ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Randam's Random Pictures

Go down 
+4
FIELD STATION 42
Kimono Troop Command
Rogue-Trooper
Professor Gangrene Fan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Randam Hajile
New Recruit
Randam Hajile

Randam's Random Pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randam's Random Pictures   Randam's Random Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 3:10 pm

Thanks for the kind comments, guys! I'm happy that you like the pics. Smile
Back to top Go down
Melancholia
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Randam's Random Pictures   Randam's Random Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2023 12:54 am

Nice to see you here Ralf, I had to check out your posts as I believe you own every 1/6 scale headsculpt ever created, and was curious to see your figures, I must say, I'm impressed by your collection, all standouts of course. I especially love your Ghost In The Shell, I saw the photos on Flickr. Great quality figures!
Back to top Go down
Randam Hajile
New Recruit
Randam Hajile

PostSubject: Re: Randam's Random Pictures   Randam's Random Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2023 4:37 pm

Melancholia wrote:
Nice to see you here Ralf, I had to check out your posts as I believe you own every 1/6 scale headsculpt ever created, and was curious to see your figures, I must say, I'm impressed by your collection, all standouts of course.  I especially love your Ghost In The Shell, I saw the photos on Flickr.  Great quality figures!

Thanks, Faith! It's great to see you on this board, too.

Actually, I feel that I'm out of the loop with new head sculpts these days, because I'm largely ignoring the ongoing flood of YMT Toys heads. Somehow they all look the same to me... I wish Kimi Toys would release some new heads, but I think they are gone for good. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randam's Random Pictures   Randam's Random Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randam's Random Pictures
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2