ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review  Empty
PostSubject: 1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review    1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2022 7:19 pm

Hi all , I don`t get to post stuff much lately , in fact I seem to find little time of late for hobbies . However ... I recently purchased the above figure , and I really like him and thought it worth offering you my opinion . I will give you plenty of pics and comment where I feel necessary .

The Box is a lidded affair , and is nicely made and feels strong .

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review  1-P1150511

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review  2-P1150510

The contents are housed deeply in the foam , there is sadly a lack of hands in my opinion , but what you get is adequate for most poses I would say . It`s nice to get the options of bare feet and shoes . I love figures that have two differing head sculpts , and he does not disappoint . The 2nd sculpt , he looks like he has been roughed up a bit , and the mouth is posed to accept the supplied Cigar . You also get a nice pair of shades , a knife  and a pistol with removeable magazine , which is nicely detailed .

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review  3-P1150516

Nice Suit , this guy is BIG !

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review  4-P1150518

The first sculpt , has a business look to it .

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review  5-P1150519

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review  6-P1150532

Typically these big guys have some limited articulation , you have to learn to live with it , and mess around to achieve the best poses He can offer .

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review  7-P1150528

on one of the hands is a ring , very Gangster  Very Happy

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review  8-P1150523

here is the 2nd sculpt , as you can see he has took some blows by the look of things , but wouldn`t want to see the other guy . This sculpt is also modelled to accept the cigar .

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review  9-P1150535

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review  10-P1150539

Now if we take off the figures shirt we get to see his heavily tattooed body .

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review  11-P1150543

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review  12-P1150544

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review  13-P1150545

I am sorry but forgot to do the pics of his back , which is also very heavily tattooed Embarassed

So here is what you get .

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review  14-P1150553

As I said I really like this figure , he has great character and his kit is well made , The double sculpts are right up my street , I love having that option . Now , the one thing that I did find disturbing , on undressing him , his shirt was tight as half expected , but I could feel it felt sticky , and it felt like I was peeling it off . I think it has definitely lifted / smudged some of the tattoo work . But you probably don`t notice this in the photos , it`s not horrendous , but guessing it would of got worse over time if just left . Taking off his pants and there is some small patches of black on his legs . I have written to my supplier , I don`t want to return him , but am hoping for a bit of discount . I have lightly washed the body , and applied talc , which I later rinsed off , and the body does not feel sticky anymore . I intend to gently wash the clothes too which I think will help . If anyone else does own this figure I would like to know if you had a similar issue . The recent heat likely does not help such things . If it had not been for the minor - ish staining , I think I would of given him 8/9 out of ten . He is an awesome dude !

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: 1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review    1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2022 8:28 pm

wow Chip, he is awesome! the tattoo work really is something! Great review. He will make a great bad guy for Bruce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: 1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review    1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2022 10:03 pm

Nice figure chip! Is this guy on a worldbox?
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: 1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review    1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2022 10:08 pm

He isn’t half heavily tattooe from the top half of his body. Nice pictures of showing him off Chip.

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: 1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review    1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2022 10:12 pm

I had similar thoughts Dal as soon as I see him . I knew you would dig him . Wink

Hi Sarah good to see you posting here again . I think this is close to the Worldbox Muscle guy , indeed I am thinking of getting one so I can keep his tats free from clothing . But I would assume he is made by the MOZ studio company ? He appears to have some screws in his butt and legs which would suggest he is not a Worldbox fig . Glad you like him .

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: 1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review    1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2022 10:13 pm

Thanks Allex . Wink

Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: 1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review    1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2022 1:07 am

Chip wrote:
I had similar thoughts Dal as soon as I see him . I knew you would dig him . Wink

Hi Sarah good to see you posting here again . I think this is close to the Worldbox Muscle guy , indeed I am thinking of getting one so I can keep his tats free from clothing . But I would assume he is made by the MOZ studio company ? He appears to have some screws in his butt and legs which would suggest he is not a Worldbox fig . Glad you like him .

He looks dangerous. Between him, and the WorldBox butcher figure, I am wondering if the next gang... erm organization I make should be Asian.
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: 1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review    1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2022 4:49 am

That is a great figure Chip! I haven't seen him before.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review    1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster with My Review
Page 1 of 1