ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Male figures topless random pictures thread.

Go down 
+4
FIELD STATION 42
Kimono Troop Command
BAMComix
Professor Gangrene Fan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Male figures topless random pictures thread.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2023 3:40 pm

Male figures topless random pictures thread.  - Page 2 40184010

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2023 3:45 pm

Thanks for joining in Jim.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2023 4:03 pm

Any excuse for J.J to get his top off!

Male figures topless random pictures thread.  - Page 2 52924930183_81181462e7_cYes, it's just here under his shoulder muscle. by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2023 2:43 pm

Male figures topless random pictures thread.  - Page 2 53349046179_ded23dc345_cDax selfie by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 3:43 pm

Chris, not wanting to be outdone by Dax!

Male figures topless random pictures thread.  - Page 2 53370624323_a48c6a0b16_cChris (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 3:46 pm

That’s black and white picture It’s professionally photographed.

Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 8:54 pm

Geyper Man doesn't like sharks Evil or Very Mad Arrow Party

Male figures topless random pictures thread.  - Page 2 274469665-5066402236749150-2689412900584720992-n

Male figures topless random pictures thread.  - Page 2 274619316-1090626521730324-6762053795848829432-n

BAMComix and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 9:12 pm

Hawkeye I just love the last photo with the camouflage jacket over the shoulder and Joe topless holding the little shark that he’s just killed.

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 11:21 am

Professor Gangrene Fan wrote:
Hawkeye I just love the last photo with the camouflage jacket over the shoulder and Joe topless holding the little shark that he’s just killed.

Thanks Alex great you loved him he's a Geyper Man that I restored he had a missing arm so I did the initial shark attack photo with the missing arm and then the replacement arm shot after I repaired him Very Happy

Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 11:26 am

Hi there Ian my friend,
That's a couple of nice photos geyper man one armed escape from the shark with a now taste of human blood  affraid affraid affraid  But I feared not  lol!  As Tom stone stepped in to save the Day with his wrestling skills he makes short work of the wanna be JAWS   lol! lol! lol!

Your Tom stone figure is in very good condition Ian my friend cheers

I'll speak to you soon Ian my friend ,
Very kind regards ,
Allan

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 11:50 am

Scottish.Actionman. wrote:
Hi there Ian my friend,
That's a couple of nice photos geyper man one armed escape from the shark with a now taste of human blood  affraid affraid affraid  But I feared not  lol!  As Tom stone stepped in to save the Day with his wrestling skills he makes short work of the wanna be JAWS   lol! lol! lol!

Your Tom stone figure is in very good condition Ian my friend cheers

I'll speak to you soon Ian my friend ,
Very kind regards ,
Allan

Hello Allan Thanks for that yes it was a bit of creative restoration haha Laughing both photos of the Geyper Man before and after I replaced his missing limb, at the time I'd just picked up the vintage Action Man shark so thought I can see a photo sketch here lol! hope your well my friend it's good to see you cheers

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 12:56 pm

Hi there Ian my friend  cheers ,
It wasn't till I had finished my last post here mentioning Tom Stone thinking he was in the second photo with the shark , holding it by the tail  affraid lol! But it wasn't till after I'd posted it, I then questioned myself about my Tom Stone thinking And realising that it was a geyper man muscle body figure. cheers Head injuries  lol! lol! lol! it was the first thing I thought due to the first photo showing figure with only one arm due to a very hungry shark  affraid affraid affraid lol! lol! lol! And never put 2 and 2 together and came up with 22  lol! lol! lol!   Suspect Suspect Suspect instead of 4  Very Happy lol! lol! lol! Head injuries  lol! lol! lol!
I'll speak to you soon Ian my friend  cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan

BAMComix and Hawkeye like this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 2:05 pm

THE FULL MONTEY  lol! lol! lol! why go half way when you can go All the way      lol! lol! lol! Male figures topless random pictures thread.  - Page 2 Img_1431

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 8:38 pm

THE FULL MONTEY  lol! lol! lol! why go half way when you can go All the way      lol! lol! lol! Male figures topless random pictures thread.  - Page 2 Img_1431

Nice Treo Allan I've not seen the one on the right before Shocked And a talker at that Surprised What figure is he? and is he vintage Action Team? Cheers Ian

/

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 9:17 pm

Hi there Ian my friend  cheers
Thanks for the compliments on the 3 figures.
Sorry Ian , I forgot to ask how you were doing in previous reply Tae one of the post's. I hope you are well my friend  cheers
I'm struggling a wee bitty at the moment but I'm getting through it by the skin of my teeth .
The 3 figure I think is a Cotswold collection under license from G.I. Joe Tm copyright 1964 by Hasbro, Atomic man reproduction figure , but I could be wrong with the Cotswold thinking. I bought him from Dal As I really liked the look of him .
He's a none talker , I think he may have been produced the same time as the 40th or 50th talking commander that didn't talk , came out. But Again I am not really sure.
I hope this helps a little Ian my friend  cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2023 10:51 am

Hi there Ian my friend  cheers
Thanks for the compliments on the 3 figures.
Sorry Ian , I forgot to ask how you were doing in previous reply Tae one of the post's. I hope you are well my friend  cheers
I'm struggling a wee bitty at the moment but I'm getting through it by the skin of my teeth .
The 3 figure I think is a Cotswold collection under license from G.I. Joe Tm copyright 1964 by Hasbro, Atomic man reproduction figure , but I could be wrong with the Cotswold thinking. I bought him from Dal As I really liked the look of him .
He's a none talker , I think he may have been produced the same time as the 40th or 50th talking commander that didn't talk , came out. But Again I am not really sure.
I hope this helps a little Ian my friend  cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan

Thank you Allan I'm ok thanks but I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling, I can't imagine what it must be like after you've told me about your head injury, I wish you a speedy recovery and that your symptoms of this become less of a burden for you, I wish I could help but know little about what your going through, you can contact me anytime you want and have a chat about things any time my friend
Regarding the Joes I saw the Dog tag on the string coming from his chest and presumed this was a talker scratch but still he's really cool and had a good headsculpt thanks for the update I'll catch up later take care Kind Regards Ian

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 8:43 pm

Hi Ian my friend  cheers ,
Good to hear you're doing good My friend  cheers cheers cheers
Unfortunately, with a head injury, once a person gains one , they have it for life.
It's severity is gagged on when your day to day memory returns to you ; 18 days being at the top of their severity scale. 
My day to day memory didn't come back to me for about 8 weeks ; out of the 10 weeks I was in hospital for and even then they were not that good. 
I am an EXTREMELY LUCKY MAN TO BE ALIVE  Wink
Regarding my Atomic man on the right hand side of the post .
I to thought that he was a talker and tried him but no talking  scratch scratch
But TNshooter Daryl explained in a reply post that he's a collectors club Atomic man figure .
And that when you pull the cord , his eye will light up.
I'm going to have to dig him out and try a battery in him to see if his light up eye works  lol!
I'll speak to you soon Ian my friend  cheers
Very kind regards
Allan
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 10:14 pm

lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 10:28 pm

Thanks for the  lol!'s Jim my friend  cheers
That's all I could do when I thought about this, It was Dals post in the topless figure posts that got me Thinking  scratch  ,lol!  a lot , Posting , lol! a lot again .
Thanks again Jim my friend  cheers And I'll speak to you soon.
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 4:52 pm

Male figures topless random pictures thread.  - Page 2 Imagee12

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Male figures topless random pictures thread.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2