ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CC Cobra Troops

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

CC Cobra Troops Empty
PostSubject: CC Cobra Troops   CC Cobra Troops Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 8:46 am

The previous figures I have shown were Hall of Fame versions converted to Classic Collection bodies which are much more pose-able.
These figures were made as part of the Classic Collection line. They are more pose-able right out of the box. Two figures I posted were
Cobra Soldiers with HOF heads moved to CC bodies. These were packaged as Cobra Infantry Troopers.

First up is the box back, these figures were packaged in a "blister" package.

CC Cobra Troops C-troo10

A scan of the instruction sheet, which also shows the accessories that came with the figure.

CC Cobra Troops C-troo11

The figure with all of the accessories.

CC Cobra Troops C-troo12

This figure was made during the "molded" shirt time. It has a molded belt that came with a .45 pistol. Shown here front and back.

CC Cobra Troops C-troo13

CC Cobra Troops C-troo14

The head sculpt, shown with the helmet and without.

CC Cobra Troops C-troo15

I can't remember if I knew about the .45 in the belt, if I did I guess I forgot about it. This figure also has "Gung-Ho" hands.

CC Cobra Troops C-troo16

The weapons include a M-16 and a grenade launcher. The M-16 looks like Hasbro considered putting an elastic strap on it, or maybe it was
repurposed from another set? The grenade launcher, from what I have determined from looking online, looks the closest to the Hawk
Engineering MM-1. And it has a folding stock.

CC Cobra Troops C-troo17

I thought I had five of these figures, but looking in the tote I have seven! 😄

CC Cobra Troops C-troo18

I hope someone likes them.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

CC Cobra Troops Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC Cobra Troops   CC Cobra Troops Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 9:52 am

Those are really cool, Daryl! They also look to have great articulation too. I can see them coursing a few issues for Joe and his team!
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

CC Cobra Troops Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC Cobra Troops   CC Cobra Troops Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 10:56 am

Thanks Dal cheers

Sponsored content

CC Cobra Troops Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC Cobra Troops   CC Cobra Troops Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CC Cobra Troops
Page 1 of 1