ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe

Go down 
5 posters

***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote now Open!***
RealSarahdactyl - Nathan and the ironhorse.
***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Vote_lcap10%***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Rustygun - After the battle.
***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Vote_lcap25%***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
Blondeactionman - Jake
***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Vote_lcap5%***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
BlondeActionMan - Welcome to the AMMO Arms
***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Vote_lcap5%***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
ROGUE TROOPER - Run!!! They're Right Behind Me...!
***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Vote_lcap10%***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
LeStryge - "RIPPING WAR STORIES"
***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Vote_lcap0%***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
SCU_HQ - The Brain that Wouldn't Die!
***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Vote_lcap0%***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Chip - " OGRE " GIT SUM
 0% [ 0 ]
LeStryge - THE GREASE-MONKEYS...
 5% [ 1 ]
somekindajoe - Having a chat.
***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Vote_lcap35%***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Vote_rcap
 35% [ 7 ]
Chip - I smell trouble
 0% [ 0 ]
LeStryge - Makin' a List, Checkin' It Twice
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Empty
PostSubject: ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe   ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2021 12:50 am

RealSarahdactyl - Nathan and the ironhorse.

***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe 20210143

Rustygun - After the battle.

***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe E7-DD333-A-5767-41-B9-8072-1-F6-B02-EAD8-F9

Blondeactionman - Jake

***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe 51006485595_e8979cd333_c

BlondeActionMan - Welcome to the AMMO Arms

***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Aprilcontest_2

ROGUE TROOPER - Run!!! They're Right Behind Me...!

***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe 20210508-174351-3

LeStryge - "RIPPING WAR STORIES"

***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe 4gGNPQ

SCU_HQ - The Brain that Wouldn't Die!

***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe June26

Chip - " OGRE " GIT SUM

***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Comp_7P1130901

LeStryge - THE GREASE-MONKEYS...

***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe TLiPvC

somekindajoe - Having a chat.

***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe 1

Chip - I smell trouble

***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe 1-P1130986

LeStryge - Makin' a List, Checkin' It Twice

***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe SQlgw7
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe   ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2021 12:52 am

Okay guys here we go again! time for the best of the best of the year! Vote will run for thirty days, no prizes, just bragging rights! bounce bounce

Vote for your winner now bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe   ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2021 1:04 am

That’s my vote in. Very good luck to everyone.

PostSubject: Re: ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe   ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2021 7:25 am

Point of order here if I may:
Rustygun's most worthy photo (shown as No.1 here) actually WON this very comp. Best Photo of 2020 last year.
Congrats again Dean.
I believe under the rules that the first photo should be the winner of December of 2020, yes?
Well that's how the comp works according to the rules as I read them.

THIS ISSUE HAS NOW BEEN CORRECTED!  THANKS DAVE! cheers

Last edited by LeStryge on Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe   ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2021 11:39 am

What year? 2012? scratch

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe   ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2021 11:39 am

LeStryge wrote:
Point of order here if I may:
Rustygun's most worthy photo (shown as No.1 here) actually WON this very comp. Best Photo of 2020 last year.
Congrats again Dean.
I believe under the rules that the first photo should be the winner of December of 2020, yes?
Well that's how the comp works according to the rules as I read them.

You are correct. That was an oversight and will be addressed shortly. Thank you for being observant.

(EDIT: Corrections made to the entries, the poll, and the year. Please let us know if anything else is amiss. These year-end polls are somewhat challenging to assemble.)

Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe   ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2021 12:56 pm

I would think this could have waited wait till January of next year, I mean the winner of December hasn't been determined yet and the year isn't over yet either, seems like who ever wins this month's comp is possibly being gypped out Question Oh well, top award shows and stuff like that do that too when things ain't actually over with yet Rolling Eyes Just My 2Cents Smile

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com

PostSubject: Re: ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe   ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2021 1:20 pm

BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:
I would think this could have waited wait till January of next year, I mean the winner of December hasn't been determined yet and the year isn't over yet either, seems like who ever wins this month's comp is possibly being gypped out Question Oh well, top award shows and stuff like that do that too when things ain't actually over with yet Rolling Eyes Just My 2Cents Smile
Not at all BtFF!
The winner of this December is included in the next year's comp of TWELVE entries, so no one gets "gypped" as you put it. 
A "year" is not necessarily just the twelve calendar months in order, Jan. to Dec.
The "Financial Year" is still a year despite it running from July to June.

Last edited by LeStryge on Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe   ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2021 1:25 pm

LeStryge wrote:
BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:
Not at all!
The winner of this December is included in the next year's comp of TWELVE entries, so no one gets "gypped" as you put it. 
A "year" is not necessarily just the twelve calendar months in order, Jan. to Dec.
The "Financial Year" is still a year despite it running from July to June.

I see, got it Wink

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe   ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2021 12:52 pm

Interesting. 
Despite an outstanding field of entries, seems like this year's comp is going to be a "two horse race"!
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe   ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2021 11:59 am

There's still time to vote in the 2021 Best of the Best photo contest! Which picture do YOU think was the best contest winner of 2021?

Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe   ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2022 5:59 pm

I did My part Exclamation

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe   ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2022 3:07 am

Three days remaining in which to cast a vote for the Best of the Best 2021!

PostSubject: Re: ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe   ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 9:36 am

The competition ended up with a clear winner! 
Congrats Steve on winning the 2021 Photo of the Year!  cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe   ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 9:43 am

Huge congratulations Steve on winning the 2021 Photo of the Year!

FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe   ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 10:00 am

Congratulations SomeKindaJoe for posting the single most popular image of the year in the 2021 Photo of the Month Competition!

Thank you to everyone who voted for the Best of the Best, and a huge shout-out to everyone who participated in one or more of the monthly 2021 competitions!

Let's hope the momentum and enthusiasm carries over in to 2022!

Well done, SKJ!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe   ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 7:23 pm

Well done Steve! a truly worthy winner! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe   ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 8:29 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Congratulations SomeKindaJoe for posting the single most popular image of the year in the 2021 Photo of the Month Competition!

Thank you to everyone who voted for the Best of the Best, and a huge shout-out to everyone who participated in one or more of the monthly 2021 competitions!

Let's hope the momentum and enthusiasm carries over in to 2022!

Well done, SKJ!

What a really lovely speech Dave.

somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe   ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 8:43 pm

'Best of the best of 2021' Shocked

I don't believe it for one second but Hank says thank you very much! cheers cheers

. . . the other guy on the bench was unavailable for comment! lol! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe   ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 9:04 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
'Best of the best of 2021' Shocked

I don't believe it for one second but Hank says thank you very much! cheers cheers

. . . the other guy on the bench was unavailable for comment! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! @ Steve, well done, hank really stole the show! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe   ***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***The best of the best photo comp 2021! - Vote Closed - Congrats SomeKindaJoe
Page 1 of 1