ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Walter1965
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Walter1965

A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher Empty
PostSubject: A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher   A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 3:14 am

Hello all...I am missing a stretcher for my latest story board....So I decided to make my own...Hope ya dig it,,,.....I started out with a cardboard Busch 30 pack box...Cut to size....A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher 004I found some Sherwin Williams green house paint that I have had...It was semi gloss...but I was able to tamp the sheen down..I found some 3/16ths dowel....A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher 007...After I cut the cardboard to size...I painted it with the green...I was Very surprised at how the paint itself really toughend up the cardboard ...For my next step was a true test...Once dried...I crushed an rolled,bent the cardboard every which way from Sunday...to make it the same feel of cloth ....It was very supple at this point...A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher 008I found some twist baggie ties...These will work !!!!A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher 011A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher 018Trimmed the ties....A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher 018A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher 023A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher 027A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher 029A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher 032A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher 038A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher 041A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher 044A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher 054A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher 050
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Walts-16-figures-746793052029123/

PostSubject: Re: A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher   A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:19 am

very creative Wally!

Rick
Back to top Go down
Bond007ca
Eagle Eyes
Bond007ca

PostSubject: Re: A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher   A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:33 am

Awesome Work!!! Love it...

Question: Where did you get the blonde figure on the back end with the gloves ??? Was he a custom or did you get him straight out of box.

Len

A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher Bond0010
Back to top Go down
Joe90
Eagle Eyes
Joe90

PostSubject: Re: A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher   A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:43 am

Nice custom stretcher.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher   A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:04 am

very clever walt !! top job mate
Back to top Go down
Walter1965
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Walter1965

PostSubject: Re: A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher   A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:01 pm

Thanks ...Len,that was the hay he came when I got him loose...He is a talking Duke GI Joe...I ditched his original cloths.....I went to dye the what was once supposed to be GREEN...Hunt For The White Tiger jacket...But the dye in the GREEN box of Rit dye was in fact Black....I sort of freaked...Oh well it looks good in black on Duke......Walter A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher 005
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Walts-16-figures-746793052029123/
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher   A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:06 pm

Superb work, excellent upload my friend, cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher   A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Poor Mans Medic Stretcher
Page 1 of 1