ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My action man Dr X with brain laser figure I forgot to post yesterday.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

My action man Dr X with brain laser figure I forgot to post yesterday. Empty
PostSubject: My action man Dr X with brain laser figure I forgot to post yesterday.   My action man Dr X with brain laser figure I forgot to post yesterday. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2023 11:30 pm

My action man Dr X with brain laser figure I forgot to post yesterday. Img_2945
My action man Dr X with brain laser figure I forgot to post yesterday. Img_2943
My action man Dr X with brain laser figure I forgot to post yesterday. Img_2941
cyclops affraid cyclops affraid lol! lol! lol! My action man Dr X with brain laser figure I forgot to post yesterday. Img_2939
My action man Dr X with brain laser figure I forgot to post yesterday. Img_2940

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: My action man Dr X with brain laser figure I forgot to post yesterday.   My action man Dr X with brain laser figure I forgot to post yesterday. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 1:21 am

I don't have that version of Dr. X, but I have seen photos. I had no idea his eye lit up!

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My action man Dr X with brain laser figure I forgot to post yesterday.   My action man Dr X with brain laser figure I forgot to post yesterday. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 1:31 am

That Dr. X looks evil looking all dressed in black to me. The black turtleneck jumper suits that particular Dr. X.

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: My action man Dr X with brain laser figure I forgot to post yesterday.   My action man Dr X with brain laser figure I forgot to post yesterday. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 3:30 am

Thanks Daryl and Alex  cheers cheers 
I had seen him before, But his Mohican was always damaged. I don't think he's in the right uniform . But all I had to do was get him a pair of boots and choose a gun from the half a sandwich box  lol! lol! lol!  ( Vam boots , were closest to hand ). I agree with you Alex in regards to him looking good out with his proper outfit. The black turtleneck works well with him  cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My action man Dr X with brain laser figure I forgot to post yesterday.   My action man Dr X with brain laser figure I forgot to post yesterday. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 8:42 am

Yes you are correct Scottish.Actionman. he isn’t in the right uniform. Here is a picture of him wearing the outfit he should be in and including the correct boots, his rocket launcher and special communicator belt.
My action man Dr X with brain laser figure I forgot to post yesterday. 5-C7-A59-B8-E8-D4-45-E7-AA44-9-F2-CF16-E293-A

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: My action man Dr X with brain laser figure I forgot to post yesterday.   My action man Dr X with brain laser figure I forgot to post yesterday. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 9:16 pm

Thank you very much Alex cheers that will keep me right. I think the belt will probably be the most awkward piece to get, But I have got all the time in the world to get it. And with any luck may have have one in the very many modern Hasbro footlocker. lol! lol! lol! I have meant to post photos of them, I just haven't had the right frame of mind recently ,
Speak to you soon my friend
. Allan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My action man Dr X with brain laser figure I forgot to post yesterday.   My action man Dr X with brain laser figure I forgot to post yesterday. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My action man Dr X with brain laser figure I forgot to post yesterday.
Page 1 of 1