ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

***November 2023 photo of the month VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!***

Go down 
+4
Hawkeye
FIELD STATION 42
Rogue-Trooper
BAMComix
8 posters

***November 2023 photo of the month Vote now open!***
Fallen Heroes
***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** Vote_lcap0%***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Fallen heroes ..2
***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** Vote_lcap40%***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** Vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
Fallen heroes 3
***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** Vote_lcap13%***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Lest we forget
***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** Vote_lcap0%***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
LEST WE FORGET 2
***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** Vote_lcap47%***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** Vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** Empty
PostSubject: ***November 2023 photo of the month VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!***   ***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 4:55 pm

Fallen Heroes

***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** 15337712

Fallen heroes ..2

***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** 54C4156C-C444-4AFC-966F-8CEB8B9B2A74

Fallen Heroes 3

***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** T

Lest we forget

***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** 101-6581

LEST WE FORGET 2

***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** Img_1353
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***November 2023 photo of the month VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!***   ***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2023 10:09 am

I'm struggling to pick just one. All of these are fantastic pics. cheers cheers

Chris
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: ***November 2023 photo of the month VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!***   ***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2023 12:37 am

FOUR DAYS REMAINING in which to vote for the November 2023 Photo-of-the-Month.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: ***November 2023 photo of the month VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!***   ***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 5:43 pm

cheers Congratulations Scottish.Actionman for winning the November 2023 Photo of the Month Challenge with your photo: Lest We Forget 2 cheers

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: ***November 2023 photo of the month VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!***   ***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 6:31 pm

Well done Allen, on a well deserved victory bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: ***November 2023 photo of the month VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!***   ***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 7:05 pm

Many thanks for the congratulations Dave And Dal my friends  cheers

This means A great deal to me As November being the month of Remembrance to Soldiers in the past and up until this day that gave there life for a better cause.
Also it's the Month of St Andrew Day 🏴???????????????????????? on the 30th of the month But strangely enough st Patrick's day is celebrated more  scratch scratch scratch  Which I can never understand  No 

Here's my thinking on my November post. 
I worked cutting the grass and attaching the various flower beds at our War memorial cenotaph for about 7 years, And I always took great pride in looking after this area within my daily , weekly and yearly duties. 
So when I took the photo I noticed my naybours garden to the right side of the photo which I thought resembled gardens around a cenotaph in Scotland and probably worldwide I would like to think  cheers.
And My figures being in front of a large cenotaph , memorial gardens sort of scenario  cheers

Anyway this was the picture I had in my head regarding the post.
Thanks again Dave cheers And Dal cheers my friends cheers cheers for the congratulations on winning November photo post of the month .
I really am Super happy about this  Laughing 
Thank you everyone who voted for Me cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

I'll speak to you soon my friends Dave  cheers And Dal  cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: ***November 2023 photo of the month VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!***   ***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 7:26 pm

Well done Allan on an outstanding picture very nicely done and great Action Man figures cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: ***November 2023 photo of the month VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!***   ***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 7:45 pm

Many thanks for congratulations Ian my friend  cheers
It's very much appreciated  cheers cheers cheers

I am truly  Very Happy So Happy  Very Happy about winning the November photo of the month compitision As it truly means a hole lot to me  cheers cheers cheers 
Many thanks again for everyone for voting for me cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers .
And the compliments Ian my friend cheers on my figures used  cheers cheers
I'll speak to you soon my friend  cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***November 2023 photo of the month VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!***   ***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 8:02 pm

Huge congratulations Allan for winning Novembers photo of the month. Very well done and deserved too.

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: ***November 2023 photo of the month VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!***   ***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 8:12 pm

Many thanks Alex my friend  cheers
It truly means a hole lot to me  Very Happy
And All the entries were very nice indeed , very respectful for the month of November.
I'll speak to you soon Alex my friend  cheers 
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: ***November 2023 photo of the month VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!***   ***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 10:50 pm

congradulations Scottish.Actionman! cheers

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: ***November 2023 photo of the month VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!***   ***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 11:10 pm

Many thanks for the compliments on winning November photo of the month compitision Jim my friend  cheers
I'm very happy about winning  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy it really does mean a hole lot to me  cheers Thanks again for the congratulations Jim  cheers And I will speak to you soon my friend  cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Mountaineer
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: ***November 2023 photo of the month VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!***   ***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2023 5:40 pm

Congrats Scottish action man….great photo…

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: ***November 2023 photo of the month VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!***   ***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2023 7:15 pm

Many thanks Rustygun my friend cheers 
For the congratulations on winning November photo of the month compitision .
It made me very happy to have one won on a month that means a lot to me  cheers cheers cheers

Thanks again Rustygun  cheers And I will speak to you soon my friend  cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***November 2023 photo of the month VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!***   ***November 2023 photo of the month  VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!*** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***November 2023 photo of the month VOTE CLOSED Congratulations SCOTTISH.ACTIONMAN!***
Page 1 of 1