ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Story: After completing a maintenance check on one of the Toxic Robots.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Story: After completing a maintenance check on one of the Toxic Robots.  Empty
PostSubject: Story: After completing a maintenance check on one of the Toxic Robots.    Story: After completing a maintenance check on one of the Toxic Robots.  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2022 11:41 am

After completing a maintenance check and then putting back on the copper chestplate the henchmen steps back a bit and says “Right that’s you all been checked over and now ready to go back on duty”
Story: After completing a maintenance check on one of the Toxic Robots.  1685C3C7-E298-4362-BD8A-E69D00A87BBC

He makes his way over to his desk where the rest of the tools are.
Story: After completing a maintenance check on one of the Toxic Robots.  45DB2185-6C04-4895-A2EE-D3F8A2631A8F

Story: After completing a maintenance check on one of the Toxic Robots.  990DF78E-D3F9-445A-AD4D-29AC1AF16B49

As he puts the spanner back onto the table
Story: After completing a maintenance check on one of the Toxic Robots.  1C2A6BCF-C29D-4128-AB94-82376D7B3701

He DOESN’T NOTICE the Toxic robot RIGHT behind him!
Story: After completing a maintenance check on one of the Toxic Robots.  71-FD664-A-FA63-4-CBE-94-C9-ABF1-CCB5-AD24

He turns around
Story: After completing a maintenance check on one of the Toxic Robots.  A5-B758-C8-C6-BA-48-AA-9470-0-A2-A0868-C7-D0
and sees that the Toxic robot has one of his sword arms raised in a menacing way towards him.

The henchmen reaches out behind him to grab the spanner.
Story: After completing a maintenance check on one of the Toxic Robots.  F7-F06-D35-FDD4-4471-8059-13456-A1-EDDF0

Story: After completing a maintenance check on one of the Toxic Robots.  36577-FBF-2235-4-E78-9491-B41-CCD388-BFB
Who’s going to kill first???

Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Story: After completing a maintenance check on one of the Toxic Robots.    Story: After completing a maintenance check on one of the Toxic Robots.  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2022 1:17 pm

Whoa!

Rise of the robots! affraid

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Story: After completing a maintenance check on one of the Toxic Robots.    Story: After completing a maintenance check on one of the Toxic Robots.  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2022 1:51 pm

TNshooter wrote:
Whoa!

Rise of the robots! affraid

Indeed. Thanks for the whoa Daryl.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Story: After completing a maintenance check on one of the Toxic Robots.    Story: After completing a maintenance check on one of the Toxic Robots.  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2022 3:03 pm

I would say the henchman is in trouble now!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Story: After completing a maintenance check on one of the Toxic Robots.    Story: After completing a maintenance check on one of the Toxic Robots.  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2022 3:07 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
I would say the henchman is in trouble now!

I’m going to very much agree with you on that guess Dal.

PostSubject: Re: Story: After completing a maintenance check on one of the Toxic Robots.    Story: After completing a maintenance check on one of the Toxic Robots.  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2022 10:25 pm

Well let's see now.....one small spanner against two very long flashing blades with a much greater reach? No No No
Game over I'm afraid!
Remember, ALL Alex's stories seem to end badly for someone......
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Story: After completing a maintenance check on one of the Toxic Robots.    Story: After completing a maintenance check on one of the Toxic Robots.  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2022 11:05 pm

LeStryge wrote:
Well let's see now.....one small spanner against two very long flashing blades with a much greater reach?  No  No  No
Game over I'm afraid!
Remember, ALL Alex's stories seem to end badly for someone......

Very good points on all of them especially remember, all Alex’s stories seem to end badly for someone.

PostSubject: Re: Story: After completing a maintenance check on one of the Toxic Robots.    Story: After completing a maintenance check on one of the Toxic Robots.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story: After completing a maintenance check on one of the Toxic Robots.
Page 1 of 1