ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three. Empty
PostSubject: BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three.   BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 9:40 am

Thought to be lost to time, I recently found this comic I had made, in between the rebuild of the new 'Ammo Arms'. So, enjoy this thought be lost edition of a BAMComix classic. enjoy! bounce bounce bounce 

BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three. Pexels-photo-20020463
BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three. Pexels-photo-20020460
BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three. Pexels-photo-20020458
BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three. Pexels-photo-20020462
BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three. Pexels-photo-20020459
BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three. Pexels-photo-20020466
BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three. Pexels-photo-20020464
BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three. Pexels-photo-20020465
BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three. Pexels-photo-20020461
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three.   BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 1:50 pm

Things mostly came together the way Joe had it visualized, except for the poles.
They went with an expanded stage rather than a fireplace. That has proven to be a more versatile use of space.
Fun flashback! I’m glad these files were recovered!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three.   BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 1:53 pm

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
Things mostly came together the way Joe had it visualized, except for the poles.
They went with an expanded stage rather than a fireplace. That has proven to be a more versatile use of space.
Fun flashback! I’m glad these files were recovered!

Thanks Dave, Yeah me too Very Happy . I was so surprised when I found the files, I thought I'd deleted or lost them a long time ago. There could be a few more 'classic' adventures being resurrected yet, I have found quite a few older comiclife files. bounce
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three.   BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 2:36 pm

BAMComix wrote:
There could be a few more 'classic' adventures being resurrected yet, I have found quite a few older comiclife files.

Are you finding the files on your current computer, or on an old computer, or on a separate hard drive or on some usb memory sticks?

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three.   BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 2:55 pm

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
BAMComix wrote:
There could be a few more 'classic' adventures being resurrected yet, I have found quite a few older comiclife files.

Are you finding the files on your current computer, or on an old computer, or on a separate hard drive or on some usb memory sticks?

separate hard drive bounce
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three.   BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 7:41 pm

Nice work Dal as always cheers cheers cheers

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three.   BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 8:31 pm

cheers cheers

. . . lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three.   BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 1:55 am

Superb work Dal! cheers

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three.   BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 7:14 am

Hawkeye wrote:
Nice work Dal as always cheers cheers cheers

somekindajoe wrote:
cheers cheers

. . . lol!

inntruderr61 wrote:
Superb work Dal! cheers

Many thanks Ian, Steve and Jim! I actually remember writing and shooting this one as the older Ammo Arms was being taken apart. I remember at the time how much fun it was to do, plus it was a great way for me to get a few ideas down for the new build cheers .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three.   BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAMComix Presents - Rebuilding the Ammo Arms - Take three.
Page 1 of 1