ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cotsworld Y Stand

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

Cotsworld Y Stand Empty
PostSubject: Cotsworld Y Stand   Cotsworld Y Stand Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:40 pm

Need any stands? Wondering which ones are the best for your figures? I thought I'd briefly talk about the Cotsworld Y Metal Stands. Like a lot of people, I prefer to stand My figs on their own but ones that topple easy and fall off of the shelf with the slightest bump is quite annoying and if your like Me and respect your hard earned cash and precious time that you spent making these beloved figures, you don't want nothin' to happen to them so stands are the answer or at least it is for Me. For Me it was a huge question which ones to get? Should I get the crotch ones like Sideshow & Hot Toys? I was so very use to classic leg ones by InToyz from years ago but My collection has grown so thus it was time get more new stands (InToyz ain't easy to find any more:( At first I didn't like the Y types but I thought just give it a chance so I stopped by Monkey Depot and bought the black versions (I didn't want the tan versions at the moment) and I must say it worked out so great and it couldn't be better, now all of My guys are standing and will not topple AT ALL Eek I don't know if these are the best out there nor if the best ever but they work for Me and that is all that counts Cool I will post some pics with a brief commentary for you that wants to know more Very Happy 

The Stands are metal, made by Cotsworld and it consists of two pieces originally in a plastic bag already assembled.

Cotsworld Y Stand P1100696
Cotsworld Y Stand P1100698

You can adjust it by simply moving the end up & down in the post and the clamp works making for a tight fit for a 1/6 action figure.

Cotsworld Y Stand P1100700Cotsworld Y Stand P1100699

Here is some examples. I chose Lizzie Chang to be the modelbounce

Cotsworld Y Stand P1100701

Lizzie is a very short figure so with taller females than her and for males, the adjusting will vary, I advise you to make sure the clamp is completely on the crotch and behind areas and that clamps do not clamp on a shirt cuz otherwise the clamp will not clamp on tight and your figure will fall.

Cotsworld Y Stand P1100702
Cotsworld Y Stand P1100703
Cotsworld Y Stand P1100706

Well, I hope this helps you guys that wanted to know what stands to get or wanted to know how these work. If you got any questions, just give Me a holle Wink

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Cotsworld Y Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cotsworld Y Stand   Cotsworld Y Stand Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:32 pm

very useful mate cheers 
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Cotsworld Y Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cotsworld Y Stand   Cotsworld Y Stand Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:39 pm

That's one nice stand standing there LOL, your last photo it's a fantastic VIEW!

Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

Cotsworld Y Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cotsworld Y Stand   Cotsworld Y Stand Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:42 pm

actionman2272 wrote:
very useful mate cheers 
Indeed they are Dal!

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

Cotsworld Y Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cotsworld Y Stand   Cotsworld Y Stand Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:43 pm

Ackie88 wrote:
That's one nice stand standing there LOL, your last photo it's a fantastic VIEW!
Gosh Ackie, you naughty boy, it wasn't meant to be like that Smile Thanks for the comment!

Back to top Go down
Walter1965
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Walter1965

Cotsworld Y Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cotsworld Y Stand   Cotsworld Y Stand Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:01 pm

brandon,I have a few of the crotch grabber stand that came with my two gearbox firemen and I really like them....I wondered where one could buy them...Now I know..cheers cheers ..Thanks Walter
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Walts-16-figures-746793052029123/
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

Cotsworld Y Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cotsworld Y Stand   Cotsworld Y Stand Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 3:23 pm

Cool and your welcome Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cotsworld Y Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cotsworld Y Stand   Cotsworld Y Stand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cotsworld Y Stand
Page 1 of 1