ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II.

Go down 
+5
inntruderr61
somekindajoe
Kimono Troop Command
FIELD STATION 42
BAMComix
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II.   44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 12:30 pm

lol!  That was a far more amusing and clever twist than what I was expecting! And no time-travelling Doctor! lol! cheers

Very Happy Thanks Dave! You set me quiet the challenge trying to figure out how they would escape Wink . really pleased you enjoyed it!

Last edited by FIELD STATION 42 on Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
ZeroDelta
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ZeroDelta

44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II.   44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 12:34 pm

Reading the whole thing with Harley and Dimitir, why the hell does this remind me of this ZZ Top song:

She likes wearin' lipstick, she likes French cuisine
But she won't let me use my passion unless it's in a limousine
She got me under pressure,
She got me under pressure
She likes the art museum, she don't like Pavlov's dog
She fun at the mind museum, she likes it in a London fog
She don't like other women, she likes whips and chains
She likes cocaine and filppin' out with great Danes
She's about all I can handle, it's too much for my brain
It's got me under pressure
I'm gonna give her a message
Here's what I'm gonna say
"It's all over"
She might get out a nightstick
And hurt me real real bad
By the roadside in a ditch

oh right, THATS Why!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: 44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II.   44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 1:55 pm

BAMComix wrote:
Professor Gangrene Fan wrote:
I very much agree with you Gary on It's nice to see Redbox get what he so richly deserves because he clearly does Very Happy. I thought that was one time looping in that short comic. Really made me go crazy lol. My favourite bit was when Harley said
44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 IMG-5936

Thanks Alex! really pleased it made you laugh! and good to know that you enjoyed Demitri getting a beating (I can see a trend developing here Razz ). Yeah, the Evils really p'eed Harley off! They should be afraid, very afraid! Smile

Oh I’m very much hoping that Demitri getting a beating becomes a trending developing thing. Yeah the two Evils should be very afraid Very Happy.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: 44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II.   44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 2:41 pm

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
Dispatch from Down Under – Rumors of Australian Cousin Doctor Evil's Demise have been Greatly Exaggerated:

44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 Australian_Doctor_Evil

44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 IMG-5899
“ Dr. Evil, I don’t think your skin will take to the Australian sun in the slightest. The sun is wasted on your skin mwahahahah! Any skin Doctor wouldn’t even try and cure you because they probably aren’t any skin treatments for your skin and the colour of it. Those dholes are just waiting for you to fall asleep then they will feast on your body, but they will probably be very ill afterwards.”

Last edited by Professor Gangrene Fan on Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: 44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II.   44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 2:42 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:

44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 Imagee21

44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 IMG-5899
“ Well I don’t want to join forces with you because I only work with people I trust. In my world Dr. X is well and truly dead, I should know because I was the one who killed him. Of course my brain is full of toxins. In fact my whole body is infected by so many diseases and several types of poisons mwahahaha!!”

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: 44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II.   44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 2:48 pm

BAMComix wrote:
Kimono Troop Command wrote:
Very amusing, Dal.  It's nice to see Redbox get what he so richly deserves, and very clever how you got him and Harley out of the time loop.

Tanks Gary! It took me quite a while to figure out how I was gonna get them out without gong down the obvious Doctor Who route. I really pleased you enjoyed it and got a giggle or too Wink . I had a feeling you'd enjoy Redbox cop a beating, or several! lol! .

44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 53341005702_9fa1e099a7_b
Page_1
by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 53342114988_b4b30f563d_b
Page_2

44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 53341893191_95c2aca6ee_b
Page_3

44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 53342220159_5dd62cd8c9_b
Page_4

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: 44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II.   44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 2:54 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!. I had to explain to dad what a Johnson was.

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: 44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II.   44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 3:03 pm

In Scotland, you probably call it a "Jocko," or a "Bonnie Prince Charlie" or something like that, right?

44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 53341989531_f03b456a54_b
rupert

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: 44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II.   44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 9:36 pm

44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 Johnson1

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: 44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II.   44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 9:49 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Best one yet, Dave. I was wondering what was taking you so long to jump into this. Now I know. This being said, as outboard motors go, that looks like a pretty small Johnson.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: 44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II.   44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 10:15 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! @ Gary and Dave.

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: 44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II.   44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2023 5:00 am

Return to Sender! My favorite Elvis song! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: 44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II.   44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2023 5:59 am

44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 53342750967_a15ccf5818_b
Page_1
by Gary Menten, on Flickr

44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 53342750982_fe8be489a0_b
Page_2

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: 44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II.   44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2023 7:18 am

ZeroDelta wrote:
Reading the whole thing with Harley and Dimitir, why the hell does this remind me of this ZZ Top song:

She likes wearin' lipstick, she likes French cuisine
But she won't let me use my passion unless it's in a limousine
She got me under pressure,
She got me under pressure
She likes the art museum, she don't like Pavlov's dog
She fun at the mind museum, she likes it in a London fog
She don't like other women, she likes whips and chains
She likes cocaine and filppin' out with great Danes
She's about all I can handle, it's too much for my brain
I'm gonna give her a message
Here's what I'm gonna say
"It's all over"
She might get out a nightstick
And hurt me real real bad
By the roadside in a ditch

oh right, THATS Why!

lol! Great song choice, Zero!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: 44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II.   44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2023 7:18 am

BAMComix wrote:
I very much agree with you Gary on It's nice to see Redbox get what he so richly deserves because he clearly does Very Happy. I thought that was one time looping in that short comic. Really made me go crazy lol. My favourite bit was when Harley said
44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 IMG-5936

Thanks Alex! really pleased it made you laugh! and good to know that you enjoyed Demitri getting a beating (I can see a trend developing here Razz ). Yeah, the Evils really p'eed Harley off! They should be afraid, very afraid! Smile

Oh I’m very much hoping that Demitri getting a beating becomes a trending developing thing. Yeah the two Evils should be very afraid Very Happy.

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: 44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II.   44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2023 7:20 am

BAMComix wrote:
Very amusing, Dal.  It's nice to see Redbox get what he so richly deserves, and very clever how you got him and Harley out of the time loop.

Tanks Gary! It took me quite a while to figure out how I was gonna get them out without gong down the obvious Doctor Who route. I really pleased you enjoyed it and got a giggle or too Wink . I had a feeling you'd enjoy Redbox cop a beating, or several! lol! .

44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 53341005702_9fa1e099a7_b
Page_1

44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 53342114988_b4b30f563d_b
Page_2

44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 53341893191_95c2aca6ee_b
Page_3

44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 53342220159_5dd62cd8c9_b
Page_4

lol! lol! lol! It looks as if Demitri has quite the fan club! Brilliant stuff Gary!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: 44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II.   44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2023 7:22 am

lol! lol!  @ Dave!
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: 44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II.   44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2023 2:46 pm

Great stuff everyone! cheers cheers cheers
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! @ Alex!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: 44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II.   44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2023 4:03 pm

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
What’s this? The mud wrestling competition just got a whole lot more interesting! And they certainly cannot disqualify Gangrene for excessive body hair! Razz

lol! lol! lol! lol!

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: 44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II.   44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2023 4:55 am

44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 53352560519_85461a9523_b
Kill redbox

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: 44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II.   44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2023 7:32 am

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: 44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II.   44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2023 11:55 am

Clearly, there are a lot of people who want Redbox dead.
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: 44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II.   44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2023 4:58 pm

lol! lol! lol!

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: 44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II.   44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2023 10:51 pm

44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 53368508172_da932fd0e2_c

44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 53369859040_4d4563ccfa_c

44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 53368508147_edcf045846_c

44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 53369721684_81b9755fe7_c

44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 53368508152_a918849547_c

BAMComix and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: 44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II.   44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 2:35 pm

Excellent to see Elvis up on the photo board.
Thanks for putting a smile on my dial ( face ) whilst reading the post, Excellent stuff Dave my friend  cheers ,
Everybody needs a little bit of Elvis in there life

Elvis is in the building .

Thank you very much Dave  cheers cheers cheers
I'll speak to you soon my friend  cheers ,
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II.   44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

44th Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest. Captain Action Edition II.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next