ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Father and son adventurers

Go down 
+4
Bond007ca
peterodgers
Blondeactionman
AManfromcoalville
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Father and son adventurers  Empty
PostSubject: Father and son adventurers    Father and son adventurers  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:00 pm

I was going to put a comic strip together with these pics but it could be a while till I get the time to finish it. So I'll leave them here for now.
The story goes, After the death of Bert, Jim the Mam adventurer son of Vam adventurer Arnie, takes his dad on a hike to cheer him up.

Father and son adventurers  <a href=Father and son adventurers  P1100542_zps74c7dcc3" />

Father and son adventurers  <a href=Father and son adventurers  P1100503_zpscbff08a2" />

Father and son adventurers  <a href=Father and son adventurers  P1100555_zps7ca6ff2b" />

Father and son adventurers  <a href=Father and son adventurers  P1100572_zps8d0fa688" />

Father and son adventurers  <a href=Father and son adventurers  P1100582_zps06df414b" />

Father and son adventurers  <a href=Father and son adventurers  P1100584_zpsb6c804b6" />

Father and son adventurers  <a href=Father and son adventurers  P1100591_zps88f6a128" />

Father and son adventurers  <a href=Father and son adventurers  P1100594_zps0aa84ca3" />

Father and son adventurers  <a href=Father and son adventurers  P1100601_zps4ee9a445" />

Father and son adventurers  <a href=Father and son adventurers  P1100603_zps7d19992c" />

Father and son adventurers  <a href=Father and son adventurers  P1100611_zps174cc7ac" />
Back to top Go down
AManfromcoalville
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
AManfromcoalville

PostSubject: Re: Father and son adventurers    Father and son adventurers  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:21 pm

Superb cheers cheers cheers And a terrific concept! bounce 

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Father and son adventurers    Father and son adventurers  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:58 pm

Those are amazing shots Ray !!! your outside photography skills are probably the best here on the site, your eye for stunning location's is awesome and then you have the fore sight to position the little fella's in realistic poses too. You are a true credit to our site my friend cheers 

Heavy Weapons
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: Father and son adventurers    Father and son adventurers  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:23 pm

WOW!!!!! I love these pictures! Top upload! Great setting, great outfits on both figures and fantastic poses!

(I can hear people chanting "we're not worthy" after viewing this thread!)

PostSubject: Re: Father and son adventurers    Father and son adventurers  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:56 pm

I'm humbled by your comments.Its the members lovely pics that inspire me, I just do what i enjoy, photography and AM.....hours of fun
Again thanks guys.I love you 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Father and son adventurers    Father and son adventurers  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:28 pm

Fantastic Shoot!
Back to top Go down
Bond007ca
Action Soldier
Bond007ca

PostSubject: Re: Father and son adventurers    Father and son adventurers  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 4:21 pm

Awesome.... Love The Shots on the creek..... Smile

Great Work...

Father and son adventurers  Bond0010
Back to top Go down
No Face Fan.
No Face Fan.

PostSubject: Re: Father and son adventurers    Father and son adventurers  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:11 pm

First off can I say I'm like you Harry McTavish I do also like yourself just do what i enjoy, photography and AM.....hours of fun. I'm really really loving your photography, OUTSTANDING outside photos once again and great story Wink .

Red Devil
Sparklebudgie

PostSubject: Re: Father and son adventurers    Father and son adventurers  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 6:47 pm

Great to see Action man getting down and dirty, just as intended.

Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)

PostSubject: Re: Father and son adventurers    Father and son adventurers  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:40 pm

What a great idea mate and superbly executed they make a great team and I love those last photos no dobut they had a great adventure together Surprised 
Back to top Go down
Ddaydawson
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
Ddaydawson

PostSubject: Re: Father and son adventurers    Father and son adventurers  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:46 pm

They are some awesome pictures. I love the story line. You sure take an excellent picture Harry. You get everything to look in scale too, Absolutely brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Father and son adventurers    Father and son adventurers  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Father and son adventurers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Modern Action Man (Mam) 1990 Onwards :: Mam Kitbashes & Random Pictures.-
Jump to: