ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dal , Taffy..........Odd Dog Tags we spoke of.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ghost recon
Red Devil
ghost recon

Dal , Taffy..........Odd Dog Tags we spoke of. Empty
PostSubject: Dal , Taffy..........Odd Dog Tags we spoke of.   Dal , Taffy..........Odd Dog Tags we spoke of. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:01 pm

Here are those dog tags we spoke of in chat. I know they are MAM ones , just never seen any like this before.

Dal , Taffy..........Odd Dog Tags we spoke of. DSC00857_zps0be91f79
Back to top Go down
Reddragon
Breeches Buoy
Reddragon

PostSubject: Re: Dal , Taffy..........Odd Dog Tags we spoke of.   Dal , Taffy..........Odd Dog Tags we spoke of. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:20 pm

I have a few dog tags taken off mam figures but never seen anything like this G.R, thanks for showing them here, great upload and very interesting bouncebounce
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
Green Beret
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Dal , Taffy..........Odd Dog Tags we spoke of.   Dal , Taffy..........Odd Dog Tags we spoke of. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:24 pm

Ade, are you sure they are MAM? They might be modern Joe.
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Red Devil
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Dal , Taffy..........Odd Dog Tags we spoke of.   Dal , Taffy..........Odd Dog Tags we spoke of. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:32 pm

No idea Steve , just sure on the fact they're not vintage. Would you like em Steve??
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Artic Explorer
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Dal , Taffy..........Odd Dog Tags we spoke of.   Dal , Taffy..........Odd Dog Tags we spoke of. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:38 pm

Lol!! Ade is a bit old school.. Anything that is after fuzzy gripper is MAM!!! even if its not even AM related it's MAM!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Red Devil
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Dal , Taffy..........Odd Dog Tags we spoke of.   Dal , Taffy..........Odd Dog Tags we spoke of. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:50 am

Yep even the BP to me get's treated like a MAM Ross lol
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Dal , Taffy..........Odd Dog Tags we spoke of.   Dal , Taffy..........Odd Dog Tags we spoke of. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:30 pm

nice dog tags Ade, never seen those before Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dal , Taffy..........Odd Dog Tags we spoke of.   Dal , Taffy..........Odd Dog Tags we spoke of. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dal , Taffy..........Odd Dog Tags we spoke of.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: