ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW FORUM SECTION: AI Generative Art and Illustration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

NEW FORUM SECTION: AI Generative Art and Illustration Empty
PostSubject: NEW FORUM SECTION: AI Generative Art and Illustration   NEW FORUM SECTION: AI Generative Art and Illustration Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 11:12 pm

Artificial Intelligence (AI) generative art and illustration has been of growing interest to many action figure hobbyists. A new section has been added to the AMMO forum to showcase images and illustrations generated using AI apps and websites like MidJourney, DALL-E, StableDiffusion, and others.

https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/f33-ai-generative-art-illustration

Feel free to share your AI image experiments in the new section, and to discuss the rapidly evolving field of AI image generation and AI in general.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM SECTION: AI Generative Art and Illustration   NEW FORUM SECTION: AI Generative Art and Illustration Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2024 7:06 am

Great idea for a new thread, Dav! It's not for everyone I must admit, but I've had a huge amount of enjoyment playing around with it, I'll look forward to seeing what folks come up with bounce .
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM SECTION: AI Generative Art and Illustration   NEW FORUM SECTION: AI Generative Art and Illustration Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2024 3:06 pm

BAMComix wrote:
It's not for everyone I must admit....

I wasn't keen on the AI art myself a couple of years ago when I first started seeing it, but the results are much better these days, there are more options (both free and paid) for users, the systems are getting easier to use and understand, and interest seems to be growing rapidly among hobbyists. Many of the other figure forums have AI Art sections now.

Also, with AI being used to enhance or create "fake" images that  sometimes end up in the media and the news being reported as "real," I think it will be useful for some of us to learn more about this technology so we can better understand the creation and use (and misuse) of visual images in our day to day life.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM SECTION: AI Generative Art and Illustration   NEW FORUM SECTION: AI Generative Art and Illustration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW FORUM SECTION: AI Generative Art and Illustration
Page 1 of 1