen is an accountant and just loves numbers and calculations.

SCU_HQ wrote:
Those wooden chairs I actually got on ebay!

TNshooter wrote:
Nice new characters. I really like Emily's jacket. And all of your characters
have such amazing foot wear.

And like Dave said, nice miniature props.

Great to see you back!

Thanks Daryl it's good to be back!
Back to top Go down

It's been a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a bit   It's been a bit Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2021 6:24 am

RealSarahdactyl wrote:
SCU_HQ wrote:
Those wooden chairs I actually got on ebay!
I ordered and paid for a double set of those exact same chairs and the Chinese seller sent me......NOTHING!
Thankfully I did get a refund, but damn, I wanted the chairs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's been a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a bit   It's been a bit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's been a bit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Non-VAM and Other 1:6 Scale Figure Lines :: General 1/6 Figure Chat-
Jump to: