ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silly Sign Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

Silly Sign Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Silly Sign Challenge   Silly Sign Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2023 4:03 pm

This is an ongoing project of mine in which I will try to regularly post images of figures either holding or standing near a silly, stupid or completely absurd sign. I invite other members to join in freely and contribute their own images. All forum rules apply...No politics, no religion.  Well, no real politics anyway. If you want to have Darth Vader holding up a sign saying "Palpatine for Emperor," that's OK. .

The signs do not need to be fancy. They can be computer generated or hand drawn /  written. They can be road signs, door or wall signs, picket signs, billboards, commercial ads, warning signs, whatever. As long as they are funny...or you think they are funny in the context of the image shown.  You can also have more than one sign in the image, especially if they contradict each other in a funny way. I'm sure some of you out there have already got the gears in your head spinning to to come up with ideas, so let's see them!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down

Silly Sign Challenge
Page 1 of 1