ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Be Brave, Today is the Day

Go down 
+2
FIELD STATION 42
KDM
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KDM
Painted Head
KDM

Be Brave, Today is the Day  Empty
PostSubject: Be Brave, Today is the Day    Be Brave, Today is the Day  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2022 10:06 pm

Valentine's Day has to be the best time to gather courage and tell someone how you feel.

Be Brave, Today is the Day  Untitled-1

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://karlmidlanephotography.zenfoliosite.com/my-gallery
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Be Brave, Today is the Day    Be Brave, Today is the Day  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2022 11:48 pm

That's really a sweet scene! Nicely composed! Reminds me of one of those romantic Hallmark Channel TV movies... in a good way!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Be Brave, Today is the Day    Be Brave, Today is the Day  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2022 7:26 am

Great shot KDM!
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Be Brave, Today is the Day    Be Brave, Today is the Day  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2022 3:58 pm

Very nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be Brave, Today is the Day    Be Brave, Today is the Day  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2022 10:39 pm

Very nice shot, and one of the only ones I've seen where Barbie's expression seems to work in the context.
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Be Brave, Today is the Day    Be Brave, Today is the Day  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2022 2:46 pm

LeStryge wrote:
Very nice shot, and one of the only ones I've seen where Barbie's expression seems to work in the context.

lol! lol!

Great shot KDM.. Barbie is getting a better deal than my sisters Sindys' did back in the day ( typical VAM cannon fodder Shocked Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ) but I liked Pauls MG type car.. that doubled as my commanders scout car !
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Be Brave, Today is the Day    Be Brave, Today is the Day  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2022 9:56 am

That’s just a really sweet and lovely picture.

PostSubject: Re: Be Brave, Today is the Day    Be Brave, Today is the Day  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be Brave, Today is the Day
Page 1 of 1