ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New VAM New Hands New Outfits

Go down 
+5
blueboxier
TALLY HO
BAMComix
somekindajoe
TheOneManKid
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

New VAM New Hands New Outfits Empty
PostSubject: New VAM New Hands New Outfits   New VAM New Hands New Outfits Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:38 pm

The wife and I were playing around taking some photos today of my new vintage Action Man; he is a last edition of the traditional body type (I believe). He has the short neck post the same as an Eagle Eyes (at least that is my understanding, correct me if I am wrong). I know because I had to remove his head to get his t-shirt on...Razz 

First up is my take on the basic Action Soldier of 1960s. The fatigues and the M16 are from Modellers Loft and the rest is from Cotswold. I really love their vintage style boots, web belt and cap.

New VAM New Hands New Outfits Img_6412

Next is a the man posing with his new AT jacket and shoulder holster, looks pretty cool I thought...Cool 

New VAM New Hands New Outfits Img_6414

The last is the man playing with his new paws and knife throwing some Kung Fu shapes...lol! 

New VAM New Hands New Outfits Img_6415

Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: New VAM New Hands New Outfits   New VAM New Hands New Outfits Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:50 pm

Great pics, very well photographed!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: New VAM New Hands New Outfits   New VAM New Hands New Outfits Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:54 pm

awesome Ralph, he looks terrific mate cheers 
Back to top Go down
TALLY HO
Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: New VAM New Hands New Outfits   New VAM New Hands New Outfits Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:05 pm

All look very good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New VAM New Hands New Outfits   New VAM New Hands New Outfits Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:40 pm

he looks great
Back to top Go down
blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: New VAM New Hands New Outfits   New VAM New Hands New Outfits Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:05 pm

great work malph is that a k-bar knife he has

Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: New VAM New Hands New Outfits   New VAM New Hands New Outfits Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:48 pm

very nice outfits ! good looking figure too !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenNew VAM New Hands New Outfits G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: New VAM New Hands New Outfits   New VAM New Hands New Outfits Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:02 pm

blueboxier wrote:
great work malph is that a k-bar knife he has
Yes, it is this little item from Cotswold http://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GIEW-07KH

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: New VAM New Hands New Outfits   New VAM New Hands New Outfits Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:04 pm

Kung fuuuu! Great pics! cheers 
Back to top Go down
Cappy
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Cappy

PostSubject: Re: New VAM New Hands New Outfits   New VAM New Hands New Outfits Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:56 pm

Looks great and well photographed and posed.

Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

PostSubject: Re: New VAM New Hands New Outfits   New VAM New Hands New Outfits Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:53 pm

Nice work you've got a good figure, those outfits look really good like the simple uncluttered look of the basic soldier with the knife and it looks good with a tshirt underneath, the AT jacket looks good and the posing on the last photo nice work Surprised 
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: New VAM New Hands New Outfits   New VAM New Hands New Outfits Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:09 pm

DrDalek6 wrote:
Nice work you've got a good figure, those outfits look really good like the simple uncluttered look of the basic soldier with the knife and it looks good with a tshirt underneath, the AT jacket looks good and the posing on the last photo nice work   Surprised 
Many thanks mate! I wanted to make nice clean basic Action Soldier with a good strong pose...glad you like it! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New VAM New Hands New Outfits   New VAM New Hands New Outfits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New VAM New Hands New Outfits
Page 1 of 1