ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tabloid Journalism

Go down 
+2
Chip
TNshooter
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

Tabloid Journalism - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tabloid Journalism   Tabloid Journalism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2024 1:51 pm

Professor Gangrene Fan wrote:
Really enjoyed reading article created and thought up by the two of you Dave and Gary. I find it interesting Dave’s Gangrenes personality and how he acts are completely unique from mine and Dal’s. I actually read the article right through too Wink.

Dave and I are very different in our outlook than you and Dal.  To begin with, we're both older and around the same age. We were born and grew up on the North American continent, which is mostly dominated by American culture when it comes to TV, music, cinema, etc.  Hence we watched the same TV shows as kids etc, and this is a big part of the reason why our outlook is different. Another reason is that Dave and are both more comfortable with and better at producing humorous material than serious stuff.  Dave and I both drift naturally towards the comedic side of things.

Finally, Gangrene is the central figure of your collection, and your love of villainous characters makes you look at him differently than Dave or I, for whom he is an incidental figure who provides tremendous comedic potential.  It was the same with MiskatonicNick. Dave and I both mostly depict villains as being bumbling fools, much the way the Nazis were depicted in the TV series Hogan's Heroes, which we both watched.  Finally, we both have a certain Monty-Python sense of absurdist comedy, and I think this influence is very much present K-Troop Confidential.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tabloid Journalism   Tabloid Journalism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2024 1:54 pm

Embarrassing photos Gangrene being arrested or caught by his arch-enemy Action Man.
Tabloid Journalism - Page 2 DBF44-ACC-6-D77-4-AD7-AF80-BC2-D0-E91-B71-E

Tabloid Journalism - Page 2 IMG-4613

Tabloid Journalism - Page 2 IMG-4854

Tabloid Journalism - Page 2 IMG-5049

Tabloid Journalism - Page 2 IMG-5050

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Tabloid Journalism   Tabloid Journalism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2024 2:37 pm

Ah, so here is the security footage from all the times he's been arrested, eh? Razz
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Tabloid Journalism   Tabloid Journalism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2024 5:48 pm

lol! For being a "criminal mastermind," poor ol' Professor Gangrene certainly seems to have difficulty evading capture! I'm sure that truly is embarrassing for him!

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Tabloid Journalism   Tabloid Journalism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2024 6:03 pm

Tabloid Journalism - Page 2 53905324587_4de082d895_b
Page_1
by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

Tabloid Journalism - Page 2 53906664830_3ea373aa60_b
Page_2

Tabloid Journalism - Page 2 53906470928_bd6413d464_b
Page_3
by Gary Menten, on Flickr

Tabloid Journalism - Page 2 53906471573_ccea3b6c09_b
Page_4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tabloid Journalism   Tabloid Journalism - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Journalism
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Comics & Photo Stories :: 1/6 Scale Comics & Stories-
Jump to: