ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars Battle Droid

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

Star Wars Battle Droid Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Battle Droid   Star Wars Battle Droid Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 10:19 am

Another figure from the box I recently opened is a battle droid from the first trilogy of the Star
Wars saga. Bought this during a short time I was thinking of space figures. As I recall this figure
was made by Hasbro in 1999. Dang, 25 years ago??? It seems a bit flimsy, and yet a bit strong.
It certainly looks flimsy. It doesn't have a lot of articulation, shoulders and elbows, hips and knees.
The ankles can move a little bit, as well as the hands. The head can only move a little front to back.
But it does look a lot like the movie character.

Star Wars Battle Droid Battle10

The top of the radio backpack has markings, much like others in the Star Wars universe.

Star Wars Battle Droid Battle11

The only articulation in the hands/wrists is that it can hold the weapon it came with. Basically the
hands can close.

Star Wars Battle Droid Battle12

Its been a while since I was able to see the movies of the first trilogy, but it gives me a feel of what
this particular character did during them. Basically marching and firing. I'm guessing it was made as
a toy, but maybe more for fans/collectors. I can't see it lasting long as a toy for small children.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battle Droid   Star Wars Battle Droid Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 7:44 pm

I may not be a Star Wars fan in the slightest but these Battle Droids look awesome. I can picture my Gangrene having them.

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battle Droid   Star Wars Battle Droid Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 8:13 pm

Cool find.
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battle Droid   Star Wars Battle Droid Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 8:13 pm

A new project for you Alexander, building an army of battle droids. bounce

I'm glad you like him.

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battle Droid   Star Wars Battle Droid Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 6:49 am

He looks really cool, Daryl, now imagine a troop of them like Alex's Robots Shocked , Joe would certainly have his hands full then Wink .

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battle Droid   Star Wars Battle Droid Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 1:57 am

Cool battle droid! cheers

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battle Droid   Star Wars Battle Droid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Battle Droid
Page 1 of 1