ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.  Empty
PostSubject: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.    BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2022 1:37 am

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.  51867805322_0392d0887f_b
Kimono TROOP CHAPTER COVERS (1)
by
Gary  Menten
, on Flickr

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.  51867805132_2b89079786_b
Page_01
by
Gary  Menten
, on Flickr

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.  51869083339_967a2d237e_b
Page_02
by
Gary  Menten
, on Flickr

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.  51868848268_2e73ee117f_b
Page_03
by
Gary  Menten
, on Flickr

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.  51868846778_8003d4d0af_b
Page_04
by
Gary  Menten
, on Flickr

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.  51869078584_15ea8038ba_b
Page_05
by
Gary  Menten
, on Flickr

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.  51867796992_68bf4149ef_b
Page_06
by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.  51869413330_fbc6da4589_b
Page_07
by
Gary  Menten
, on Flickr

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.  51868758876_d5ecc339fe_b
Page_08
by
Gary  Menten
, on Flickr

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.  51869072924_bf1f46ff2b_b
Page_09
by
Gary  Menten
, on Flickr

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.  51868838463_2748eac130_b
Page_10
by
Gary  Menten
, on Flickr

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.  51869070479_e92f6a2ecd_b
Page_11
by
Gary  Menten
, on Flickr

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.  51867788967_96702ba274_b
Page_12
by
Gary  Menten
, on Flickr

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.  51868752471_178f460620_b
Page_13
by
Gary  Menten
, on Flickr

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.  51869404630_aba7ce596f_b
Page_14
by
Gary  Menten
, on Flickr

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.  51867785557_e766dbc6ea_b
Page_15
by
Gary  Menten
, on Flickr

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.  51869402285_7395c2e4dd_b
Page_16
by
Gary  Menten
, on Flickr

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.  51868747651_c6f0acd167_b
Page_17
by
Gary  Menten
, on Flickr

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.  51869061964_44fa9c3eb7_b
Page_18
by
Gary  Menten
, on Flickr

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.  51868827198_4f48f096e2_b
Page_19
by
Gary  Menten
, on Flickr

Last edited by Kimono Troop Command on Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.    BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2022 9:52 am

Wow! what an excellent installment! I really like the way you have brought in Erika's character, and explained the background of the Nazi's supplies, simply brilliant! The double agent twist was a nice touch, as are the teasers about the technologies used by the enemy bounce bounce bounce . Really looking forward to the next installment cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ZeroDelta
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ZeroDelta

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.    BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2022 10:47 am

For some reason I am reminded of the Millennium Battalion from Hellsing. Great installment as always, cant wait to see how that is going to be resolved.

Also:
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.    BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2022 4:07 am

This installment warrants a page by page running commentary - so here we go:

COVER - Fun cover with the trio of troublemakers! And what's this... potential doubles? A sextet of troublemakers? I'm sure, with this crew, the first syllable of that word will somehow factor in.

51-1 - Things start out on a serious note! Fantastic landscape - lots of jungle foliage and bush...es.

51-2 - A mystery surfaces! Brand spankin' new, yet antique, uniforms and weapons? And speakin' of spankin', Captain Penny-Farthing is looking as fetching as ever!

51-3 - Curiouser and curiouser... and interesting from a historical perspective. I particularly like these two pics. They mesh perfectly with the conversation, bringing the figs to life.

51-4 - That sounds like a perfectly plausible crackpot theory! The quality of these photos is making me really wonder about my own work, and what I might do to improve my images.

51-5 - Well now, there's a surprise! Is "Crazy (Like a Fox) Erika" somehow linked to this mystery? And could it be that she is not quite as insane as previously believed? Nice little "movements" between each panel. These scenes are carefully planned according to a script or storyboard, or so it would appear.

51-6 - Disparate elements begin to coalesce in to a disturbing whole. Coincidence? Or something much bigger in scope and significance? Nice hand gesture in the top pic; again, suggesting action and keeping what could be static scenes visually dynamic.

51-7 - Sounds like The Agent Formerly Known As Double-Ought-Seven will need to adjust to working on a reduced budget! Might be a worthwhile trade-off, considering the assets the New Q brings to the table.
Fun pics featuring the post apocalyptic off-road rig!

51-8 - I've owned a number of cars like that over the years. I'm referring to the leaky transmission, obviously.
Vulcan bomber... yeah, it was all right, I suppose, but it was no B-58 Hustler... which featured an escape POD rather than a mere ejector seat.

51-9 - I followed the wrong career path.

51-10 - An alarm! Something's come up!

51-11 - The "Manchester" comment is a fun "insider" reference to a humorous topic on one of the Action Figure forums!

51-12 - The timing isn't quite the same as in the movies. The paint work on the 4x4 rig looks fantastic under this lighting! Did you use an airbrush to blend the camo stripes?

51-13 - I'm loving Amanda's "commie chic" outfit! Reminds me of the poster art for the low-budget 1959 film, "Cuban Rebel Girls." Except, Amanda has considerably larger... muscles... than anyone in that film.

Do I detect a subtle hint that Dr. von Neville may not be fully on board with the full doctrine of the group with whom she is working?

51-14 - Uh oh! This could spell trouble for Amanda! Disappointing a Nazi officer never works out well. Then again, Amanda has an interesting grip on that rifle. Does she suspect things might not be going well?

That "commie chic" costume is growing on me after only two panels! Maybe it's the Fidel hat! Give that girl a cigar!

51-15 - Yikes! That's a shocker! It's been a while since we've seen this level of brutality in the "Hidden in the Shadows" saga. There was some gruesome stuff in early chapters, but nothing particularly grisly for a while... until now! And quite unexpected, as it occurs in what was, until now, a jolly, cheerful escapade! Nice change of pace - makes the shock even more shocking!

Cuban Rebel Girl leaves us too soon! I shall miss her fashion sense!

51-16 - Yikes... again! Is that... Agent Tabi from BAM-HQ?!?

51-17 - Ah yes, Plan Nine deals with the Resurrection of the Dead! Or... something. Anyway, the dead girl looks genuinely dead. And the live ones look genuinely alive. Nice trick to pull off with inanimate action figures!

51-18 - Well... this is odd... and spooky. I wonder if whoever is watching from a distance can still make out the conversation, now that the transmitter is muffled by a fallen body?

The picture featuring the corpse is effectively creepy!

51-19 - That was a seriously cool installment! I was expecting, based on the beginning, another jolly, joking lark filled with innuendo and obscure references, and you gave us that; but then the story took a serious turn, pulling in elements from the larger story arc and tying them in to an even larger mystery! And... Laura Neville's missing sister, working for a neo-Nazi group? Or, is the group even "neo" - are they somehow holdouts or survivors from the Second World War? What are these hints of resurrection or regeneration technology? And... is that actually Agent Tabitha? Or have the secrets of the Genesis Project fallen in to nefarious clutches? Wild story... and fantastic photography throughout! And the costumes - top notch sexy fantasy military post-apocalyptic dieselpunk... with a garnish of Commie chic! Loved it!

Now I'm going to go rummage through my parts bin, and probably come up empty, which will lead me to The Bay and The Depot in search of pieces to assemble a Cuban Rebel Girl costume! (Where'd you find the "Castro hat?")

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.    BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter 51- The Trouble With Doubles.
Page 1 of 1