ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Najinska's Assault Craft

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

Najinska's Assault Craft Empty
PostSubject: Najinska's Assault Craft   Najinska's Assault Craft Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:12 pm

Jemma is over the moon with this. I just need to get her a couple of black paddles and make the inserts, photo's and measurements needed... Ade gave her the Assault craft and Jason gave her the box :-)

Najinska's Assault Craft 7BE3B0B8_zpsa5ec9510

Najinska's Assault Craft 846052D4_zpsd8dae5f9

Najinska's Assault Craft 0025FF02_zpsda713e4d
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Najinska's Assault Craft   Najinska's Assault Craft Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 5:39 pm

Woowee! that looks in great condition cheers cheers 

I had one of those back in 72/73 , and right near the end of my first Action Man days.
Smile 

action bob
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
action bob

PostSubject: Re: Najinska's Assault Craft   Najinska's Assault Craft Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:19 pm

Wow that looks mint, liking the rope on the front of the boat Very Happy  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Bond007ca
Eagle Eyes
Bond007ca

PostSubject: Re: Najinska's Assault Craft   Najinska's Assault Craft Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:35 am

OMG!!! Is that ever cool

Cheers

Najinska's Assault Craft Bond0010
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Najinska's Assault Craft   Najinska's Assault Craft Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:06 am

Thanks guys. I've been given the right paddles for the Assault Craft Now and my brother is making the box inserts. Jemma is away this week and thanks to lots of friends i've almost completed a Sabotage figure for her. Just need a blinker light :-) she is soooo happy with it and has planned some photo shoots and trips to the local pond. Just need to tie the rope tight or I'll be wading. :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Najinska's Assault Craft   Najinska's Assault Craft Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Najinska's Assault Craft
Page 1 of 1