ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie Empty
PostSubject: Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie   Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2023 4:55 pm

Marx Ready Gangs The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto restoration and kitbash and posing with this vintage plastic Lassie Dog marked Hong Kong No 101🧒🤠🐕

Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie 360129876-10161072207318554-1257043117133938420-n

Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie 360118191-10161072207018554-3825574567134333652-n

Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie 362638797-10161072206828554-680703306308046531-n

Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie 362298806-10161072206608554-6130470781110795768-n

Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie 360145525-10161072206773554-80358218925607354-n

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie   Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2023 11:54 pm

They look great Ian. cheers

It's my understanding the Sundown Kid is very hard to find.

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie   Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2023 8:21 am

Very cool Ian, he looks great!

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie   Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2023 4:02 pm

That aftermarket action figure case is an interesting piece! I do not recall ever seeing one of those before.

I remember a variety of cases for miniature toy cars and trucks, both "name brand" and aftermarket, but I don't recall vinyl cases for 12-inch action figures.

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie   Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2023 7:30 pm

TNshooter wrote:
They look great Ian. cheers

It's my understanding the Sundown Kid is very hard to find.

Cheers Daryl Very Happy I'd agree he's a difficult figure to find especially in the UK, This one was missing a foot when I got him so I've made him a replacement, hes quite an unusual figure with the blond4e hair and 4 o clock shadow, I believe he was modelled on Clint Eastwood from the Spaghetti western era scratch Cheers Ian

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie   Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2023 7:32 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Very cool Ian, he looks great!

Cheers Dal Sundown Kid he's a bit different lol!

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie   Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2023 8:08 pm

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
That aftermarket action figure case is an interesting piece! I do not recall ever seeing one of those before.

I remember a variety of cases for miniature toy cars and trucks, both "name brand" and aftermarket, but I don't recall vinyl cases for 12-inch action figures.

Hi Dave I picked the case up earlier this year and hadn't seen one like this before, there is an error on the graphics and it says Long Ranger instead of Lone Ranger, not sure if this is a deliberate mistake or done for Copyright reasons, scratch: I've also got another Vinyl case that I picked up from the States, this one is quite cool and even has a seat inside for your figure to sit and display through the jeep window

Cheers Ian

Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie 95080419-10158342481758554-1780795248826384384-n

Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie 95480303-10158342481903554-6211826838180724736-n

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie   Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2023 12:43 am

Wow! That Jeep-style "Combat Man" case is really impressive!

It's amazing to me that you find these vinyl cases intact! From what I recall, even as a kid, the vinyl tended to give way along the seams and at the corners within a few years.

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie   Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2023 5:10 am

Wow, you seem to find the rarest items! The Sundown Kid is very hard to find in the states,
and the Combat Man's case is also very hard to find, especially in such good shape!

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie   Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2023 10:47 am

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
Wow! That Jeep-style "Combat Man" case is really impressive!

It's amazing to me that you find these vinyl cases intact! From what I recall, even as a kid, the vinyl tended to give way along the seams and at the corners within a few years.

Thanks Dave and yes I'm also amazed at the condition of these as cheaper plastics and vinyl pieces back in the day often fell apart when the drying out of the materials happened here's a couple of my Buddy Charlies checking out the Jeep case Cheers Ian

Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie 95537362-10158342481648554-534337074568888320-n

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie   Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2023 10:57 am

TNshooter wrote:
Wow, you seem to find the rarest items! The Sundown Kid is very hard to find in the states,
and the Combat Man's case is also very hard to find, especially in such good shape!

Thanks, Daryl yes I seem to have been lucky but I also have good friends that help me to find some of my pieces we help each other out with things on our side of the pond here's what the Sundown Kid and Tonto were like when I picked them up Cheers Ian

Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie 102-6725-2

PostSubject: Re: Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie   Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marx Ready Gang The Sundown Kid and Lone Ranger Tonto Restored and Bash + Lassie
Page 1 of 1