ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mam Jungle Explorer Vehicle at the top of Trahenna Hill.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Mam Jungle Explorer Vehicle at the top of Trahenna Hill. Empty
PostSubject: Mam Jungle Explorer Vehicle at the top of Trahenna Hill.   Mam Jungle Explorer Vehicle at the top of Trahenna Hill. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2022 4:45 pm

Mam driving his Jungle Explorer Vehicle at the top of Trahenna Hill near Broughton village in the Scottish Borders.
Mam Jungle Explorer Vehicle at the top of Trahenna Hill. 7-D125470-FF64-487-B-BF87-601-DBA67-B699

Mam Jungle Explorer Vehicle at the top of Trahenna Hill. 5102-E16-E-11-AA-4684-ABC1-83-EFCD0-EAF67

Mam Jungle Explorer Vehicle at the top of Trahenna Hill. DD9-FBF3-F-81-E9-4651-9-A1-B-573-D80722-FD4

Mam Jungle Explorer Vehicle at the top of Trahenna Hill. 45-BF995-D-0-D88-4-B97-8602-1119-F263051-A

Mam Jungle Explorer Vehicle at the top of Trahenna Hill. 8-EB23032-4314-49-F0-883-F-95-D943-DA4-A44

Mam Jungle Explorer Vehicle at the top of Trahenna Hill. EE6-C8-B2-C-EA27-4-B8-F-8-F58-111-C5-B333-FF0

Behind the scene picture. Dad running away from the picture shot.
Mam Jungle Explorer Vehicle at the top of Trahenna Hill. A9-AB4-D50-0-E42-4448-A0-B2-7-EF54115-B50-F

Pictures where taken by Ivan and set ups by dad.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Mam Jungle Explorer Vehicle at the top of Trahenna Hill.   Mam Jungle Explorer Vehicle at the top of Trahenna Hill. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2022 4:52 pm

Fantastic shots! the location works perfectly in scale with the vehicle bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Mam Jungle Explorer Vehicle at the top of Trahenna Hill.   Mam Jungle Explorer Vehicle at the top of Trahenna Hill. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2022 5:23 pm

Razz I love that last pic! Is that when Other Dave gave the vehicle a shove and watched it roll all the way to the bottom of the mountain?

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mam Jungle Explorer Vehicle at the top of Trahenna Hill.   Mam Jungle Explorer Vehicle at the top of Trahenna Hill. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2022 5:46 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Fantastic shots! the location works perfectly in scale with the vehicle bounce bounce bounce

I very much agree with you Dal on that the location works perfectly in scale with the vehicle.

Eagle Eyes
Porky

PostSubject: Re: Mam Jungle Explorer Vehicle at the top of Trahenna Hill.   Mam Jungle Explorer Vehicle at the top of Trahenna Hill. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2022 5:49 pm

Great location..I loved the way that Cairn looked massive.. Until we see your dad in frame ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mam Jungle Explorer Vehicle at the top of Trahenna Hill.   Mam Jungle Explorer Vehicle at the top of Trahenna Hill. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2022 5:49 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Razz  I love that last pic! Is that when Other Dave gave the vehicle a shove and watched it roll all the way to the bottom of the mountain?

Yes, dad’s job was to give the vehicle a shove down the mountain and then run out the way of the shot, which he’d then watched it roll all the way to the bottom of the mountain.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mam Jungle Explorer Vehicle at the top of Trahenna Hill.   Mam Jungle Explorer Vehicle at the top of Trahenna Hill. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2022 5:52 pm

Porky wrote:
Great location..I loved the way that Cairn looked massive.. Until we see your dad in frame ! Smile

Thanks for your comments Porky.

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Mam Jungle Explorer Vehicle at the top of Trahenna Hill.   Mam Jungle Explorer Vehicle at the top of Trahenna Hill. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2022 12:45 am

Great photos as usual!

I would love to have one of those vehicles, but the cost of it and shipping would break the bank
for me.

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mam Jungle Explorer Vehicle at the top of Trahenna Hill.   Mam Jungle Explorer Vehicle at the top of Trahenna Hill. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2022 7:58 am

TNshooter wrote:
Great photos as usual!

I would love to have one of those vehicles, but the cost of it and shipping would break the bank
for me.

I agree with you Daryl. That’s a shame that the cost of it and shipping would break the bank for you Sad.

PostSubject: Re: Mam Jungle Explorer Vehicle at the top of Trahenna Hill.   Mam Jungle Explorer Vehicle at the top of Trahenna Hill. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mam Jungle Explorer Vehicle at the top of Trahenna Hill.
Page 1 of 1