ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some new arrivals today: Madelman Action Figure

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

Some new arrivals today: Madelman Action Figure Empty
PostSubject: Some new arrivals today: Madelman Action Figure   Some new arrivals today: Madelman Action Figure Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2023 8:46 pm

Some new arrivals today: Madelman Action Figure Img_2876
Some new arrivals today: Madelman Action Figure Img_2875
Some new arrivals today: Madelman Action Figure Img_2870
Some new arrivals today: Madelman Action Figure Img_2869
Some new arrivals today: Madelman Action Figure Img_2868
Some new arrivals today: Madelman Action Figure Img_2867
Some new arrivals today: Madelman Action Figure Img_2864
Some new arrivals today: Madelman Action Figure Img_2863
Some new arrivals today: Madelman Action Figure Img_2862
Some new arrivals today: Madelman Action Figure Img_2861
Some new arrivals today: Madelman Action Figure Img_2860

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals today: Madelman Action Figure   Some new arrivals today: Madelman Action Figure Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 4:54 am

i've got to hand it to you on your new arrivals you have there Scottish.Actionman. It’s always handy to have a spare hands if old vam hands need replacing. So amongst your new arrivals which is not that hard to spot really lol is another vam heavy field gun. Looking forward to seeing that being used outside on the battlefield. Another things that I’ve spotted amongst your new arrivals are some mam bits like black shoes, dog leash, a grey heavy machine gun, a plastic brown hat that comes from a carded set called Aussie Outback. I also spotted kickboxer equipment from mam kickboxer.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals today: Madelman Action Figure   Some new arrivals today: Madelman Action Figure Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 6:57 am

Nice pick ups Allen, the madelman looks great!
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals today: Madelman Action Figure   Some new arrivals today: Madelman Action Figure Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 12:20 pm

Nice kit. cheers bounce

I'm really liking the heavy gun. Can't say I'm familiar with Madelman.

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals today: Madelman Action Figure   Some new arrivals today: Madelman Action Figure Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 12:27 pm

[quote="Scottish.Actionman."][url=https://servimg.com/view/20481246/873][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/20/48/12/46/img_28

Nice pick up Alan the Mandelman looks in great condition and a nice selection of goodies overall bounce

Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals today: Madelman Action Figure   Some new arrivals today: Madelman Action Figure Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 10:30 pm

Thanks Ian , Daryl , Dal and Alex for your kind comments  cheers cheers cheers cheers I bought the field gun without reading the description thinking it would be Vam size  lol! lol! lol!  it's a head injury thing and a bit of lacking intelligence  lol! lol! lol! , unfortunately they are smaller, but per chance I came across the madelman boxed mint figure and thought perfect for the madelman working field gun that I  bought. I'm guessing possibly a European action figure, but I may be wrong As I know nothing about them, they just caught my eye ; It was a bit of a mistake buy that worked out in the end for me. I think that they may be used in inside photos to give a bit of distance in the photos with vam and mam figures. 
The mam pieces were really bought for one thing and it will be posted at some point soon, but everything else is very handy to have. As there's plenty of figures in need of bits and pieces.

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals today: Madelman Action Figure   Some new arrivals today: Madelman Action Figure Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2023 12:40 pm

Scottish.Actionman. wrote:
Thanks Ian , Daryl , Dal and Alex for your kind comments  cheers cheers cheers cheers I bought the field gun without reading the description thinking it would be Vam size  lol! lol! lol!  it's a head injury thing and a bit of lacking intelligence  lol! lol! lol! , unfortunately they are smaller, but per chance I came across the madelman boxed mint figure and thought perfect for the madelman working field gun that I  bought. I'm guessing possibly a European action figure, but I may be wrong As I know nothing about them, they just caught my eye ; It was a bit of a mistake buy that worked out in the end for me. I think that they may be used in inside photos to give a bit of distance in the photos with vam and mam figures. 
The mam pieces were really bought for one thing and it will be posted at some point soon, but everything else is very handy to have. As there's plenty of figures in need of bits and pieces.

Nice one Allen you really got some nice pieces there the Mandelman was a Spanish figure and nice to get him in the box the field gun looks ideal size for him and if your looking to move any of the hands and pieces I'd be interested in a couple
cheers Cheers Ian

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals today: Madelman Action Figure   Some new arrivals today: Madelman Action Figure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some new arrivals today: Madelman Action Figure
Page 1 of 1