ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink!

Go down 
+5
Sparkys6887
somekindajoe
Bond007ca
Blondeactionman
BrandontheFigureFreak
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TNshooter
Armoured Car Commander
TNshooter

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink!   MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 6:29 am

Those are some great customs! Darthhink is very talented. Do you still keep up with him?

He sounds like a great guy, sending you free stuff!

I didn't know there was a live action movie, with Dolph Lundgren no less! And a very young
Courtney Cox.

Great figures to have in your collection!

Daryl

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink!   MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 9:08 am

Thanks Daryl Very Happy Yes they are all great. Yes, he is indeed. Unfortunately no. I haven't contacted him since I thanked him for My great Christmas gift box. Like I said earlier, that was our goodbye sadley because he had to retire due to his other job. Yes, he was one of the kindest and coolest people I have ever known as a business partner and as a a friend. I was extremely fortunate to know and do business with him Smile

Yes, the movie was great but is always criticized but fans because it was so different from the original cartoons and comics. I had My own issues sure but I like the movie a lot however. I did think Dolph was a great choice to play He-Man an yes a very young Courtney was an original character for the film.

Yes, My figures are great and My collection is so good with them!

Much more great MOTU stuff coming soon bounce

Thanks a lot Daryl Very Happy

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com

MOTU & MOTUC: My Custom Figure Emotional Journey with Darthhink!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: