ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Micheal Myers stole my Axe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Walter1965
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Walter1965

Micheal Myers stole my Axe Empty
PostSubject: Micheal Myers stole my Axe   Micheal Myers stole my Axe Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:34 pm

I took out my formative International Follow Me jeep the other day to clean her up...I was bummed out to find that the Axe was missing Mad Crying or Very sad   It must have popped off during one of my photo shoots this spring...I searched high and low  even searched the backyard...Heck its green so what were the chances of finding it...I gave up thinking that I was just going to have to pick up two sets from China as i already needed one set for my 21st Century jeep...But a $11.00 a set @#$%#@$@....This morning I was going thru my box of goodies and found this fire axe that was available..It has a pick head instead of a flat head but that's ok. Micheal Myers stole my Axe 011Micheal Myers stole my Axe 008Tha handle on this axe was not bent like the original one,so I soaked it in boiling water to make the proper bendsMicheal Myers stole my Axe 010Micheal Myers stole my Axe 014I drilled some holes for two securing cables.painted it up olive drab,popped that baby back one...Back in service!!cheers Walter Micheal Myers stole my Axe 017Micheal Myers stole my Axe 016
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Walts-16-figures-746793052029123/
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Myers stole my Axe   Micheal Myers stole my Axe Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:44 am

top job Walt !! looks good mate Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Myers stole my Axe   Micheal Myers stole my Axe Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:46 am

Wow, that is one very cool yellow Jeep you have there Walter Very Happy, you certainly can see that coming up the road with in a mile away.

Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Walter1965

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Myers stole my Axe   Micheal Myers stole my Axe Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:53 pm

Thanks Dal and Ackie !! I was surprised that the Testors OD Green was a perfect match to the shovel...VERY Bright Ackie LOL....I will certainly never loose it....Im going to make up a detachable "FOLLOW ME" sign for it....I'm also going to pick up some yellow and black checkered contact paper from Micheal's Crafts to do some customizing....Not TOO much though.....Cheers Walter......P.S. Diggin your avitar Ackie.. Micheal Myers stole my Axe ImagesMicheal Myers stole my Axe 19918071-yellow-and-black-checkered-backgroundMicheal Myers stole my Axe 01
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Walts-16-figures-746793052029123/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Myers stole my Axe   Micheal Myers stole my Axe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Micheal Myers stole my Axe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Ammo Motorpool :: Ammo Motorpool - Lets see them Vehicles!-
Jump to: