ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HELP PLEASE don't now how to download Comic Life 2 to photobucket and share it with you guys

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
No Face Fan.
No Face Fan.

HELP PLEASE don't now how to download Comic Life 2 to photobucket and share it with you guys Empty
PostSubject: HELP PLEASE don't now how to download Comic Life 2 to photobucket and share it with you guys   HELP PLEASE don't now how to download Comic Life 2 to photobucket and share it with you guys Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:02 am

YAY I did my ever first Comic Life 2 Comic strip last night Very Happy Very Happy but now I don't know how to download it to photobucket and share it with you guys Sad Sad HELP PLEASE
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Arctic Explorer
Danthecoat

HELP PLEASE don't now how to download Comic Life 2 to photobucket and share it with you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE don't now how to download Comic Life 2 to photobucket and share it with you guys   HELP PLEASE don't now how to download Comic Life 2 to photobucket and share it with you guys Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:14 am

Hi Alex

Open up your finished comic file, click file then export then make sure you save it as jpg and then upload these to photobucket Wink

Give it a try if not then let me kniw Wink
Back to top Go down
AManfromcoalville
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
AManfromcoalville

PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE don't now how to download Comic Life 2 to photobucket and share it with you guys   HELP PLEASE don't now how to download Comic Life 2 to photobucket and share it with you guys Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:23 am

Dan - you are Billy Whizz!!! You so beat me to it by miles!

This is Comic Life2...

HELP PLEASE don't now how to download Comic Life 2 to photobucket and share it with you guys Page_0_zpsa97d05a1

Just for information for anyone else, I found these sheets helpful for regular Comic Life. For anyone with kids, I cannot recommend Comic Life enough!

I use it with my own, and the pupils I work with at school. It's great, it's fun and easy to use, and if you turn the volume up you get all sorts of squeaky noises etc while you're constructing the comic!

We use it particularly for school projects and homework and storing info for revision.

HELP PLEASE don't now how to download Comic Life 2 to photobucket and share it with you guys Howtoexport4_zps38cbeba7

HELP PLEASE don't now how to download Comic Life 2 to photobucket and share it with you guys Howtoexport2_zps72c478ec

HELP PLEASE don't now how to download Comic Life 2 to photobucket and share it with you guys Howtoexport_zpsb0212680

Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Arctic Explorer
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE don't now how to download Comic Life 2 to photobucket and share it with you guys   HELP PLEASE don't now how to download Comic Life 2 to photobucket and share it with you guys Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:50 am

Wow these are really helpful Mr Jim Sir cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Thanks for sharing Smile

"QUIET AT THE BACK !" Evil or Very Mad

"BUT SIR MR JIM SIR VAUGHAN JUST STOLE MY DOLL" Embarassed

"ITS A FIGURE BOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" affraid
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE don't now how to download Comic Life 2 to photobucket and share it with you guys   HELP PLEASE don't now how to download Comic Life 2 to photobucket and share it with you guys Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:59 am

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
No Face Fan.
No Face Fan.

PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE don't now how to download Comic Life 2 to photobucket and share it with you guys   HELP PLEASE don't now how to download Comic Life 2 to photobucket and share it with you guys Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:16 am

Danthecoat wrote:
Hi Alex

Open up your finished comic file, click file then export then make sure you save it as jpg and then upload these to photobucket Wink

Thank you Danthecoat for doing a mini step by step guide, it worked, my dad helped me out Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
No Face Fan.
No Face Fan.

PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE don't now how to download Comic Life 2 to photobucket and share it with you guys   HELP PLEASE don't now how to download Comic Life 2 to photobucket and share it with you guys Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 8:54 am

Danthecoat wrote:
Hi Alex

I've found export but I can't save it as jpg because I can't see jpg.

Mountaineer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE don't now how to download Comic Life 2 to photobucket and share it with you guys   HELP PLEASE don't now how to download Comic Life 2 to photobucket and share it with you guys Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 10:45 am

i really like the step by step method daz

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE don't now how to download Comic Life 2 to photobucket and share it with you guys   HELP PLEASE don't now how to download Comic Life 2 to photobucket and share it with you guys Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 10:47 am

you have to select export, then continue. Change from the current setting to JPeg, then your away mate cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE don't now how to download Comic Life 2 to photobucket and share it with you guys   HELP PLEASE don't now how to download Comic Life 2 to photobucket and share it with you guys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP PLEASE don't now how to download Comic Life 2 to photobucket and share it with you guys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: