ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me!   Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 10:32 am

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! UlmVor

Happy Halloween everybody, I have been thinking about this for a long while now. My experience being a trickster for Halloween :? After I got older and stopped trick or treating, I didn't want "leave" the holiday so what did I do? I upped the ante and I became the talk of the town via that scary guy at the door! I started originally in 98 as a simple baseball player/lumberjack hybrid that wasn't scary at all really. Then over the next few years I became a hellish demonic ghoul, an alien Ghostface among others but My most prized act was Jason Voorhees, I absolutely nailed it as those others weren't a success. However, in 2010 I became TNA's Monster Abyss! It was good but it wasn't great. In 2011, I became My own Star Wars character called Darth Hyde, in short it goes that I was a Sith Lord banished to Earth only to wreck havok on the planet for thousands of years till he found George Lucas (more on that at later time maybe) but this gimmick was really hard for Me and while I was successful and scared the kids, I was only this character that once. So for the next 3 years I became Jason once again and I retired him and doing this type of act entirely in 2013 as things were really changing in the neighborhood and among other places and it just wasn't fun anymore. But oh boy it was fun before, now follow Me as to how I scared everybody Surprised ---> I loved sitting on the bench, acting like a statue or a prop then I would SUDDENLY RISE UP AND SCARE the kids BEFORE they would get to the door and knock on it for candy! I would stay still and silent for long periods of time to make this work but boy it was so fun scaring them and even the parents! Oh and when I was My other creation The St. Louie Slugger, I would be around down the driveway waiting to ambush them dragging My aluminum baseball Bat on the ground, making it grind on the concrete affraid So many times they would be so scared they didn't get any candy at all Shocked Also I loved scaring the girls, I remember a couple of them saying oh there's the guy that scares people watch out and I scare them again! And babes would honk their horns at Me going down the street when I got out there early walkin' up & down the sidewalk during a kickoff show if you will Razz Oh it was so funny and hilarious and good! Gosh I miss those times, it's been 8 years or so since I haven't done it but gosh what a ride it all was bounce

Here I am as Jason Voorhees, Darth Hyde and The St. Louie Slugger Shocked

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Umqxzl10

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com Online
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me!   Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 10:33 am

Well, here is the really big section which  gonna be a very special topic of spooky and Halloween figure showcase of stuff from Me but it's gonna be GINORMOUS Shocked Some of it has already been showcased while there will be many other things that I have not yet presented so think of that as a RECAP & PREVIEW! There is gonna be a ton of pics so let's go on this very long visual spooky ride for Halloween and the future Exclamation

Imperial Classic Monsters: Dracula, The Wolfman, The Mummy & Frankenstein's Monster + King Kong 33 & Godzilla 1985 and also Colorforms Metaluna Mutant which all can be in my vintage topic!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Imperi11
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Univer11

Monster Man aka Halloween Monsters by SOMA: I previously showcased them in My vintage topic. These guys are great and are extremely obscure, rare, and hard to find!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Group_20

BOG-O-BONES from Boglins seen in My vintage topic!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Bog-o-12

Super Naturals by Tonka all seen previously!

Lionheart, BurnHeart and Vam-Pa

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Lionhe10
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Lionhe11
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Lionhe12
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Burnhe11
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Burnhe10
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Vamp-p11
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Vamp-p10

The Mummy's Curse by Arco!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Arco_m10

The Wolfman from REMCO's Defenders

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Wolf_m10
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Wolf_m12

REMCO's DC Beast Warriors with Imperial's Battle Rhino!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Warrio10

Mumm-Ra & Skeletor: Make sure you check out My huge LJN showcase, it's one of the biggest & best ones I have ever done!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Mumm-r12

Pez Halloween, Spooky Bendables & Clip-On Critter with My Pet Monster!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Pez_ha10
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulmfoj10
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulmbxx10

Kenner's The Real Ghostbusters & Beetlejuice!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Utx43w10
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Uttsxs10
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Utxpfh10

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me!   Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 10:34 am

White Castle's Universal Monsters from 92!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ucmnpf10

Hasbro's WWF: Skinner, Doink the Clown, the Warlord, Papa Shango, the Ultimate Warrior, The Undertaker, The Giant Gonzales, Ricky" The Dragon" Steamboat and Ax, Smash & Crush of Demolition!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulrhmw10

Just Toy's WWF: Undertaker #1, Paul Bearer, Mankind, Vader, Undertaker #2!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulrvah10

Jakks Pacific WWF Brothers of Destruction Kane & The Undertaker!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulrqei10

Playmates' WWF Mankind vs. the Undertaker!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulro2f10

Playmates' WWF 14" Undertaker vs. ToyBiz' WCW Sting (dream match, never happen in real life!)!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulracu10

ToyBiz' WCW Vampiro!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulrecr10
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulrpvr10

Garfield's Ghost Stories book from 1992!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulvval10

Kenner's DC Swamp Thing & Heroes vs. The Evil Un-Men!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulzxlc10

Kenner/Hasbro Batman The Animated Series

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Umi8pf10

Kenner's Alien vs. Predator! NOTE: This My fan fiction figure of Harrigan from Congo now Predator 2 & NECA's classic Berserker & Neomorph in scale!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulzzpr10

Kenner's Terminator Future War!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulzvtg10

Playmates Skeleton Warriors!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Umiznw10

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me!   Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 10:35 am

Trendmasters' Independence Day/ID-4: WOW, I have been waiting for this ALL YEAR because it's ID-4's 25th Anniversary Surprised

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulzq7w10

Kenner/Hasbro Star Wars: Lak Sivrak!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Umih4u10

McFarlane's X-Files, Little Nicky & Spawn!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulz2pp10
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulzao110
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulzhqn10

McFarlane's Movie Maniacs! Oh I have been waiting to showcase these guys, this is only a sample. I find it so pathetic that this great series has nearly been forgotten about when it was My fave back in the day and it was the craze by others, shame things changed. So we have here Michael Myers, Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Norman Bates, Pumpkinhead, Chucky, Candyman, Ghostface, The Wishmaster, Tiffany: The Bride of Chucky, Alien & Predator, Terminators, Species, The Thing, The Blair Witch & The Tooth Fairy (they got big stories, later on that) and The Lord of Darkness (My fave, later on that)!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulzqls10
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulzgq810
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulzfbc10
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulz3nb10
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulz6p310
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulzeol10
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulzs4w10
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulzesu10
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulzzgf10

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me!   Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 10:36 am

X-PLUS USA Ray Harryhausen Monsters!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ukcowb16

Sideshow Universal Monsters!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Um7poa11
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Um7z4x10
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Um7ath10

Jack in the Box Universal Monsters!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Uclyp810

Rocket USA GORT!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulod3j10

Banpresto/Bandai Spirits & SEGA Godzilla 2000 & Showa Gamera!

Godzilla 200 & Gamera together!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ujbkyn10

Marvel Zombies Book: Got this from My good bud Darthhink!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Umchcp10

Mattel The Batman!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Umszzn10

Dark Horse & Mezco HELLBOY!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Umsxr210
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulvzcc10

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me!   Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 10:37 am

Imperial Chucky 04 & King Kong 05!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulv8bn10

NECA Ghostbusters, Ash, John McClane, King Leonidas, Conan the Barbarian and Aliens vs. Predator!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulvl6r10
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Umspix10
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulvr5g10
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulvf8r10
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulvefm10

NECA Friday the 13th!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Umsjua10

NECA The Night He Came Home!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulvxiw10

SOTA Lara Croft: The Cradle of Life!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulvbb811

Sideshow Universal Monsters & Friday the 13th!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Umcp6811
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Um1plb11

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me!   Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 10:37 am

HasbroTrick or Tater!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Umilb210
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Umi2s410

Slurpee & Playmates' Terminator 4!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Umiqhm10[/i]

Mattel Ghostbuster Classics!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulvgm310
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulvqub10
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulv3jw10
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Umskvg10

Ertl-RC2 Brands Ecto-1!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulvecf11

Accoutrements Horrified B Movie Victims, Zombies, Wall ST Victims & Zombies, Cryptids and Zombie Planet!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulvhmp11
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulvqel11
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulvacx10
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulvoa110
Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulvo6o11

Palisades Resident Evil

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ugqipx11

Hot Toys Resident Evil!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Umcj8s11

Square-Enix Resident Evil V!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulv0rc11

NECA Resident Evil!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulvpvi13

NECA Castlevania!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulvwcs13

Jakks Pacific TNA Impact: Suicide, Sting, Jeff Hardy, Shark Boy and Daffney Unger!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulaac311

Sting meets Mattel's-WWE's The Brothers of Destruction: Kane and The Undertaker!

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Ulvl8j12

So that's it. I hope you enjoyed this huge Halloween topic, it took a lot of work but it was fun. Have a safe and happy Halloween Very Happy

Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me!   Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 11:34 am

What a great collection of figures!

SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me!   Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 12:42 pm

Your collection is overwhelming in both quantity and scope! And you know what everything is, and a bit of the history behind each line, which is impressive.

Unfortunate about the changes in the neighborhood. Time to sell the old place and move to a more family friendly neighborhood so you can resume your Halloweeen tradition!
Wink

Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me!   Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2021 12:51 am

Thanks a lot Dal Very Happy

Thanks SCU, I try My best and I think it's very important to tell all the info that I know. I appreciate that Smile  Nope, can't do that unfortunately. Halloween and Trick or Treating is a thing of the past or at least in My area especially since the pandemic. I try to reminiscent it all from the past as much as I can Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me!   Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Halloween - A Special GINORMOUS - Pic Heavy Spooky Figure Showcase from Me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: