ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Collection.

Go down 
+9
Danthecoat
Joe90
SJ7
BAMComix
Beatlefan
Professor Gangrene Fan
somekindajoe
Ddaydawson
Bond007ca
13 posters
AuthorMessage
lumarshall
New Recruit
lumarshall

My Collection. Empty
PostSubject: My Collection.   My Collection. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:02 pm

Title says it all. Hope you like it as it was my first effort.
Back to top Go down
Bond007ca
Eagle Eyes
Bond007ca

My Collection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Collection.   My Collection. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:32 am

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!

LOVE THE YOUTUBE CLIP TOO!!!!!

Awesome Medium for sharing the gents...

Thank You

Len

My Collection. Bond0010
Back to top Go down
Ddaydawson
Painted Head
Ddaydawson

My Collection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Collection.   My Collection. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:34 am

Thats a great collection. And that is a fantastic idea with the youtube clip. I hope you have started something and get to see a few more clips from other members. Superb mate, well done.
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

My Collection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Collection.   My Collection. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:14 am

Great collection Phil. I especially like the non-VAM uniformed jerrys. Also fond of a diver or two are you? lol!lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
lumarshall
New Recruit
lumarshall

My Collection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Collection.   My Collection. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:42 am

Hi many thanks as always. Unfortunately I could not upload the video straight to here and had to upload to youtube which took ages before I could get it onto this site.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

My Collection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Collection.   My Collection. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:56 am

Phil I really liked how you presented to us your Collection, very well done, you have inspired me to give it a try now but I'm not going to do it with my Collection I'm going to do it with something else. Anyway thank you for showing us your great  Collection Phil Very Happy.

Admin
Beatlefan

My Collection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Collection.   My Collection. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:07 pm

Fantastic collection Phil, you've done a great job with the video!!!!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

My Collection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Collection.   My Collection. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:26 pm

excellent video Phil and what an awesome collection too !! amazing mate. I have been fortunate enough to see a lot of these guys first hand and believe me they are awesome !
Back to top Go down

My Collection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Collection.   My Collection. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:56 pm

Superb, an absolute pleasure to watch that back and hear your narrative about your collection, well done mate a superb video of a superb collection.
Back to top Go down
SJ7
Painted Head
SJ7

My Collection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Collection.   My Collection. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 4:52 pm

Great!Smile

My Collection. Frogman_avatar_1_zps527334a6
Back to top Go down
Joe90
Eagle Eyes
Joe90

My Collection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Collection.   My Collection. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:29 pm

Nice collection!  There's something about seeing it in motion pictures that static pictures can't compete with. 

I like the part when you introduce the tank with the Tom Stone Green Beret in it, and you brag about a little you paid for it.  Classic!  The sign of a true VAM aficienado.

I have met so many "collectors" who brag about how much they paid for something...  And they all hang out at....  Nevermind....  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

My Collection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Collection.   My Collection. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:47 pm

Hey Great collection and great way of showing it all off Phil Smile

I like the commentary and love the fact you have had so many deals when buying your VAME  sorry VAM Smile

Great stuff Smile
Back to top Go down

My Collection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Collection.   My Collection. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:11 pm

That was soooooooooo good well done .....please come and do mine lol.
Back to top Go down
lumarshall
New Recruit
lumarshall

My Collection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Collection.   My Collection. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:56 pm

Hi glad you all enjoyed the video. It really is a pleasure to know such wonderful people as yourselves.
Alex hope to see a video of your surrounding scenery as it looks stunning from the photos I have seen.
Dal that was very kind of you to say. May I respond by saying that your collection is superb as well mate.
Joe I did not mean it to came across as bragging on my Spartan but I know what you mean my friend. We all feel a sense of elation when we do grab a bargain on that rare occasion.
Vaughn thanks mate, a man who I deeply respect having met you in person with the wonderful customs you have produced and shown to us.

Hopefully I will be able to see a lot of other collections this way and sorry again for all the waffling. I never was much good at giving presentations.
Back to top Go down
action bob
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
action bob

My Collection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Collection.   My Collection. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:09 pm

What an absolute pleasure that was to watch, you have a great collection there matey, and a brilliant idea to do it in video

Thanks for sharing your collection and stories about your chaps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lumarshall
New Recruit
lumarshall

My Collection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Collection.   My Collection. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:55 pm

Many thanks Bob. Glad you enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

My Collection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Collection.   My Collection. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:12 am

Great video Phil. And relieved to see the Aussie hat round the right way. Lol be interested to see what you do for space......,.
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

My Collection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Collection.   My Collection. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:55 pm

Superb upload Phil great video enjoyed this well done
Back to top Go down

My Collection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Collection.   My Collection. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:15 am

Absolutely brilliant mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Collection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Collection.   My Collection. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Collection.
Page 1 of 1