ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink!

Go down 
+5
Sparkys6887
somekindajoe
Bond007ca
Blondeactionman
BrandontheFigureFreak
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink!   MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:49 pm

hey Brandon, that was some detailed review of the He-man film. Please dis - regard stan's comments as they were unnecessary and impolite. We all have our own opinions and he could simply have said,

"not my thing" and left it at that, or even not comment at all !! after all manners cost nothing !

It is clear from reading the post that you are a big, big fan ! of he man as I am a big fan of Star Wars and I fully understand your passion. I also really like your character you have put together, like all of your creations, he was very well thought out. I liked him a lot. cheers 

I have also removed stans comments.

Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink!   MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:55 am

actionman2272 wrote:
hey Brandon, that was some detailed review of the He-man film. Please dis - regard stan's comments as they were unnecessary and impolite. We all have our own opinions and he could simply have said,

"not my thing"  and left it at that, or even not comment at all !! after all manners cost nothing !

It is clear from reading the post that you are a big, big fan ! of he man as I am a big fan of Star Wars and I fully understand your passion. I also really like your character you have put together, like all of your creations, he was very well thought out. I liked him a lot. cheers 

I have also removed stans comments.

Thanks a lot Dal! yes I am indeed a huge MOTU fan. I am also a big SW fan and a Trekkie as well but MOTU has always been the one. Yes, Cranator was a but different for Me. He was actually My first MOTU character that I made up in FIGURE FORM so it was quite a test for Me. I just used MY technique I do for My 1/6 bashes but it proved kinda more difficult for a figure like him from a huge franchise but he was fun to do none the less.

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink!   MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 7:12 am

Just wanted to say if any of you haven't been keeping up with the status of the MOTUC, the sub for 2015 went thru and that mean ALL of the vintage characters from the 80s will be made into the MOTUC Exclamation That means over 60 + figures including ALL of the ones that has already made it into the series will, be complete Shocked Not to mention the major Filmation, Mini Comic, New Adventures, and 200X figures!!!!!!! If you follow the Me on the Matty Board then you already know that this is a huge and important accomplishment!

MOTU just ain't for kids, its for the adults and relive all of those memories and such. I just wanted to share this Very Happy

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink!   MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 9:57 am

From the MOTUC Matty Board

Quote :
Originally posted by BrandontheMattyCollector:
OK, read this -> I love My recent addition of Sky High so much I'm going bash him and this new Icarus I got at Big Lots and place Sky High's head on his body among other things and make Sky High have a total new look (I already got Icaurus back in 2011)! I haven't done the bash yet so hopefully I can do it soon!

To see how this came to be, please see My Big Lots post here!

UPDATE! Here he is, tell Me what you think Smile

Alternate Sky High in action!

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1120338_zps9d441847  
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1120339_zpsa54f3ca7  
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1120340_zps9b424c33  
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1120342_zps0c976a42  
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1120343_zps6d4eed8a  
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1120344_zps67730d77  
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1120346_zpsc16525e6  

Sky High BEFORE & AFTER!

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 1_zpsd4a4315b  
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 2_zps86940169  
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 3_zpsbaf22333  
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 4_zps155d0cf8  
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 5_zpscc691d72  

There he is, I really love how the Icarus body fits Sky High, I feel it makes him look way better and especially matches his helmet even more. I liked him a lot before but he is just dandy! I am so glad that I came up with that idea and got an extra Icarus. Anybody who thinks Sky High should get updated, well, IMO the Icarus body is the best way to go Cool

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink!   MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 9:58 am

OK, is here some bashes I did sometime ago + some recently that I made as NEW characters along with some others! There is NO customs here whatsoever which is the WHOLE fun point of bashing:)

Zodac Zar: Zodac Zur's twin brother and Skeletor's new ally! I did this to bring back the memory of the VERY short lived bad Zodac during the great days of the Vintage line.

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 9453675f6daee1875baa08c74db443ab14a59763_r MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 27826d267eec15140854614bc80fd427d97c0d6e_r

Snake Men Warriors

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 GroupShot

Captain Archae-Viper: Ancient Captain of the Snake Men army and bound for revenge!

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 CapatinArchaeviper1
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 CapatinArchaeviper2

Slithar: Close relative and loyal friend to Captain Archae-Viper!

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Slithar1 MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Slithar2

Venom-Fang: Loyal Snake Man Soldier!

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Venom-Fang1
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Venom-Fang2

Gaboonar: Specially recruited Snake Man Warrior!

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Gaboonar1
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Gagoonar2

Mundar The Fierce Cosmic He-Man - Also known as Gundar!

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 8d426ac662ed058e0174cf4ab770b542b6e881fc_r
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Ad316262e75f0342404ee84fc81e39c2d33d668a_r
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 1a526ad6c9e7459e01146b418f0dccc4b051f0fe_r

Not so original - inspired by the authentic creations!

Anti He-Man and Anti Skeletor

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1090072
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1090064
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1090066

Marvel Faker!

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1090067
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1090069

I hope you have enjoyed My bashes Smile

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Look at My bashes!   MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 9:59 am

Not really a custom but but he is a new character of Mine. I had the idea of using the skull that came with Demo Man and I went with it and I am happy with it as well. I have more pics if you want Me to post'em. Thanks for looking:)

Thanatar

Short Bio: Earth dimensional being from **** travels through all dimensions and makes her way to Eternia and wrecked chaos during the great age of Preternia and summoned during the Second Ultimate Battleground!

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1130182

Thanks for looking Smile

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink!   MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:01 am

Well, I just (finally) wrote a cool new bio for Sky High, he has a "Anakin Skywalker complex" so please check it out:)

Sky High

A former palace guard and ace test pilot hence his nick name "Sky High", Darid wanted to be more than just this. A great man selfishly turned against those who loved him. When was not not accepted to be the next "Captain of the Guard", he revealed his frustration after all of his hard earned work that he waged war against the Royal Palace and that he allied himself with the new Fighting Foe Men and declared himself their leader! From then on it was an emotional battle between the Masters and the FFM but what the Masters didn't count on was that Sky High was also a bounty hunter hired by Hordak! Sky High was not only a master of flight but he was also quite the master of weapons and extraordinary strategist against his enemies!

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1120338_zps9d441847

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: He-Man~She-Ra: The MOTU Power Tour!   MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:03 am

Well, here a special topic of the 1987 MOTU POWER TOUR! In accuracy it was called He-Man~She-Ra: Masters of the Universe Power Tour.

In conjunction of the live action film to be released later in the same year, this special event took place all over the USA for many months with special effects and lighting techniques superior to any during the time. Many actors performed as the iconic MOTU heroes and villains included were Jack and Leslie Wadsworth, REAL LIFE Brother and Sister whom were both about six feet tall, in shape and very muscular respectively but coincidentally and obviously the characters they play are identical twins. The Show would also have excellent dancers performing as well as a fantastic original score. Many Masters of the Universe characters were featured including He-Man and She-Ra, Skeletor & Hordak among others. It also gave fans a new character called "Songster", a character that is of much of a controversy as he is a conversation but cleverly matching the looks of a MOTU character particularly one from POP.

Do you remember this event? Did go to one? Did you know any of the actors personally? Discuss all right here! There is a ton of photos and other stuff for you to enjoy;)

The Posters and More!

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Vlcsnap-375391
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Tour1
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 3825744200a0bb77832c
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 2947569202_f529064175
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Vintage_10_content_113_full
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Vintage_09_content_231_full
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Tour2
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Lt04bts3
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 6560280545_c4d5a42c3b_b

The Characters

He-Man and She-Ra

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 4 MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 14
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 1

Skeletor

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 5

Hordak

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 13

Man-At-Arms/Duncan and Teela

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 6

Grizzlor

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 16

Orko

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 12

Blast Attack

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 15

Beast Man

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 7

Snout Spout

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 11

Evil-Lyn

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 10

Clamp Champ

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 9

The Sorceress

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 8

Songster

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 17

Pics of the Show!

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Collage1
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Collage2
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Collage3
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Collage4
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Collage5
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Collage6
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Collage7

Well, there it is, a classic show probably never to be done again in this era nor any other, only the great decade of the 80s could make it possible. I never got to experience it then, with a huge amount of luck maybe they will have a brand spakin' new live action show of MOTU with the current cannon, one can hope!

Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink!   MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:12 am

more cool figures bounce

Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink!   MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:33 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
more cool figures bounce

Thanks a lot Dal Smile

Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink!   MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 3:30 pm

Only just seen this thread ,WOW !! fantastic figures Brandon ,I really use to love the he man cartoon as a kid ! never had any of the toys though, probably a bit old for them at the time ,also remember seeing the film when it came out with Frank Langella and Dolph Lungdren. All those figures you have look fantastic , see I new you had a great toy collection !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenMOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink!   MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 8:02 am

Captian action wrote:
Only just seen this thread ,WOW !! fantastic figures Brandon ,I really use to love the he man cartoon as a kid ! never had any of the toys though, probably a bit old for them at the time ,also remember seeing the film when it came out with Frank Langella and Dolph Lungdren.  All those figures you have look fantastic , see I new you had a great toy collection !

Thanks Captain Smile Well, your never too old for MOTU. If you not too old for Action Man and 1/6 then you are defintly NOT too old for MOTU. Like I said before, the MOTUC is the new series for the adults and MOTU isn't just for kids anymore Exclamation I hope to show a ton more to in the near future!

clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink!   MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 1:34 pm

Nice colourful figures, there's a lot to take in on this post. You have some wonderful action figures! There's a few Grizzlor types round my way, they used to steal car wheels and car batteries!  I wonder if there'll ever be a 'G.I.JOE The Opera'  bounce

That reminds me, I've got an old 3D View-Master with some discs, and whilst I'm typing this I had a quick look through it, and WOW! It's a lovely experience looking at my 'Centurions' , 'Masters Of The Universe' and  'Mask' images, plus a few more. The discs have given me some great graphic ideas for my future Action Man posts.
I think there may be some Action Man discs out there?

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 51_png10MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 153_pn10 MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 115_pn10
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 131b_p10MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 138_pn10MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 014_pn10

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink!   MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 6:06 am

clivvers wrote:
Nice colourful figures, there's a lot to take in on this post. You have some wonderful action figures! There's a few Grizzlor types round my way, they used to steal car wheels and car batteries!  I wonder if there'll ever be a 'G.I.JOE The Opera'  bounce

That reminds me, I've got an old 3D View-Master with some discs, and whilst I'm typing this I had a quick look through it, and WOW! It's a lovely experience looking at my 'Centurions' , 'Masters Of The Universe' and  'Mask' images, plus a few more. The discs have given me some great graphic ideas for my future Action Man posts.
I think there may be some Action Man discs out there?

Thanks for you comment Clivvers Smile

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink!   MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2021 12:34 pm

WOW, it has been many years since I have posted in this great topic and unfortunately it got lost in the shuffle Rolling Eyes Instead of "making" a new one, I figured I worked so hard and posted so hard on this topic years prior so I decided that I am just "rejuvenating" it and giving it a proper treatment like I should.

NOW, if you are just tuning into this topic and have NEVER seen it before, then please look back on all the wonderful history of this awesome MOTU topic!

Since the last post on the topic and My long hiatus, somethings have changed for Masters of the Universe as a whole which I will get into as time progresses.

Now, first, as you know, I am a huge MOTU fan, probably one of the biggest you'll ever meet. You can tell how much I loved the live action 1987 movie because on the first page I created a huge, special section of it, I believe it is the most and biggest dedication one will ever witness Shocked

So, there is literally a ton of stuff that I can talk about and showcase here. Including how much My collection has grown over the years and how cool the progression of MOTU has become. Thanks to Mattel, MOTU isn't as big as it should be, I have always felt it could be where Marvel is or even as big as Star Wars if it was handled correctly. With that being said, I have a many of Idea for this topic for the future but first I wanted post something that is very special to Me. It was a time when I going to Big Lots! often (I have showcased many figures that I got there in My Miscellaneous Modern Action Figure Topic so please click that link to see that as I did feature MOTU making a very special cameo and so much more!) and I got many, many great things. Surprisingly there was Masters of the Universe Classic figures there as it was previously reported on the Matty Board among other figure news sites during that time.

I originally posted this fond memory of Mine on the MattyCollector Forum when it was online and a valid store. It was My time of going to Big Lots! and I captured it all via pics Shocked bounce I saved it and I will repost it in all of it's entirety from September, 2013 Exclamation

NOTE: It's a long post and I really didn't want to split it up as I felt it would ruin the nostalgia of this grand moment.

---------

Quote :
Originally posted by BrandontheMattyCollector:
OK guys, I gotta a weird story for you!

I wanted to check out this Big Lots situation out for Myself and so I did. It had been a long while since I went to My local BL so things had changed there. Now the figures aisle was moved toward the back by the pet aisle now. So trying to see the aisles looking through all of the Barbies (they had a ton!) then I finally noticed the action figures cuz they had Power Rangers, POTC, WWE, Star Trek (they still had a lot of them!) and more. I didn't see no MOTUC but I didn't give up so I kept on looking around. I then had the feeling to check the AFs again, sure enough I saw 1 Icarius in the back of the wall and I was so surprised! Then I saw another Icarius on a peg. I looked at them for awhile and put them both back up on the peg. I didn't buy them cuz I already have Icaruis (got him back when he first came out in 2011) but something strange happen. I couldn't leave, I became obsessed with the figure but really something else. It wasn't Icaruis, it was the fact that I WAS HOLDING A MOTU figure in My hands Shocked  bounce It had been over 10 years since I held a MOTU figure in a local store when the 200X line was around!!!!!!!!! For the life of Me I could not leave! I then after like the 4th time leaving the aisle, I was like half way to the exit door THEN I kept on thinkin' about it then I went all the way back to the aisle and looked again and still couldn't believe this had happen! I bet I faked leave about 10 times Exclamation  Shocked

So in short, most figures had been bought up/taken by employees so I don't know who else they had. If they had Vykron or BG Teela (I already got them too), I may have bought an extra one of them for bashes provided they had them.

So there you go guys, that is My Big Lots experience!

OK, well, I was able to go to My local Big Lots and while I can tell you whole details like I usually do, let's do a pic & commentary this time around and see what happen shall we Cool  

There is Big Lots!

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1120210

Clocks, I always like to look at them whenever I'm at a store.

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1120211

Yeah, it's Halloween time!

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1120212

WHAT? Christmas already? Well it is around the corner:)

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1120213

OK, getting closer to the action figures aisle. They moved them toward the pet aisle which is many aisles away, what is up with that? Yeah, that is Monster High figures. Back when they first came out I was really thinkin' about collecting them but I never did. NOTE: I do regret not collecting them back in the day but oh well Rolling Eyes

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1120214

Oh look, its Flipshot oh I mean Icarus! He is STILL there! NOW he is with the power Rangers, LOL. I picked him up and immediately looked around the side to see if there any more MOTUC or Ghostbusters hoping as I said before to see a NEW HUGE display!!!!!! How awesome that would be to see that especially GBs cuz they haven't been in stores for many, many years Exclamation

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1120215
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1120216

I looked around and kept on looking, I saw the same John Cena & Shamus stuff, the same POTC figures and other stuff I just wasn't interested IN but no MOTUC to be seen but then I looked a bit down and low and behold I saw another Icarus in the middle shelf so BOTH Icarus figures were moved off of the pegs that I put them on before a couple weeks prior:eek: I made sure there was no other MOTUC figures laying around or Ghostbusters and very unfortunately there wasn't  Crying or Very sad I learned that you gotta look for Icarus, he's like Where's Waldo for cryin' out loud  Mad  lol!

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1120218
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1120217

So I had an idea about Icarius. So I got the first one by The Power Ranger cuz he looked the best of the two. I had to get him (again cuz I got him back during 2011) because this idea was IMO brilliant and I had to make it come true! Which more on that in a bit. NEWZ: Look, he is leaving the store Shocked  bounce  

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1120220
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1120219

Oh look, more Christmas & Halloween stuff Exclamation

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1120223
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1120222
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1120221

Would you look at that, Icarus is in the car Exclamation  bounce

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1120224

He made it home now!

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1120310
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1120312
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1120313
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 P1120311

So what was My idea? I love My recent addition of Sky High so much I'm going bash him and this new Icarius and place Sky High's head on his body among other things and make Sky High have a total new look! I haven't done it yet but will soon! As a said a couple weeks ago, I can't believe that MOTUC is at a store that they are $10 Shocked  So there you go with My Big Lots experience:)

-------

There it was, Oh man that was somethin' else going down that memory lane. That was a special day for Me. Looking back at it all these years later it seems so long ago. MOTUC ended in 2016 but but picked up by a different company that Mattel handed over to but that is a different subject for another day. Anyway, these current times suck and makes Me miss those days on the MOTUC already Rolling Eyes

OK, sweet bonus, I did post years ago on the board that I did bash My Sky High thanks to My duplicate of Icarius but I never really did feature as to how that came to be until now!

Sky High BEFORE & AFTER!

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 My_sky10

There is more of Sky High on this very page with My bio that I wrote for him.

Well that's all guys, I hope you have enjoyed this. I look forward to posting more about Masters of the Universe, until nect time.....Good Journey Very Happy

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink!   MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 2:36 pm

OK, here is a topic that is so very long over do. I am placing this in the He-Man section as I think it serves a better purpose here than in the customs section. OK, now this is a very emotional one for Me so please read this and you'll see why. I am going to write this up as it happen like a story so please bear with Me here as this will be a quite a different journey to follow this never before seen nor known tale of Mine Surprised

It all started in 2013, a very hot August I believe, I was super into MOTUC, I mean I lived & breathed MOTU day in, day out for a long time posting on the Matty forum talking about this and that like about who's figure you are most looking forward to getting in the next month, who's gonna be in the next sub and who should be in the series next and so on. I was really getting into fan creations and customs loving many of their ideas and thinking gosh, I would love to have some of these (I'm not good at that sort of thing at all, I'm just OK with kit-bashes). There was one character that I wanted the most over many and that was He-Bro! So I did My research to see what people I could contact that were legit, good artists, nice personalities and decent prices (Ebay was to expensive for this character for My liking). So I had e-mailed a couple guys and they were booked to the core + they were very expensive (I'm not mentioning any names). So I was very displeased with this disappointing and pathetic situation. I didn't give up however as I continued to look around the web. Again, on Ebay, I searched and saw a custom figure that I just fell in love with. I'm like, I gotta have him but how is this creator? Is he any real good or is he like the rest 'em? Long story short, sure enough this guy was really nice and I bought the figure. Only about 3 or so days later I got the figure (his location isn't really that far from Mine so that helps a lot with Priority Mail) and I was so stoked about it. He gave Me all the precautions about the figure as it was more fragile than official ones due to the nature of its state. I was hooked on this figure so much so without a doubt I had to contact him and give him praise and feedback. His name is Darthhink and his store was the Honey Hive (he is also about the same age as I am and he is a good family man). We had many convos about MOTU, Star Wars, WWE and what-not (yes, all that great & cool stuff, it's almost like I was into My second childhood which I just loved it). I also had asked him about his other customs and was talking to him that I would love to have some of them (we had already discussed about He-Bro, he unfortunately couldn't make him for Me but I got a lot of one of a kind figures from him instead!). Then the unthinkable happen, I broke My leg in half in December (do you remember that time guys? It was horrible for Me and I got huge blood clot as long and as big as My leg which to get it out I volunteered for a new procedure that vaccums it out...I did and advised others to as well but they rather had a pill that dissolved it in months where My procedure only took about an hour!!!!!!!) and this really changed things for Me but he was with Me all the way like a good friend should be Smile

OK, now, with that prolog out of the way, here is My showcase of the great custom figures that I got from Darthhink in order as I got them with My commentary!

Dry Bones Jones: Yes, he was My first one I ever got from Darthhink and the one that started it all for Me! I have re-named him Bosar! He is a "cursed" specie of Auroktaurine! I just loved the color scheme on him and the overall appearance. I also dig his choice of weapons as well bounce

NOTE: If you know animals then you'll know why I gave him his name and species Cool

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Bosar_11
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Bosar_10
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Bosar_12
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Bosar_14
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Bosar_15
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Bosar_13
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Bosar_16

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink!   MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 2:37 pm

OK, well dark & bleak times happen, I got injured, was on the DL in the hospital for weeks. I couldn't get on a device there so I asked My Mom to help Me out with things cause she was visiting Me there all the time despite there was som insane snow storms with some really, really deep scow Shocked I asked her get Me what I needed from the MattyCollector store (like Standor x2 and Strong-Or) before they sold out and to get to My e-mail and to keep up with Darthhink. He was very saddened when he found out of My injury. We were having discussion about deals & future transactions. My Mom was great and kept up with this situation for Me. Finally, close to Christmas in 2013 after having serious PTSD & severe depression, I came home with a MAJOR SURPRISE! I had a very large Priority Mail box at the table from Darthhink!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it! I was absolutely astounded as to how this came to be (My Mom already knew about it because she actually discussed this with Darthhink and she thought his idea and consideration was really nice)! It was a great Christmas gift box for Me from him! I was crying in joy and in pain because I couldn't sit there any longer due to Me bum leg that now has a steel rod in it. Here is what was in the box!

Here is My Snake-Man Mercenary! I wanted this figure bad and we were discussing all about it. Originally he was wasn't going to make a face mask but I wanted him to have it so Darthhink did it for Me and he GAVE ME HIM FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!! Look how cool he is!

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Snake-11
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Snake-10

If that wasn't enough, he also gave Me Crystal Armor She-Ra FOR FREE! He knew I wanted her really, really bad and so he let Me have her. She is just so amazingly smokin' hot!

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Crysta11
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Crysta10

OK, that's the end of My wonderful gift box and awesome freebies and let Me tell ya, this was truly one of the best things that I have ever gotten like this, He tried to help Me and make My time better and he did just that, his mission was accomplished!

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink!   MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 2:38 pm

Now, off to a later time now but not that much after Christmas. We kept in contact often and I was always looking at his Honey Hive store and his Pinterest. I saw so much goodness there in dem places. So with discussions & transactions abound, here is some great figures that I got from him that were only about $19 to $30 a pop and all were already made by him as I didn't request anything till later (more on that in a while). These ideas of these characters came out of his mind and let Me tell ya, he has a really good and clever imagination!

Faker-at-Arms! I love Faker so why not Question Laughing

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Faker-12
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Faker-10
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Faker-11

"New Adventures Style Evil Space Mutant!" I needed more NA!

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 New_ad11
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 New_ad10

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink!   MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 2:39 pm

Ram Stone Man: YES, he made an origin character for the RAM STONE Exclamation

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Ram_st10
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Ram_st11
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Ram_st13
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Ram_st12

Dakar: The "Arm" of Justice! Oh gosh, I just had to get him, he is really, really cool. Here is the short story that Darthhink wrote for him and I loved it that he told Me how he wanted Dakar to be a Star Wars crossover character with MOTU!

Dakar is a freelance bounty hunter from deep space. He once lost his hand saving an infant from the vicious jaws of a creight dragon on lower Nodnarb Elknih. As he pried the child free of the dragon, the beast sank his fangs clear through to the bone and snapped off his arm!

Dakar met a bio-borg surgeon in the Eastern system of Darkoon. It was there that he was fitted with the smashing hand of a cyborg. A tool that would aid Dakar throughout his journey to rid the world of scum and villany.

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Dakar_12
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Dakar_10
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Dakar_11
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Dakar_13

Hellina of the Foundarian Klan! NOTE: I named her, Darthhink originally called her Barbarian Megan Fox. I just loved how she looked and I really needed her to be part of My collection.

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Hellin12
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Hellin10
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Hellin11

Last edited by BrandontheFigureFreak on Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink!   MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 2:39 pm

The Perp & Infinity Merc: OK, I had to get these guys, here is Darthhink's original story:

"Thomas Malone" was just a young beat cop hustling the street in 1985. A perp robbed "McGilley's Spirits & Wines" on 8th one night on the lower end of his district downtown. When Tom gave chase, the perp made his way through the streets that night, down a dark and gloomy alley.

Tom followed. "I know you're in there dirt-bag!" "Come on out now and we can go downtown, sort this 'ting out, and it'll all be ove...RRRRrrrrrrrgggggggHhhhhAaaAhh!"

The perp sank behind a dumpster, his eyes glowing green like toxic waste! Tom felt a charge like electricity flow through his veins. "What the Hell!" The last thing Tom remembered was a giant flash and his teeth grinding and chattering as if a grenade had shell-shocked his brain!

Tom woke up only to be surrounded by strange people in a strange land! He was now wearing some form of body armor with a strange figure eight marking on it. One face he recognized though, "the perp!" he screamed! The man approached Tom and was now wearing some crazy get up like he had never seen.

Tom tried to grab the perp, but quickly realized he was paralyzed and couldn't move. He had a terrible headache, head splitting like yesterday's leftover Chinese wonton dumplings. All of the sudden, the perp began to speak to Tom in his head, through some form of telepathy.

***"DO NOT BE ALARMED"*** My name is Ralphius Slonedove and I tracked you down and brought you here. You have been chosen for a higher purpose than you know. I've watched you now for a long while. Your life on Earth, you are a good cop who stands for justice and believes in what's right and just. You will be one of us from here on out, you will be an INFINITY MERC.

"What the hell is an infinity merc?" asked Tom. "It is a selected few people from parallel dimensions who recover that which is neither here nor there." proclaimed Ralphius. "You work for no one, yet you serve everyone."

"Using your time device and armed with high-tech weaponry, you will travel through all space and time, through worlds you never knew existed to recover artifacts that are misplaced and far too dangerous to be left where they were. You are one of us now, the few, the infinite, the immortal... the Infinity Merc!"

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 The_pe11
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 The_pe12
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 The_pe10
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Infini11
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Infini10
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 The_pe13

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink!   MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 2:40 pm

Now, here is the most biggest aspect and arguably the most important of all of My business done with Darthhink. Unfortunately it was the last of My transactions with Darthhink due to his other job demanding more time away from making custom action figures for his Honey Hive store and his customers including Me. For months, I was talking to him about certain customs if he could make these for Me but he couldn't do it because of his limited time. I asked him if he could make Me a Caucasian Keldor and a Faker-Cat. I also asked him if he could make Me a MOTUC version of "the Immortal" Hulk Hogan (during My time of injury I was reminiscing Hogan because I loved him and he was coming back to the WWE at this time in 2014 after leaving TNA) as I thought he would fit in so nicely as such a huge 80s icon! However, I also asked him to make Me something that was extremely imperative to Me. I had asked him to make Me a Lady Sylvia Marsh figure from The Lair of the White Worm movie (if you are unaware of this title then please click that link that I have provided you). Though this 1988 film wasn't exactly MOTU material, it was still 80s grandeur horror and I felt that the lead villainness character was indeed like a possible MOTU character as she was a snake woman! So, I think he was unfamiliar with the her so I gave him pics of her, he saw then saw them film for research and he agreed that she could fit within MOTUC and thinks that he could make her. So he asked Me how did I want her so I gave him a painted mock-up of My decision and I wanted her anatomically correct and so he agreed and was working very hard on her for Me all summer & fall of 2014 with little time to make her. So, we kept in contact and it was getting towards December already and he said that she was almost finished. So around the early teens of December, he had e-mailed Me back and said that he made her but she isn't finished. He said that he has to retire from making figures now as he no longer has that type of time to devote to the hobby. It was kinda a bummer about it but it would actually be great. He had provided Me a list of some top customizes that he knew and said was even better than himself (maybe but personalty I don't think so) to complete. After this, My choice was to leave her alone and not deal with anymore customizers. So, with all that being said, he said that he was going to give Me a big Christmas box full of mysteries and free stuff including THREE FIGURES! One was My Snake babe and the other two were figures that he knew I previously wanted. I was so stoked about this as it was truly a great Christmas gift for Me and and it was ALL FREE! Here is the contents of the My great Christmas gift box from Darthhink!  

The Box: Look at that cool stuff! He gave Me a brand new copy, NBO of The Re-Animator on Blu-ray and a new Marvel Zombies book. He said to Me that he loves horror and he knew that I do too and he thought he'd give them to Me! He also gave 4 packs of those classic 1980s Batman 1989 movie card packs and them great Nintendo card packs by Topps still never been opened with the stickers & bubble gum inside (I loved those so much back then, when I got them again so many years later it was such a pleasant surprise bringing back that great time/era for a moment cause I missed it dearly since everything changed....it was so good then)! He also gave Me a bunch of miscellaneous wrestling figures ranging from classic WCW OSTM & Toy Biz to WWF/WWE Jakks & Mattel. He gave Me those cause he knew I love wrestling and he thought I might be able to use them. He also gave Me 2 MOTU DVDs without their cases (He-Man & She-Ra Christmas and a 200X DVD----NOT Pictured) and a nice Christmas card with him and his family (I blurred it out for reasons) with a very, very special note from him!

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Darthi12
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Darthi11
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Darthi10

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink!   MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 2:41 pm

But wait there is more that was INSIDE THE BOX....the three free figures!

Cyber Armor Chief Carnivus!

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Chief_11
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Chief_10

Wolf-Stor! OH I wanted really bad months prior Surprised

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Wolf-s10
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Wolf-s11

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink!   MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 2:41 pm

Lady LuSssinda, the mysterious and venomous Snake Priestess: Here she is! I gave her a new identity and name however I wanted her theme to still be the same. She is quite a beauty, an insane & sultry zealot and is one of the top characters in My fan fiction of MOTU. Like I said, I chose her color scheme and stuff but I wanted her to be as close as possible to the original design. She also has alternate weapons and accessories.

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Snake_10

OK, here is a comparison of her inspirational character Lady Sylvia Marsh from The Lair of the White Worm and you can clearly see why I wanted her as a snake woman in the MOTUC!

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Compar13

Here is some more pics of My Snake Babe!

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Snake_12
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Snake_11

Like I said earlier, I wanted her anatomically correct to be accurate as she looked in the movie. Darthhink liked that idea and was all for it but ultimately he couldn't do it in time. Even though she has no nipples, I am censoring here anyway Wink

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Snake_14
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Snake_13

Another pic shot of her Smile

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Snake_16

And here is a couple pics of her that Darthhink took after his was finished making her for Me when he e-mailed Me with a notification Exclamation

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Snake_17
MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Snake_18

Last edited by BrandontheFigureFreak on Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink!   MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 2:42 pm

So that's all about My Lady LuSssinda, the mysterious and venomous Snake Priestess, I am quite pleased with her. She is one of a kind and I was so grateful that Darthhink was able to make her for Me before it was all said and done.

There was another rather sweet bonus he gave Me as that was unexpected in My big Christmas gift box. He didn;t forget that I wanted Hulk Hogan so he gave Me a couple heads made by Jakks and he also gave Me a couple custom heads of a Gar and Reptilian Humanoid Mystic that he made. Later on I will showcase what I did with those MOTUC heads but I still never did anything with the Hulkster heads however I would really like to after all of this time.

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Heads_10

Well, that is the end of My custom figure showcase that I got from Darthhink. I'll tell ya, it seemed so long when I was going through all that hell and recovering but then when I got better and My business deals with him was over, it seemed so short if that makes any sense. I hope that he and his family is doing well because it was a pleasure working with him and he made My day many times on multiple levels Very Happy  Sad

So, I hope you have enjoyed this showcase and liked the figures that I got and all that coolness of the brief time. Let Me know with comments please. I will be showcasing much, much more MOTU greatness in time so stay tuned for that. Until then Good Journey Smile

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink!   MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2021 6:23 am

BUMP Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink!   MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: