ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black Knights - PT01

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 Empty
PostSubject: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black Knights - PT01   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2024 10:08 am

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 53886074396_84ba04f040_cBAMComix presents - Black night for the Black  Knights - PT01 (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 53885160917_0960f93724_cBAMComix presents - Black night for the Black  Knights - PT01 (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 53885160912_ec46f1fb82_cBAMComix presents - Black night for the Black  Knights - PT01 (3) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 53885160907_aff138c3de_cBAMComix presents - Black night for the Black  Knights - PT01 (4) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 53886303163_caf97f211c_cBAMComix presents - Black night for the Black  Knights - PT01 (5) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 53886492695_a42bbeaa8c_cBAMComix presents - Black night for the Black  Knights - PT01 (6) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 53886303128_931a0fec87_cBAMComix presents - Black night for the Black  Knights - PT01 (7) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 53886492675_b4cd69e446_cBAMComix presents - Black night for the Black  Knights - PT01 (Cool by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 53886403854_b3f61b9f7e_cBAMComix presents - Black night for the Black  Knights - PT01 (9) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 53886492665_5d9fd68089_cBAMComix presents - Black night for the Black  Knights - PT01 (10) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 53886074341_97b2034c8f_cBAMComix presents - Black night for the Black  Knights - PT01 (11) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 53886303083_66a0a93679_cBAMComix presents - Black night for the Black  Knights - PT01 (12) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 53886492645_a5e4b5bb55_cBAMComix presents - Black night for the Black  Knights - PT01 (13) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 53886303073_b57c86a9b7_cBAMComix presents - Black night for the Black  Knights - PT01 (14) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 53886492600_f79f9f3570_cBAMComix presents - Black night for the Black  Knights - PT01 (15) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 53886074276_39bf58108e_cBAMComix presents - Black night for the Black  Knights - PT01 (16) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 53886303048_8d714a0460_cBAMComix presents - Black night for the Black  Knights - PT01 (17) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 53886403794_43fa832296_cBAMComix presents - Black night for the Black  Knights - PT01 (18) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 53885160817_fd91fd8521_cBAMComix presents - Black night for the Black  Knights - PT01 (19) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Last edited by BAMComix on Sun Jul 28, 2024 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZeroDelta
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ZeroDelta

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black Knights - PT01   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2024 4:31 pm

Now, this is escalating quickly!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black Knights - PT01   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2024 6:57 am

ZeroDelta wrote:
Now, this is escalating quickly!

Indeed! Then again, the 'Master' did demand action to be taken bounce .
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black Knights - PT01   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2024 4:37 pm

Tick-Tock escaped again? Rolling Eyes I agree with Jenna: the Black Knights really need to address base security! Or, more accurately, maybe start by implementing some sort of security, as there seems to be pretty much zero at this point.

The "security camera" footage looks really cool! What apps did you use to create that effect?

Kimono Troop Command likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black Knights - PT01   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2024 7:24 pm

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
Tick-Tock escaped again? Rolling Eyes I agree with Jenna: the Black Knights really need to address base security! Or, more accurately, maybe start by implementing some sort of security, as there seems to be pretty much zero at this point.

The "security camera" footage looks really cool! What apps did you use to create that effect?

Escaped or aided is the question?

I used befunky to create the security footage, its a free onlne photo editor. The whole thing was created using the free options .
https://www.befunky.com/create/

FIELD STATION 42 likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black Knights - PT01   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2024 10:03 pm

BAMComix wrote:

I used befunky to create the security footage, its a free onlne photo editor. The whole thing was created using the free options .
https://www.befunky.com/create/

Oh, neat! Thanx for the link! The results look very convincing!

ZeroDelta

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black Knights - PT01   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2024 7:02 am

Wait, where there not more replies to this? I could have sworn I replied to Dave´s post. ((I should have reduced the image I posted in size, it was too big, that was my bad, sorry))
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black Knights - PT01   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2024 7:20 am

ZeroDelta wrote:
Wait, where there not more replies to this? I could have sworn I replied to Dave´s post. ((I should have reduced the image I posted in size, it was too big, that was my bad, sorry))

I removed the replies as they were, in my opinion, irrelevant to the chapter featured here. The size of the picture wasn't the issue. I would like to point this out though, if you do not allow a chapter or story to flow. For people to make human mistakes, and for bad guys to operate in the shadows and cause havoc, without consequences, you have no story.
Constructive criticism is great, and I will always welcome that. However, fixating on one issue instead of allowing the story to progress and unfold is unhelpful.
Back to top Go down
ZeroDelta
ZeroDelta

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black Knights - PT01   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2024 8:18 am

BAMComix wrote:
ZeroDelta wrote:

I removed the replies as they were, in my opinion, irrelevant to the chapter featured here. The size of the picture wasn't the issue. I would like to point this out though, if you do not allow a chapter or story to flow. For people to make human mistakes, and for bad guys to operate in the shadows and cause havoc, without consequences, you have no story.
Constructive criticism is great, and I will always welcome that. However, fixating on one issue instead of allowing the story to progress and unfold is unhelpful.

I understand. Let me be constructive then in my criticism: I think that the conflict is always good and that your story is great so far, I know that you added the security issues so you could get the plot moving along. In my opinion, the reason for that should be revealed to be someone that is indeed close to Jake and who did it under duress, like they are threatening his family and friends, so he had no choice to go along, playing the long game, in the hopes that he/she could then get the jump on the bad guys. It would add tension and drama, not to mention that the mystery of who it could be would keep the readers enthralled.

Just my two cents.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black Knights - PT01   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2024 8:35 am

ZeroDelta wrote:
BAMComix wrote:
ZeroDelta wrote:

I understand. Let me be constructive then in my criticism: I think that the conflict is always good and that your story is great so far, I know that you added the security issues so you could get the plot moving along. In my opinion, the reason for that should be revealed to be someone that is indeed close to Jake and who did it under duress, like they are threatening his family and friends, so he had no choice to go along, playing the long game, in the hopes that he/she could then get the jump on the bad guys. It would add tension and drama, not to mention that the mystery of who it could be would keep the readers enthralled.

Just my two cents.

Thanks Zero! I do really appreciate the time, effort and interest you invest into the ongoing adventures of the Black Knights, and the shadows saga, and like Dave, I love how invested you guys get into the story chapters Very Happy .
Now. the duress, a great angle zero! and one I must admit, I hadn't thought of bounce bounce bounce .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black Knights - PT01   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II  - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black  Knights - PT01 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the Shadows - Book II - Chapter 8 - Black Night for the Black Knights - PT01
Page 1 of 1