ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Action Man Red Devil Parachutist

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

Action Man Red Devil Parachutist  Empty
PostSubject: Action Man Red Devil Parachutist    Action Man Red Devil Parachutist  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2023 7:29 pm

Action Man Red Devil Paratrooper making ready to leave the jumping platform from our bathroom shelf Cool 🕋🪂

Action Man Red Devil Parachutist  1

Action Man Red Devil Parachutist  2

Action Man Red Devil Parachutist  3

Action Man Red Devil Parachutist  4

flower Cheers Ian

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Red Devil Parachutist    Action Man Red Devil Parachutist  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2023 8:42 pm

He looks great Ian. cheers

Some years back I got a job lot with the jumper and helmet, but I don't have any of the
other kit.

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Red Devil Parachutist    Action Man Red Devil Parachutist  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2023 9:04 pm

TNshooter wrote:
He looks great Ian. cheers

Some years back I got a job lot with the jumper and helmet, but I don't have any of the
other kit.

Thanks, Daryl My Son James picked him up for me in a box lot yesterday, It was a great treat with a lot of good pieces drunken I love you He'sn so kind and awesome my Son Very Happy sunny I have quite a lot in my spares so if your ever looking for anything
Cheers Ian

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Red Devil Parachutist    Action Man Red Devil Parachutist  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2023 10:08 pm

Those Goggles really work well , how can you not love an A.M Red Devil ? Great pics and good to see .

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Red Devil Parachutist    Action Man Red Devil Parachutist  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2023 11:22 pm

Leaping from a bathroom shelf? I hope he has a life ring! He might have a wet landing!

Cool fig! I've not seen that configuration before.

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Red Devil Parachutist    Action Man Red Devil Parachutist  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 7:05 am

Very nice Ian!

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Red Devil Parachutist    Action Man Red Devil Parachutist  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 1:06 pm

Chip wrote:
Those Goggles really work well , how can you not love an A.M Red Devil ? Great pics and good to see .

Thanks Chip I do have the correct goggles somewhere in one of my boxes, scratch but could only find these Laughing I got 3 or 4 sets of clothing with this guy I intend to show him with all the different sets that my son got for me cheers cheers cheers Cheers Ian

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Red Devil Parachutist    Action Man Red Devil Parachutist  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 1:11 pm

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
Leaping from a bathroom shelf? I hope he has a life ring! He might have a wet landing!

Cool fig! I've not seen that configuration before.

Cheers Dave The goggles aren't from this set but all I could find at the time, also this Bearded guy came with different sets that I intend to dress him in and post some more photos bounce bounce bounce Cheers Ian

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Red Devil Parachutist    Action Man Red Devil Parachutist  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 1:20 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Very nice Ian!

Thanks, Dal this was a surprise gift from my Son James he found a box lot of stuff in a local junk shop and just bought it for me Surprised I love you What a great surprise I'll post more of the stuff later here's James and me with an earlier Parachutist I got for him back in the 90s looks like he's paid me back 10 fold Cool Wink Cheers Ian

Action Man Red Devil Parachutist  IMGP9755

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Red Devil Parachutist    Action Man Red Devil Parachutist  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 2:21 pm

I know we are a bit nick pity us vintage collectors , but those goggles look great , kind of gives him a new modern UpToDate look . Great pic of you and the Young un . Wink

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Red Devil Parachutist    Action Man Red Devil Parachutist  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 4:23 pm

Chip wrote:
I know we are a bit nick pity us vintage collectors , but those goggles look great , kind of gives him a new modern UpToDate look . Great pic of you and the Young un . Wink

CheersChip and yes I also like to try and keep to the original but I'm also prepared to try alternatives I'm also really liking the look with these goggles they are pretty cool Cool Laughing Thanks for the like on the photo with James that was when I was a few stone lighter and a lot fitter and more hair and not white Rolling Eyes

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Red Devil Parachutist    Action Man Red Devil Parachutist  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 10:51 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
Chip wrote:

CheersChip and yes I also like to try and keep to the original but I'm also prepared to try alternatives I'm also really liking the look with these goggles they are pretty cool Cool Laughing Thanks for the like on the photo with James that was when I was a few stone lighter and a lot fitter and more hair and not white Rolling Eyes

Think a few of us here look back on when we were like that . Very Happy

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Red Devil Parachutist    Action Man Red Devil Parachutist  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2023 8:43 pm

Chip wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:
Chip wrote:

Think a few of us here look back on when we were like that . Very Happy

Laughing Yeah no holding back the tide of time affraid cheers

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Red Devil Parachutist    Action Man Red Devil Parachutist  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Action Man Red Devil Parachutist
Page 1 of 1