ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Childhood Tom Stone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

My Childhood Tom Stone Empty
PostSubject: My Childhood Tom Stone   My Childhood Tom Stone Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:24 pm

This is my childhood Tom Stone re-strung obviously and my General electric heavey machine gun. I love this gun, think the americans used it in vietnam??

My Childhood Tom Stone 22AE9A12-1

And here he is with my childhood AM motorbike, missing one of the small black wheels, Damn

My Childhood Tom Stone PICT2328
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: My Childhood Tom Stone   My Childhood Tom Stone Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:23 pm

fantastic Mark, I still have my childhood Tom, admitingly he has replacement arms but he means the world to me. My wife and son brought me another Tom for my 40th too Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Childhood Tom Stone   My Childhood Tom Stone Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:11 am

Thats a great figure Mark Very Happy brilliant pics too very nice bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: My Childhood Tom Stone   My Childhood Tom Stone Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:32 am

Thanks Jason means a lot coming from you mate.

Thanks Dal. There is something very special about childhood toys and whilst I only have Tom and the bike I'll soon have your DSD, yippeeee. Phil and I are trying to put together a Cotswold order did you want some replacement hands like the ones on mine?? Though the black glived look on yours look pretty cool. Think the hands are $4.49
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: My Childhood Tom Stone   My Childhood Tom Stone Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:32 am

thanks Mark, but Damo recently got me a set from cotswald, so I do not need any at the moment. I probably will not be able to help with the order as I will not be buying anything new now till after Christmas. Thanks for thinking of me mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: My Childhood Tom Stone   My Childhood Tom Stone Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:12 am

No worries Dal. I shouldn't be buying anything till after Christmas either so the order might just have to wait!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Childhood Tom Stone   My Childhood Tom Stone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Childhood Tom Stone
Page 1 of 1