ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Only just opened this Box that I have had for about over a month me think's - A Marx jeep , trailer and Searchlight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Breeches Buoy
Scottish.Actionman.

Only just opened this Box that I have had for about over a month me think's - A Marx jeep , trailer and Searchlight  Empty
PostSubject: Only just opened this Box that I have had for about over a month me think's - A Marx jeep , trailer and Searchlight    Only just opened this Box that I have had for about over a month me think's - A Marx jeep , trailer and Searchlight  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2024 8:44 pm

Only just opened this Box that I have had for about over a month me think's - A Marx jeep , trailer and Searchlight  Img_1696
Only just opened this Box that I have had for about over a month me think's - A Marx jeep , trailer and Searchlight  Img_1695
Only just opened this Box that I have had for about over a month me think's - A Marx jeep , trailer and Searchlight  Img_1694

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
BRITISH INFANTRY (TOMMY)
Rogue-Trooper

Only just opened this Box that I have had for about over a month me think's - A Marx jeep , trailer and Searchlight  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only just opened this Box that I have had for about over a month me think's - A Marx jeep , trailer and Searchlight    Only just opened this Box that I have had for about over a month me think's - A Marx jeep , trailer and Searchlight  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2024 8:55 pm

Very nice jeep and trailer cheers

How did you have the willpower not to open it for a month ? I'd have ripped the parcel open 2 seconds after getting it lol!

CHRIS

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Talking Commander
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Only just opened this Box that I have had for about over a month me think's - A Marx jeep , trailer and Searchlight    Only just opened this Box that I have had for about over a month me think's - A Marx jeep , trailer and Searchlight  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2024 9:41 pm

Nice! I haven't seen the searchlight before. bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Breeches Buoy
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Only just opened this Box that I have had for about over a month me think's - A Marx jeep , trailer and Searchlight    Only just opened this Box that I have had for about over a month me think's - A Marx jeep , trailer and Searchlight  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2024 11:19 pm

Many thanks Chris cheers And Daryl  cheers my friend's  cheers cheers  ,

Thanks Chris  cheers ,
At least this jeep's steering wheel is unbroken  bounce Very Happy bounce Smile bounce

Thanks Daryl  cheers
The battery connections is needing a good clean and fingers crossed from there  lol! lol! lol!
I've also seen a bazooka mounted to the rear of the jeep  bounce it's very cool looking  Cool 

I'll speak to you soon my friend's Chris  cheers  And Daryl  cheers .
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Only just opened this Box that I have had for about over a month me think's - A Marx jeep , trailer and Searchlight    Only just opened this Box that I have had for about over a month me think's - A Marx jeep , trailer and Searchlight  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2024 8:00 am

I’m really liking the look of your Marx jeep , trailer and Searchlight there Allan. Hey that searchlight could be handy for searching robots who are roaming around the woods. Looking forward to seeing it being used in action Allan. Searchlight-tastic buy Wink.

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Only just opened this Box that I have had for about over a month me think's - A Marx jeep , trailer and Searchlight    Only just opened this Box that I have had for about over a month me think's - A Marx jeep , trailer and Searchlight  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2024 2:45 pm

Wow great addition to your collection! cheers

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Breeches Buoy
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Only just opened this Box that I have had for about over a month me think's - A Marx jeep , trailer and Searchlight    Only just opened this Box that I have had for about over a month me think's - A Marx jeep , trailer and Searchlight  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2024 1:44 am

Many thanks Alex  cheers And Jim cheers my friend's  cheers cheers ,

Thanks Alex  cheers ,
Hopefully it's just a matter of cleaning the battery connections in the light ,,,,, And it will be Lights , Camera , Action   lol! Sorry I couldn't resist it  lol!

Thanks Jim  cheers
It was all down to the search light and the trailer really ; The Searchlight I didn't already own. And got a waaaaaw when I noticed it , So I bought it for the collection  cheers cheers cheers
Thanks again my friend's Alex cheers And Jim  cheers my friend's  cheers cheers ,
I'll speak to you soon ,
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only just opened this Box that I have had for about over a month me think's - A Marx jeep , trailer and Searchlight    Only just opened this Box that I have had for about over a month me think's - A Marx jeep , trailer and Searchlight  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only just opened this Box that I have had for about over a month me think's - A Marx jeep , trailer and Searchlight
Page 1 of 1