ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The American post really impressed me with a very quick postage time

Go down 
+2
Chip
Scottish.Actionman.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

The American post really impressed me with a very quick postage time  Empty
PostSubject: The American post really impressed me with a very quick postage time    The American post really impressed me with a very quick postage time  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 11:01 pm

A recent purchase All the way from Birmingham , Alabama  , USA
And it only took 10 days from the purchase cheers  Fantastico  cheersThe American post really impressed me with a very quick postage time  Img_1210
Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: The American post really impressed me with a very quick postage time    The American post really impressed me with a very quick postage time  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 11:13 pm

The American post really impressed me with a very quick postage time  16952410
The American post really impressed me with a very quick postage time  Img_1212
Here's the information on the back of the box The American post really impressed me with a very quick postage time  Img_1211
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: The American post really impressed me with a very quick postage time    The American post really impressed me with a very quick postage time  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 11:28 pm

Another nice score .

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The American post really impressed me with a very quick postage time    The American post really impressed me with a very quick postage time  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 11:37 pm

I’m really liking the look of Black Spider Rendezvous. My question for you is he going to get to fly in the sky with his black turbo copter ?

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: The American post really impressed me with a very quick postage time    The American post really impressed me with a very quick postage time  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 4:28 am

Nice pickup Allan. cheers That's a great set, mine is hiding somewhere. Laughing
I'm amazed you got it in ten days. It takes that long for me to receive things shipped from here.

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: The American post really impressed me with a very quick postage time    The American post really impressed me with a very quick postage time  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 3:07 pm

That's brilliant Allan and nice fast shipping cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: The American post really impressed me with a very quick postage time    The American post really impressed me with a very quick postage time  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 4:08 am

Thanks Chip  cheers ,
I'm really happy with it , And it means more to me within my collection the Fact that it came from U.S.A. direct to myself  Very Happy
Please read on Chip And I'll speak to you soon my friend  cheers

Thanks Alex  cheers ,
I'm really not sure if he'll get out of the box  scratch , I had bought the set for the turbo copter initially for my wolf pack team , But before the parcel had arrived I was having second thoughts  lol!
Please read on And before Alex And I will speak to you soon my friend  cheers

Thanks Daryl  cheers ,
I managed to get the price down enough for me to get it for a good price. I was also looking at a black turbo copter I came across in eBay the seller was from the U.S.A.  But this set I have bought was a lot more viable. 
And I agree whole heartedly with you on the set being great. I'm really happy that I bought it , It's Very cool.And like I said to Chip .
"It means more to me because the set came from the U.S.A. "
Please read on and before Daryl My friend And I will speak to you soon  cheers

Thanks Ian  cheers ,
The 10 days shipping time was faster than some of the things I have had posted to me in the U.K.  lol! just not at the time you're waiting for the postman to arrive with your parcel  lol!

It has a special forces look to it , I think. I'm really glad I bought it  Smile please read above Ian my friend And I will speak to you soon . cheers
Back to top Go down
Glidah Drivah
Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

PostSubject: Re: The American post really impressed me with a very quick postage time    The American post really impressed me with a very quick postage time  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 5:58 pm

Great acquisition! Some of the timeless sets were very nice; including this one!

-Nate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The American post really impressed me with a very quick postage time    The American post really impressed me with a very quick postage time  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The American post really impressed me with a very quick postage time
Page 1 of 1