ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Smith Hutcheson ad his Glory boy's Story by Ackie88

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

Smith Hutcheson ad his Glory boy's Story by Ackie88 Empty
PostSubject: Smith Hutcheson ad his Glory boy's Story by Ackie88   Smith Hutcheson ad his Glory boy's Story by Ackie88 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:30 am

I don't want to share my Warhammer 40k Collections to you guys but I do want to share a Warhammer 40k Story I made up ages ago, when I was into  Warhammer 40k at that time. So hear it is

Smith Hutcheson and his Glory boy's

We are at war with all evil. As we speak at this meeting right now the Chaos Hords are coming this way to Cadia. "We must stop them NOW before it is too late General" said a Commissar. We have sent our fleet of Imperial Navy Warships to stop them landing here.

"Sir it is too late they have all ready landed."
"Damn it man! Sound the alarm. We are under atack! We are at war."
The alarm sounded. The cadians came rushing out and lined up in units of 10. The general came out to a balcony where he looked over the bannister at his men and said "Tonight men grab your weapons, grab your equipment because we are going to war. The enemy has landed and want to take over this planet. We are going to stop them by driving them back to where they came from. Thousands of you will die in the horror of the battle. Good luck and be brave. As he left them the men cheered and shouted "We are going to win this war."

"Get me the best Storm troops you can find me and bring them to me in my office now" said the General. "Yes sir I will do that now." In a minute one of his officers had 10 men standing in the general's office. "I know you all are the best Storm Troopers we have." "What is your name sergeant?" A man with a grizzled war-torn face stold up his eys glazed from batalls he rather forget, with rough vouse he said "Smith Hutcheson Sir, I am the veteran sergeant of these men." "Good then I hope you and your men have guts for this misson." "I want you to kill the exalted campion. Will you do it for me?" said the General. "Yes Sir, do we have any transport to take us there." "Yes, you have a Imperial Guard Valkyrie. Good luck! Don't let us down now." smiled the General. "We won't let you down Sir" said Smith. They salluted and walked out of the door. They kitted up and boarded the Valkyrie then took off.

Smith Hutcheson tapped his fingers on his rifle in anticipation. He would be leading 9 brave men into battle any moment. When they got the signal from the co-pilot the 9 storm troopers and veteran sergeant Hutcheson would abseil down into the battlefield of death. The the co-pilot gave the signal and Smith grabed the cable first and slid down it followed by the other men, landing in a remote drop zone and ran for cover. As they where running they saw a hail of blazing bullets ripping through the Cadians carapace armour of some of the men. With already 2 men hit, they found cover in a bombed building. Smith turned to his men seriously and said "We have been trained by Schola Progenium.  so let us go out there and fight the Chaos to the bitter end. Are you with me or are you not glory boys."

"Yes sir we are with you all the way" they said. "Good attach" he said. They leaped out from the side of the building and ambushed a swarm of surprised Chaos. To late the Chaos realised that they were under attack and the storm troopers slaughtered them one by one. "Well done men." They saw an anti-tank support squad firing at a Chaos Predator. The predator blew up in the midst of group of Choas, showering them in flames.

"We are to kill the exalted champion" anounced Hutcheson. "But Sir, that will be impossible." "Anythings possible if you believe in yourself, we are the best men, we have the best guns so lets go and take the champion out." "Sir is that him over there? asked one of his men . "Charge" shouted Smith. 8 men charged and by a miracle thousends of cadians charged  with them. Some men shouted for the Emperor as they charged. A rocket went through one command platoon. That did not stop the cadians charging in to the Chaos. The whole Cadian army clambered in the
fight. One squad of men threw frag grenades at a Choas squad. The squad blew up in peace. One man aimed his rocket launcher at a building full of Chaos. Windows shattered, screams of death could be heard, he even saw a Chaos jumping out from a window to his death but as he was falling the biuilding crashed to the ground around him. One after another the chaos squads fell to the brave men of the 8th cadian Regiment. Smith and his men were fighting there way through to the exalted champion by hand to hand combat.

Smith said "Find cover quickly." They slammed their backs against a brick wall and reloaded their hellguns with fresh magazens. "Right, I have a plan. Max you chuck some grenades behind him and when he turns towards them the rest of us will charge him" he said quitely. Max grabed one of his krak grenades from his chest, kissed it, spat out the pin and threw it. Another two krak grenades and a smoke grenade followed. At the sound of the explosions the exalted champion spun around. The two following explosions toppled him over. "Charge" shouted Smith. All 8 men charged and fired their guns at the exalted champion as they ran through the smoke from the smoke grenade. Unbalanced and at such close range the exalted champion was hit by a 1000 bullets. Smith kicked off his helmit and emptied the last of his magazine at the Champion's unprotected head. With a cry of agony the Champion died.

Smith looked around the battlefield and saw thousands of Chaos dead and the others fleeing. "Sir, the Chaos exalted champion has been killed and the Chaos troops are fleeing." he radioed. Hutcheson picked up a Regimental bannner from a dead Cadion and proudly lifted high in the air, shouting "We are victorious again."

"We may have won this battle but there are many more to fight before Cadia is cleared of all evil." Spoke Smith Hutcheson quitely to him self.

Action Pilot
Bond007ca

PostSubject: Re: Smith Hutcheson ad his Glory boy's Story by Ackie88   Smith Hutcheson ad his Glory boy's Story by Ackie88 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:02 am

Love it Alex... Your insight is Awesome...

Thanks for your time and effort .. Both Most Welcome

Len

Smith Hutcheson ad his Glory boy's Story by Ackie88 Bond0010
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Smith Hutcheson ad his Glory boy's Story by Ackie88   Smith Hutcheson ad his Glory boy's Story by Ackie88 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 4:17 pm

awwww why thank you Len for the lovely comment Embarassed 

Flock Head
Harry McTavish

PostSubject: Re: Smith Hutcheson ad his Glory boy's Story by Ackie88   Smith Hutcheson ad his Glory boy's Story by Ackie88 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:03 pm

We have a writer in our midst:D  Well done Ackie:cheers: 
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Smith Hutcheson ad his Glory boy's Story by Ackie88   Smith Hutcheson ad his Glory boy's Story by Ackie88 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:50 pm

Oh stop it now your making me Embarassed, thank you very much Harry McTavish for your kind words mate.

PostSubject: Re: Smith Hutcheson ad his Glory boy's Story by Ackie88   Smith Hutcheson ad his Glory boy's Story by Ackie88 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smith Hutcheson ad his Glory boy's Story by Ackie88
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: