ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAMs cast and characters from BAMComix saga in 1/6

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

BAMs cast and characters from BAMComix saga in 1/6 Empty
PostSubject: BAMs cast and characters from BAMComix saga in 1/6   BAMs cast and characters from BAMComix saga in 1/6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2024 4:39 pm

In this thread I will post all of my characters as they progress and in most cases get upgraded into 1/6 scale to take over in the BAMComix story arcs. I hope you guys enjoy the journey as they all progress. Please feel free to drop comments, advice and ideas here as we go along. All will be greatly appreciated bounce .

Commander Jake Rivers.

BAMs cast and characters from BAMComix saga in 1/6 51819964714_1456b3e8ce_cMiscommunication by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Younger years.

BAMs cast and characters from BAMComix saga in 1/6 51730015242_59f4120f9a_cJake taking a moment. by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Jake Rivers, Commander of the highly secretive British Black ops team, The Black Knights. a highly decorated, skilled.clever, somewhat devious military soldier. Rivers cut his teeth in the British Royal Marines, quickly rising to the rank of Commander.  After many successful missions, he was selected for the 22nd regiment of the SAS, hand picked by its Major at the time, Tibias. Rivers took command of he team, and led them on many successful missions.
Rivers left the service after a mission went sideways and disappeared into the solitude, only to be recruited again yet again years later by his old mentor, Agent Tibias, now an MI6 agent. Rivers is currently the team leader of the Black Knights, the MI6's secret black ops unit.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMs cast and characters from BAMComix saga in 1/6   BAMs cast and characters from BAMComix saga in 1/6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2024 5:14 pm

The Black Knights medic - Levi John Roberts, A highly skilled battlefield medic/Doctor, and essential part of Commander Rivers unit.

BAMs cast and characters from BAMComix saga in 1/6 53869247150_74d8304777_cBlack Knights medic - Levi John Roberts (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMs cast and characters from BAMComix saga in 1/6 53869080783_dc8181e638_cBlack Knights medic - Levi John Roberts (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMs cast and characters from BAMComix saga in 1/6 53869247145_59b7f5bab4_cBlack Knights medic - Levi John Roberts (3) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMs cast and characters from BAMComix saga in 1/6 53869080788_445b6e7686_cBlack Knights medic - Levi John Roberts (4) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Chip
Canadian Mounted Police
Chip

PostSubject: Re: BAMs cast and characters from BAMComix saga in 1/6   BAMs cast and characters from BAMComix saga in 1/6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2024 5:16 pm

Great job , and right up my street , I love Medic figures .

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMs cast and characters from BAMComix saga in 1/6   BAMs cast and characters from BAMComix saga in 1/6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2024 5:36 pm

This cast of characters catalog is sure to be interesting! You have a lot of characters to document!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAMs cast and characters from BAMComix saga in 1/6   BAMs cast and characters from BAMComix saga in 1/6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2024 8:56 pm

Wow, you’v added lots of small detail bits on Levi John Roberts, battlefield medic/Doctor. His whole outfit really looks the part for me. You’v photographed him from different angles super Wink. I’m so pleased that you have finally managed to complete Levi John Roberts, the Black Knights medic. Looking forward to seeing him in more of your random pictures and stories.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMs cast and characters from BAMComix saga in 1/6   BAMs cast and characters from BAMComix saga in 1/6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2024 6:59 am

Chip wrote:
Great job , and right up my street , I love Medic figures .

Pleased you like him Chip, as you know he was inspired by your Nam medic. He still needs a few smaller parts, but other than that he's 90% finished.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMs cast and characters from BAMComix saga in 1/6   BAMs cast and characters from BAMComix saga in 1/6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2024 7:00 am

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
This cast of characters catalog is sure to be interesting! You have a lot of characters to document!

I certainly hope so Dave, and you've said, there are quite a few to get through cheers .
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMs cast and characters from BAMComix saga in 1/6   BAMs cast and characters from BAMComix saga in 1/6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2024 7:01 am

Professor Gangrene Fan wrote:
Wow, you’ve added lots of small detail bits on Levi John Roberts, battlefield medic/Doctor. His whole outfit really looks the part for me. You’ve photographed him from different angles super Wink. I’m so pleased that you have finally managed to complete Levi John Roberts, the Black Knights medic. Looking forward to seeing him in more of your random pictures and stories.

Cheers Alex, yeah, I'm sure he will become a vital part of the teams that operate under the Black Knights banner.
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Talking Commander
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: BAMs cast and characters from BAMComix saga in 1/6   BAMs cast and characters from BAMComix saga in 1/6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2024 11:35 pm

Great looking figures! I look forward to seeing the rest of the team.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMs cast and characters from BAMComix saga in 1/6   BAMs cast and characters from BAMComix saga in 1/6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2024 7:18 am

TNshooter wrote:
Great looking figures! I look forward to seeing the rest of the team.

Thanks Daryl. I will of course be posting more of the team as they evolve Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAMs cast and characters from BAMComix saga in 1/6   BAMs cast and characters from BAMComix saga in 1/6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAMs cast and characters from BAMComix saga in 1/6
Page 1 of 1