ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boxed Go Cart

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
actionmad
New Recruit
actionmad

Boxed Go Cart Empty
PostSubject: Boxed Go Cart   Boxed Go Cart Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:03 pm

So here I go again after doing the space explorer box and it being very popular I have been asked to have a go at the Go cart box so has anyone got any info on the box any pictures of the art work /what was on the sides and the back and the size of the box itself thanks in advance for any help
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

Boxed Go Cart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxed Go Cart   Boxed Go Cart Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 5:16 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

I got your Spcae Explorer Box from Dave last week and it is STUNNING MATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even better than the one at the show Smile

Im up for the Go Cart one too Smile

Back to top Go down
brownboots
Admin
brownboots

Boxed Go Cart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxed Go Cart   Boxed Go Cart Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 6:27 pm

Boxed Go Cart Gocart_zpsbd90b385

The only pic I have...sorry nothing more hi-res.
Back to top Go down
actionmad
New Recruit
actionmad

Boxed Go Cart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxed Go Cart   Boxed Go Cart Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:39 am

Cheers Dan thanks a lot of work went in to that I was well pleased with the finished item .Dave has said would I have a go at the go cart box another hard to find one. I will have to see if I can get it done for the show again,and thanks for the picture brown boots I have a few pictures from a trade and equipment manuals plus Alan Halls book so got something to get started with ever little helps lol sound like a Tesco advert
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

Boxed Go Cart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxed Go Cart   Boxed Go Cart Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 9:34 am

Well if anyone can get it done mate its you Smile

Im looking forward to this one as well Smile I know Ray had one years ago has he got any photos of it ???

I doubt it knowing Ray but i know i saw some pictures of it on a bed so whoever that was ??????
Back to top Go down
actionmancollector
New Recruit
actionmancollector

Boxed Go Cart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxed Go Cart   Boxed Go Cart Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Danthecoat wrote:
Well if anyone can get it done mate its you Smile

Im looking forward to this one as well :)I know Ray had one years ago has he got any photos of it ???

I doubt it knowing Ray but i know i saw some pictures of it on a bed so whoever that was ??????
that was Vince Mcmillans Dan, I did have a look at his ebay profile a couple of weeks ago but the pics long gone, I have seen one in the flesh before and from what I can remember it was the same size box as the rivercraft and sledge team, it was pretty plain on the back, if I remember correctly it listed a few sports outfits, the only ones I remember where the world cup footballer/olympic champion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boxed Go Cart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxed Go Cart   Boxed Go Cart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boxed Go Cart
Page 1 of 1