ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Action Man X Robots

Go down 
+2
peterodgers
Walter1965
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Walter1965
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Walter1965

Action Man X Robots Empty
PostSubject: Action Man X Robots   Action Man X Robots Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:31 am

Hey fellas,I may have posted these dudes somewhere else on AMMO....I cannot remember...Anyhow,I bought these loose from the UK a long time ago...these are rarely seen here in the States.Action Man X Robots..Black #011,Blue #011 and Red #310.. Action Man X Robots 007[size=18]This may sound odd to you but these are some of my favorite figures in my collection...You may ask why? That have terrible articulation and such..I think that part of the reason is that the explode and ya can''t loose the parts because they are attached to the hoses... Action Man X Robots 021 This could be the reason why I liked the Kenner SSP Smash Up Derby set....I'm still trying to find a set that's no a million bucks..Action Man X Robots 970B877EA0564665A98A3403DC7C1B6AAnyhow,back to the X bots...I was checking out Ebay last night and came across a few boxed ones...HOLY Cripes I couldn't get over the asking price...http://www.ebay.com/itm/VERY-RARE-2003-ACTION-MAN-X-ROBOT-DR-X-FIGURE-EUROPEAN-HASBRO-NEW-SEALED-MISB-/121158015744?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1c35949b00 http://www.ebay.com/itm/VERY-RARE-2003-ACTION-MAN-X-ROBOT-DR-X-FIGURE-2-EUROPEAN-HASBRO-NEW-SEALED-MISB-/121156227164?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1c3579505cDo you guys in the UK see them very often?If so did you ever notice the price? Thanks Walt Action Man X Robots 025Action Man X Robots 026Action Man X Robots 018
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Walts-16-figures-746793052029123/
peterodgers
Mine Detection
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: Action Man X Robots   Action Man X Robots Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:53 am

Nice set of robots you got there!

I'm surprised at those prices too! I think the X robots are pretty rare but I'm not sure they're worht that much!
I've not seen that many for sale at charity shops or car boots, but I've never seen the blue guy in the middle at all!
We do have the DVD movies that the X robots were in, which were CGI and pretty poorly animated. It always makes me wonder why the X robots came out as figures when the Skullmen from the TV cartoon series never did, even though other figures from the cartoon did come out, such as Knuck and Natalie, who are both very rare figures.

Sabotage
Sparklebudgie

PostSubject: Re: Action Man X Robots   Action Man X Robots Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:58 am

I love them too!

Action Man X Robots Orangewall006
Action Man X Robots Orangewall007
Action Man X Robots Orangewall011
Action Man X Robots Orangewall013

Walter1965

PostSubject: Re: Action Man X Robots   Action Man X Robots Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 am

Thanks Guy!! WOW!! Nice set!! I really like the aqua green,the gray and especially the brown one !! Can you please tell me their numbers on their backs? Anyone else have DR X and No Face?.DR X is all over the States.Post your pics!! Cheers WaltAction Man X Robots 005
Back to top Go down
Sparklebudgie
Sabotage
Sparklebudgie

PostSubject: Re: Action Man X Robots   Action Man X Robots Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:38 am

I will Walter, the next time I am in the loft. Very Happy 

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Action Man X Robots   Action Man X Robots Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:47 am

Yes I have a DR X and two No Faces my self Very Happy .

French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Action Man X Robots   Action Man X Robots Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:57 pm

Action Man X Robots 970B877EA0564665A98A3403DC7C1B6A

I remember getting this one christmas! I still have the two cars up the loft somewhere although I expect all the accessories are long gone. Do I remember my cousin having a similar set but with a purple car or am I imagining it?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Walter1965
Walter1965

PostSubject: Re: Action Man X Robots   Action Man X Robots Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:53 am

somekindajoe wrote:
Action Man X Robots 970B877EA0564665A98A3403DC7C1B6A

I remember getting this one christmas! I still have the two cars up the loft somewhere although I expect all the accessories are long gone. Do I remember my cousin having a similar set but with a purple car or am I imagining it?
Man it is really cool that you still have them!! No,you are not imagining it...Kenner made a few different sets..Im pretty sure that I had this set pictured...it had a turquois  "SPELLING  "1957 Chevy Nomad station wagon.I forget what the other sedan was...I also had the pickup set...They were super cool...We used to drive my poor Mom nuts lol...We used to have the regular SSP's too...The made many different types....Aahhh ...................the good old days.....Walt
Back to top Go down
DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

PostSubject: Re: Action Man X Robots   Action Man X Robots Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:12 pm

Awesome X Bots, No Face and Dr X's mate as PeteR said never seen the robot in the middle he's interesting, I haven't got any X - Bots but, I'd like 1 or more for my collection, I've got several Dr X's none the same a syours but, one's similar to the guy with the skull on his chest nice veining on his head by the way, I've also got some of the other villains No Face, a lightning dude called Tempest and an ice villain called Antifreeze who my friend promtply snapped his head off trying to swap it over and make a werewolf mutant Evil or Very Mad   

peterodgers wrote:
Nice set of robots you got there!

I'm surprised at those prices too!  I think the X robots are pretty rare but I'm not sure they're worht that much!
I've not seen that many for sale at charity shops or car boots, but I've never seen the blue guy in the middle at all!
We do have the DVD movies that the X robots were in, which were CGI and pretty poorly animated.  It always makes me wonder why the X robots came out as figures when the Skullmen from the TV cartoon series never did, even though other figures from the cartoon did come out, such as Knuck and Natalie, who are both very rare figures.
Interesting point you raise there PeteR only thing I can think for the Skull Men is that the uniform would probably have been very similar to some of Dr X's outfits but, it would have been a good stand alone outfit and mask to dsiguise spare AM's in or even an excuse for a new figure to go with the uniform
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Action Man X Robots   Action Man X Robots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Action Man X Robots
Page 1 of 1