ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAMComix: Totally Random Shots

Go down 
+31
Gunner Munro
gibri
Glidah Drivah
ActionYankee
Professor Gangrene Fan
Jet-
Dreadnought
Beatlefan
BAMComix
Reddragon
thierry
Teckno Viking
BrandontheFigureFreak
TheOneManKid
Sparkys6887
clivvers
Wolf_Soldier64
ak615
inntruderr61
Rossini
Hawkeye
ghost recon
Captian action
blueboxier
TALLY HO
Walter1965
Bond007ca
Sparklebudgie
action bob
Ddaydawson
SJ7
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2019 9:23 am

LeStryge wrote:
And it looks.....BIG! lol! lol! lol!

There's no doubt about that!, It is huge cheers
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2021 11:40 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Jungle Garden

BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 28 018_zps7a5f6582

I’m looking through some older pics and this one caught my eye; great posing with the older jointed VAM fig! That rifle with the “brass” barrel and scope looks quite stylish, like something Lord Conan might carry, or that Jake might have hanging above the fireplace in his study. Is that piece still a part of your collection?

I also like the looks of that hat with the zebra hatband! Classic “jungle explorer” kit! This chap should be called up out of retirement and posted to duty as the on-site warden in Dinosaur Valley.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2021 7:47 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Blondeactionman wrote:
Jungle Garden

BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 28 018_zps7a5f6582

I’m looking through some older pics and this one caught my eye; great posing with the older jointed VAM fig! That rifle with the “brass” barrel and scope looks quite stylish, like something Lord Conan might carry, or that Jake might have hanging above the fireplace in his study. Is that piece still a part of your collection?

I also like the looks of that hat with the zebra hatband! Classic “jungle explorer” kit! This chap should be called up out of retirement and posted to duty as the on-site warden in Dinosaur Valley.

Thanks Dave! Yeah, I do indeed still have the uniform, maybe it is time to dig it out again at some point. Though, he will need a bigger gun for hunting dinosaurs I think! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAMComix: Totally Random Shots
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28