ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The lone ranger "MARX"

Go down 
+2
Beatlefan
BAMComix
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone ranger "MARX"   The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:45 am

The Hopi Medicine Man, some great pieces in this set to make up a medicine man figure.

The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 036-2
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: The lone ranger "MARX"   The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:47 am

Last one and its another favourite, love this outfit and set. The Lost Cavalry Patrol.

The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 035-2
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The lone ranger "MARX"   The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:55 am

fantastic mate, the artwork on those boxs are fantastic mate, great upload Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: The lone ranger "MARX"   The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:01 am

Thanks mate. I still need a Marx boxed Lone Ranger and the horses. I do have the Prairie Wagon, I will dig it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lone ranger "MARX"   The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:23 am

These Are great - thanks for sharing

Narrowly missed out on a lot on ebay tonight that contained tex and el lobo to complete my sets . Did anyone on here win it?
Will post pics of my sets again tomorrow including the stables I just picked up ;-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lone ranger "MARX"   The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:01 pm

thanks for all the pics of the great sets - first time i have seen the Mine set as its not listed at PlaidStallions - at least i now know that the mine helmet I have is a LR piece!

Here are mine again....

The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 IMG_4821
The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 IMG_4824

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The lone ranger "MARX"   The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:06 pm

you have some really great pieces mate, they look fantastic Paul. Great upload buddy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lone ranger "MARX"   The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:16 pm

Cheers mate

drooling over Beatlesfans collection though - he shows 3 sets I have never seen before - Silver Mine / Hidden Rattler / Missing Mountain Climber so great to see all mint fresh

going to dig out my accessories and try and separate into each of the sets based on his pictures!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lone ranger "MARX"   The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:28 am

Ambush at the Stables ;-)

The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 IMG_4849
The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 IMG_4848
The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 IMG_4851
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The lone ranger "MARX"   The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:31 am

what will that fiendish Butch get up to next !! wow what a great set Paul, well done mate and great upload Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: The lone ranger "MARX"   The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:11 am

Great pics there, some very nice Lone Ranger collections on here!

I love the stable set, looks great with the horses in the stables.
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: The lone ranger "MARX"   The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:39 pm

Cool artwork and very nice pics guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TALLY HO
Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: The lone ranger "MARX"   The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:36 am

a truly amazing collection thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lone ranger "MARX"   The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:54 am

My first Sealed LR items

The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 IMG_8722
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The lone ranger "MARX"   The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:55 am

very nice mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lone ranger "MARX"   The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:57 am

cheers mate

just the other 20 or so outfits and play sets to go affraid
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: The lone ranger "MARX"   The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:08 am

Those carded outfits are great. I keep getting the urge to start collecting them, some are easy to find but there are a couple of rare and expensive ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lone ranger "MARX"   The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:39 am

Beatlefan wrote:
Those carded outfits are great. I keep getting the urge to start collecting them, some are easy to find but there are a couple of rare and expensive ones.

Which ones are the expensive ones?
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: The lone ranger "MARX"   The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:58 am

I'll have to check, can't remember the names of all the sets.

They are all very cool sets though.
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: The lone ranger "MARX"   The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:04 am

Kimosabie guys.

That's one hell of a collection you have there Richard. Really like your to Dal and Paul. I had no idea there was so much to collect in the Lone Ranger.

Hi Ho Silver Away
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net

PostSubject: Re: The lone ranger "MARX"   The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:31 am

Nice sets here guys bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: The lone ranger "MARX"   The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:56 am

Watch out Lone Ranger & Tonto! Shocked

Great pic! cheers
Back to top Go down
Paintedhead5121
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
Paintedhead5121

PostSubject: Re: The lone ranger "MARX"   The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 2:38 am

Amongst my action man stuff I have a Lone Ranger figure (no clothes, with a hand detached but still there and could be glued on), Tonto's tassled jacket, white cowboy hat and gun belt.

They are of no use to me, if anyone would like them I would rather see them go to someone on here who would appreciate them than just sit at the bottom of a box.

They would be free with just the cost of the postage to cover (however feel free to send me VAM bits to cover the postage if easier, I am new to collecting VAM so any bits would be useful I am sure).

Paul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lone ranger "MARX"   The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:14 am

Hi Paul

I usually hoover up the spare LR stuff so if no-one else wants them I will gladly take them off you hands - pm me your details I will send over the cash
Back to top Go down
Paintedhead5121
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
Paintedhead5121

PostSubject: Re: The lone ranger "MARX"   The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:39 am

I have put it in the post to you, so you should see it early next week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lone ranger "MARX"   The lone ranger   "MARX" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lone ranger "MARX"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2