ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Camo Roadblock & camo Duke in a very good condition mam jeep

Go down 
+2
FIELD STATION 42
Scottish.Actionman.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

Camo Roadblock & camo Duke in a very good condition mam jeep  Empty
PostSubject: Camo Roadblock & camo Duke in a very good condition mam jeep    Camo Roadblock & camo Duke in a very good condition mam jeep  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2023 10:51 pm

Camo Roadblock & camo Duke in a very good condition mam jeep  Img_1342
Camo Roadblock & camo Duke in a very good condition mam jeep  Img_1341
Camo Roadblock & camo Duke in a very good condition mam jeep  Img_1340

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Camo Roadblock & camo Duke in a very good condition mam jeep    Camo Roadblock & camo Duke in a very good condition mam jeep  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2023 11:23 pm

Do you have the rockets for the launcher in the back of the Jeep?

I'm assuming the Jeep fires rockets. All Modern Action Man vehicles... and some of the animals... fire rockets! Razz

Cookie Jar Bear with his red hat had better keep his head down! He'd make a good target for a rocket-firing MAM crew!

Then again... maybe Mister Bear would shoot back! Shocked If I recall correctly, there is actually an Action Man rocket-firing bear!

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Camo Roadblock & camo Duke in a very good condition mam jeep    Camo Roadblock & camo Duke in a very good condition mam jeep  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2023 11:49 pm

Nice pickups Allan. cheers

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Camo Roadblock & camo Duke in a very good condition mam jeep    Camo Roadblock & camo Duke in a very good condition mam jeep  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 6:41 am

I really liking the look of Camo Roadblock & camo Duke. It’s just a pity that they are stiff armed rather than having full articulation in their arms and hands. Yeah the mam 4X4 jeep is in a very good condition. Have you got the missiles for it ? Second question will we be seeing it out in the woods?

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Camo Roadblock & camo Duke in a very good condition mam jeep    Camo Roadblock & camo Duke in a very good condition mam jeep  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 3:54 pm

Fitting crew for the Jeep . Hope you get some outdoor pics one day .

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Camo Roadblock & camo Duke in a very good condition mam jeep    Camo Roadblock & camo Duke in a very good condition mam jeep  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 4:34 pm

Nicely set up Allan I'm liking the fact there is a Danger sticker at the shooty end of the Rocket launcher Laughing

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Camo Roadblock & camo Duke in a very good condition mam jeep    Camo Roadblock & camo Duke in a very good condition mam jeep  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2023 12:14 am

Many thanks for the compliments on the post my friends ;  Dave  cheers ,  Daryl  cheers ,  Alex  cheers ,  Chip cheers  , And Ian  cheers ,

Hi Dave my friend  cheers
Yes Dave, it came with 8 in total   affraid    Very Happy  .  And yes it fires them  affraid   Very Happy  .
I have a couple of the mam animals - a growling gorilla  affraid which had me  lol!  , some dinosaurs which do make a noise, only mines are needing new batteries ,. Your right about the mam Bear , not sure if I have one in a box somewhere  lol!   . There are a few mountain of boxes about the house  affraid  lol! 
Well spotted with the cookie jar Bear. When I read what you wrote, I  lol! .

I'll speak to you soon Dave my friend  cheers And please read on.

Hi Daryl my friend  cheers ,
I Don't really know much about the figures Duke and Roadblock But linked the look of them, but I saw somewhere, ( But I can't remember off- hand )  Duke and Roadblock were in the jeep but I am sure it was different decals on jeep. I had the jeep in a box and new it was near new or possibly new and thought I'd take a few photos for posting here.
I'll speak to you soon Daryl my friend cheers  And please read on and above my friend .

Hi Alex my friend  cheers , 
I'm a firm favourite of the vam bodies articulation , the man not so much. I just personally think vam has a larger range of articulation.
But the mam figures are movable. Just a little harder to get into position I've found. 
I have another jeep I'll be using and this one only for indoor photos in the woods  Smile
And I managed to get 8 missiles with the jeep  affraid   lol!  ,
I'll speak to you soon Alex my friend  cheers And please read on and above my friend .

Hi Chip my friend  cheers ,
I have another jeep (Same as , in good enough condition for outside photos ) , That I'll be using at some point in my mam photoshoot's.
I'll speak to you soon Chip my friend  cheers And please read on and above my friend

Hi Ian my friend  cheers ,
The jeep came in an mam vehicle bundle of 2 or 3 vehicle's that I bought and supprisingly came with 8 missiles affraid and a firing cannon on the back of the jeep  affraid  lol! . It was the condition of the vehicle's in the bundle that had me buying the bundle  Smile

I'll speak to you soon Ian my friend  cheers And please read on and above.

I'll speak to you All soon my friend's  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camo Roadblock & camo Duke in a very good condition mam jeep    Camo Roadblock & camo Duke in a very good condition mam jeep  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camo Roadblock & camo Duke in a very good condition mam jeep
Page 1 of 1