ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dr Evil and I went for a walk

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Walter1965
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Walter1965

Dr Evil and I went for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Dr Evil and I went for a walk   Dr Evil and I went for a walk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:19 pm

Dr evil and I decided to take a walk today.....so we threw on his mask and away we went...We got about a half a mile down our street when he spotted this bike in somebodies trash...He thinks it's a good start for a custom....Cheers WaltDr Evil and I went for a walk 006
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Walts-16-figures-746793052029123/
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Dr Evil and I went for a walk   Dr Evil and I went for a walk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:20 pm

great bike Walt !! I look forward to see what you do with it my friend cheers 
Back to top Go down
peterodgers
Mine Detection
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: Dr Evil and I went for a walk   Dr Evil and I went for a walk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:26 pm

A few lasers, a new paint job and that could look cool! Nice find!

Walter1965

PostSubject: Re: Dr Evil and I went for a walk   Dr Evil and I went for a walk Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 1:55 am

Thanks Guys...I took the bike apart tonight to strip the decals off and prep it for paint...T took out the motor assembly and cleaned out the pet fur and hair from the motor wheels..Put some new batteries in and...IT WORKS!! Lights and everything...The motor works on a pivot axis that leans the bike left and right...It makes a figure eight then travels straight for about ten feet and repeats....So far so good....WalterDr Evil and I went for a walk 015Dr Evil and I went for a walk 017
Back to top Go down
Walter1965
Walter1965

PostSubject: Re: Dr Evil and I went for a walk   Dr Evil and I went for a walk Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:19 pm

Here she is all cleaned up and ready for paint....Dr Evil and I went for a walk 002The seat had a square post on it that the driver attached to...I totally botched it up trying to cut it off....Dr Evil and I went for a walk PhotoI have this trashed computer chair waiting to go to the dump...So I cut out a square of the black naugihide.... Dr Evil and I went for a walk 006Junk sure plays a big role in this hobby LOLDr Evil and I went for a walk 008I made her a new windshield and this is the end results...I' going to poke thru my decals to see what I have...WalterDr Evil and I went for a walk 010
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Dr Evil and I went for a walk   Dr Evil and I went for a walk Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:02 pm

From a bike that you and Dr evil ( cool looking figure) spotted in somebodies trash in the street to taking it apart, re-putting it back together, cleaned it up and then painting you have a fantastic job Walter my friend Wink it looks already for the road.

Mine Detection
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: Dr Evil and I went for a walk   Dr Evil and I went for a walk Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:57 am

Looking good already, even without any decals on it! Nice repair job on the seat - I've seen old office chairs all over the place but never thought to use the material for anything!

PostSubject: Re: Dr Evil and I went for a walk   Dr Evil and I went for a walk Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:04 am

Wow good as new Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Teckno Viking
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Teckno Viking

PostSubject: Re: Dr Evil and I went for a walk   Dr Evil and I went for a walk Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 10:17 am

One mans trash is another mans treasure, surely holds up very true here. Amazing job with the TLC restoration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr Evil and I went for a walk   Dr Evil and I went for a walk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr Evil and I went for a walk
Page 1 of 1