ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

gendarmerie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tof
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
Tof

gendarmerie Empty
PostSubject: gendarmerie   gendarmerie Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:13 pm

a rare french production

gendarmerie Imgp7310
Back to top Go down
http://forumdugroupactionjoe.xooit.fr/index.php
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

gendarmerie Empty
PostSubject: Re: gendarmerie   gendarmerie Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:42 pm

I have one of these but I am looking for the bike its great :-)
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

gendarmerie Empty
PostSubject: Re: gendarmerie   gendarmerie Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:05 pm

awesome addition mate, it looks great Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Tof
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
Tof

gendarmerie Empty
PostSubject: Re: gendarmerie   gendarmerie Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:18 pm

this motorcycle was a lucky day after a week of miss hunt Crying or Very sad .
I miss a lot of parts from the seller, always to late 5 or 10 minutes.then he send me an e-mail saying "I' ll send you in first the next pics of my stuff". It'was...it was this motorcycle bought for 20€ Smile
Back to top Go down
http://forumdugroupactionjoe.xooit.fr/index.php
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

gendarmerie Empty
PostSubject: Re: gendarmerie   gendarmerie Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:50 pm

Bargain............... affraid

Well done :-)
Back to top Go down

gendarmerie Empty
PostSubject: Re: gendarmerie   gendarmerie Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:08 am

Excellent set TOF, bargain price too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

gendarmerie Empty
PostSubject: Re: gendarmerie   gendarmerie Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:04 am

I really like this set. The bike looks amazing. Do you have any more photo's Of the bike? Ah just noticed the little wheels under the footplate. I need one of those. I would have paid €20.00 just for that!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net

gendarmerie Empty
PostSubject: Re: gendarmerie   gendarmerie Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:55 pm

Love that bike
Back to top Go down

gendarmerie Empty
PostSubject: Re: gendarmerie   gendarmerie Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:19 pm

I used to have the bike I bought it new in the box at one of the Bovington Conventions from a German Dealer called Peter Alpmann. I assembled it and found I had a spare wing mirror and no aerial for the radio box at the back! Sold it some time ago now! Shame we never had the racing style faring over here! :-(

I also had the bulk of the Gendarmes uniform but finally gave up on ever getting the helmet and sold it to Welsh Andy at one of the Welsh Shows and then I found out there were actually TWO versions the one pictured here which is well nigh impossible to find loose and another version which uses the same helmet as the Red Devil and the AM Police Motorcyclist with a Gendarmerie legend on the front! So I could have mocked up a helmet myself! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

gendarmerie Empty
PostSubject: Re: gendarmerie   gendarmerie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gendarmerie
Page 1 of 1