ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes

Go down 
3 posters

***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Open!***
Motorcycle Escape!
***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Vote_lcap13%***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
knife fight
***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Vote_lcap7%***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
No words
***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Vote_lcap7%***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Raid!
***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Vote_lcap27%***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
TEST DRIVE
***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Vote_lcap0%***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
SAR Team
***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Vote_lcap46%***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Vote_rcap
 46% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Empty
PostSubject: ***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes   ***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2022 8:32 am

Motorcycle Escape!

***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Lu1ynwM

knife fight

***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes 5-AC7-E717-7-F02-4-A31-B48-E-31-D52-B235712

No words

***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes 52199544050_0357b4f7fc_b

Raid!

***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes 52199943704_e7bf235abd_c

TEST DRIVE

***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes AEiMX2

SAR Team

***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Sar_he10
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes   ***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2022 8:49 am

That’s my vote in.

PostSubject: Re: ***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes   ***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2022 10:53 pm

I seem to be getting some sort of message here....... No
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes   ***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2022 7:34 am

LeStryge wrote:
I seem to be getting some sort of message here....... No

What’s that Barry?

PostSubject: Re: ***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes   ***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2022 2:08 am

The Robot King wrote:
What’s that Barry?
I'm getting my arse kicked in the voting Alex......
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes   ***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2022 7:50 am

LeStryge wrote:
The Robot King wrote:
What’s that Barry?
I'm getting my arse kicked in the voting Alex......

Oh okay Barry. Hey I only have one vote but remember it’s about the taking part.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes   ***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 10:30 pm

Congratulations to Riverside Rhodes for winning July’s photo of the month.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: ***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes   ***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 7:10 am

Well done RR! Brilliant winning entry! bounce bounce bounce

Riverside Rhodes likes this post

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rhodes
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
Riverside Rhodes

PostSubject: July 2022 photo of the month   ***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 12:56 pm

Thanks, Blondactionman. It's great fun (and a little intimidating) to share some of my stuff with all the great talent on here. You're Motorcycle Escape entry reminded me of Mark Hogancamp's Saving The Major shot.

There are a lot of great imaginations and very capable photographers here. I'm learning a lot from you all.

Regards,
RR
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes   ***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 1:35 pm

That’s one of my favourite things about photo of the month is seeing entires photographed by members who have used their great imaginations to create a photo for photo of the month.

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: ***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes   ***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 2:11 pm

Riverside Rhodes wrote:
Thanks, Blondactionman.  It's great fun (and a little intimidating) to share some of my stuff with all the great talent on here.  You're Motorcycle Escape entry reminded me of Mark Hogancamp's Saving The Major shot.  

There are a lot of great imaginations and very capable photographers here.  I'm learning a lot from you all.

Regards,
RR

No worries you had he best shot and deservedly won my friend bounce . I agree, there are lots of talented guys here, speaking of which, as much as I 'd like to take credit for the motor bike shot, that was TheNewGIjOEwithKungFuGrip's entry  cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rhodes
Riverside Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: ***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes   ***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 3:30 pm

Quote :
No worries you had he best shot and deservedly won my friend bounce . I agree, there are lots of talented guys here, speaking of which, as much as I 'd like to take credit for the motor bike shot, that was TheNewGIjOEwithKungFuGrip's entry  cheers cheers cheers

Thanks, BAM, and my apologies to TheNewGIjOEwithKungFuGrip, I find it difficult to parse out which name goes with which picture sometimes.  It was a great shot regardless; that blurred/moving background was amazing!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: ***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes   ***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 4:26 pm

Riverside Rhodes wrote:
Quote :
No worries you had he best shot and deservedly won my friend bounce . I agree, there are lots of talented guys here, speaking of which, as much as I 'd like to take credit for the motor bike shot, that was TheNewGIjOEwithKungFuGrip's entry  cheers cheers cheers

Thanks, BAM, and my apologies to TheNewGIjOEwithKungFuGrip, I find it difficult to parse out which name goes with which picture sometimes.  It was a great shot regardless; that blurred/moving background was amazing!

I agree! I will have to start putting names next to entries again

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes   ***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 4:29 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Riverside Rhodes wrote:
Quote :

I agree! I will have to start putting names next to entries again

That’s a very very good idea Dal.

Riverside Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: ***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes   ***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 4:36 pm

Definitely a great idea. It would be a big help to us new guys for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes   ***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***July 2022 photo of the month - Vote Closed - Congratulations Riverside Rhodes
Page 1 of 1