ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kenner Six Million Dollar Man

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Glidah Drivah
Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

Kenner Six Million Dollar Man Empty
PostSubject: Kenner Six Million Dollar Man   Kenner Six Million Dollar Man Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 2:34 pm

While rearranging and organizing my collection, I decided to get my Six Million Dollar Man figures out. Since they are taller than the other figures I have (13 inches) they stand in the back!

Kenner Six Million Dollar Man IMG-0934

Steve in his undercover outfit. It should be worn with the same brown loafers that Oscar Goldman wears, but the red sneakers (trainers) go with the red-trimmed dungaree outfit.

Kenner Six Million Dollar Man IMG-0939
Kenner Six Million Dollar Man IMG-0943

Oscar Goldman. You know the six million dollar man is popular when a middle aged dude in a plaid sport coat is an action figure!

Kenner Six Million Dollar Man IMG-0936
Kenner Six Million Dollar Man IMG-0940

This Maskatron wears a Johnny Hero (also 13 inches tall) Boston/New England Patriots football uniform. Standard red sneakers because his feet don’t fit in the Johnny Hero cleats

Kenner Six Million Dollar Man IMG-0937
Kenner Six Million Dollar Man IMG-0941

Oscar Goldman with plastic melt marks dressed as a holiday Caroler. The Sweater (jumper?) and hat are from a large wine bottle cover set. The black trousers and shoes are Maskatron.

Kenner Six Million Dollar Man IMG-0938
Kenner Six Million Dollar Man IMG-0942

Close up of melt marks (probably from wearing the communication headset with microphone for decades)

Kenner Six Million Dollar Man IMG-0935

-Nate

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Kenner Six Million Dollar Man   Kenner Six Million Dollar Man Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 2:46 pm

Ooh, a "battle scarred" Oscar Goldman! Cool! Oscar really needed to get in on the action more often!

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Kenner Six Million Dollar Man   Kenner Six Million Dollar Man Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 6:05 pm

Love that old Patriots helmet Nate! cheers
Nice collection! cheers

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Kenner Six Million Dollar Man   Kenner Six Million Dollar Man Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 1:40 am

My younger brother had the Oscar Goldman figure when we were kids. He had a cool exploding briefcase.

He also had the Bionic Woman figure, Jamie Summers. Nice collection cheers cheers

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Kenner Six Million Dollar Man   Kenner Six Million Dollar Man Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 7:19 am

Very cool figures Nate cheers . As as a kid I had Steve and Jaime. Sadly, I don't have my original ones, but I did manage to replace them as an adult collector. I never did get around to buying an Oscar, or the bad guy tho Sad .
Back to top Go down
Glidah Drivah
Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

PostSubject: Re: Kenner Six Million Dollar Man   Kenner Six Million Dollar Man Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 4:21 pm

TNshooter wrote:
My younger brother had the Oscar Goldman figure when we were kids. He had a cool exploding briefcase.

He also had the Bionic Woman figure, Jamie Summers. Nice collection cheers cheers

I’ve got a few of the briefcases, but they’re not in the best condition. Their spring(s) have sprung!

-Nate
Back to top Go down
Glidah Drivah
Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

PostSubject: Re: Kenner Six Million Dollar Man   Kenner Six Million Dollar Man Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 4:24 pm

BAMComix wrote:
Very cool figures Nate cheers . As as a kid I had Steve and Jaime. Sadly, I don't have my original ones, but I did manage to replace them as an adult collector. I never did get around to buying an Oscar, or the bad guy tho Sad .

The Steve Austin is the one you sent. Maskatron (the bad guy you mentioned) is the one in the sports uniform. I’ve got his replacement claw arms somewhere.

-Nate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenner Six Million Dollar Man   Kenner Six Million Dollar Man Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenner Six Million Dollar Man
Page 1 of 1