ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..

Go down 
+10
Joe90
Bond007ca
Wolf_Soldier64
blueboxier
inntruderr61
jcast
BAMComix
AManfromcoalville
Captian action
clivvers
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. Empty
PostSubject: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:31 am

I can't see what all the fuss is about with molded on clothes, i have no problem with them at all..  Send all your unwanted molded on's to me Laughing 

I've put in a little deliberate error in there somewhere for you to find, it's not my normal text errors, read carefully and take note (hint hint!) It's to test your memory and awareness:

Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. 30139136543_038efc9065_o
 Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. 30139136573_5b61c15370_o
 Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. 30139136583_0e969df352_o
 Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. 30139136593_57fec809c5_o

Last edited by clivvers on Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:18 am

is it that one minute he is fighting x-corps ,then he is on duty for x-corps(or rather not on duty for them,therfore meaning he does work for them) ,then he is fighting x-corps again????

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
AManfromcoalville
Flock Head
AManfromcoalville

PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:25 am

cheers cheers cheers S U P E R B!!!!! A B S O L U T E L Y S U P E R B!!!! cheers cheers cheers 

What an achievement!!!!  For me, you've breathed life into the 'molded-ons!' Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  where no life has gone before! Laughing 

I think I recognize one of the 'maelstroms' machine guns - but at seven levels above the NNS?  I'm staying schtum!!!!

In no particular order, I love the humour ( KA TING! 'The latest hairstyles from London Paris New York!' ) The Layout, the detailed work, and the creativity.

Definitely worth the time you've put into this - congratulations!!!

Last edited by AManfromcoalville on Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:17 am

Superb Clive !, sorry mate I wasn't looking for the mistake, I enjoyed it too much mate cheers 
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:30 pm

Captian action wrote:
is it that one minute he is fighting x-corps ,then he is on duty for x-corps(or rather not on duty for them,therfore meaning he does work for them) ,then he is fighting x-corps again????
YES! You got it! Well spotted mate! Wink 

clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:50 pm

AManfromcoalville wrote:
cheers cheers cheers S U P E R B!!!!! A B S O L U T E L Y  S U P E R B!!!! cheers cheers cheers 

What an achievement!!!!  For me, you've breathed life into the 'molded-ons!' Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  where no life has gone before! Laughing 

I think I recognize one of the 'maelstroms' machine guns - but at seven levels above the NNS?  I'm staying schtum!!!!

In no particular order, I love the humour ( KA TING! 'The latest hairstyles from London Paris New York!' ) The Layout, the detailed work, and the creativity.

Definitely worth the time you've put into this - congratulations!!!
Wow Jim, Thanks! - Your kind words are very much appreciated and very encouraging, it to makes me want to raise the bar even further for future posts.. Some Action Man ones are definitely on the cards. Jim you have Eagle eyes - in spotting some of my reused (borrowed) Kitbash equipment, well spotted! lol!  Smile 

clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:57 pm

actionman2272 wrote:
Superb Clive !, sorry mate I wasn't looking for the mistake, I enjoyed it too much mate cheers 
Thanks Dal Very Happy  I hope some of my comic/posters can bring some sunshine to someone's day, and also help bring in new forum members. I'm already planning more Wink  " Forward.. march!" Smile

jcast
New Recruit
jcast

PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:24 am

Wow! That is nice!

Did you use any special apps or just photo manipulation?
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:27 pm

jcast wrote:
Wow! That is nice!

Did you use any special apps or just photo manipulation?
Thanks jcast! Smile 

I used a CAD/ART program and lightpen, along with photo editing software to put this all together. It's all done on my desktop pc Wink 

I design/tweak most of my own filters and effects, I then save them to the pasting board, to be used at a later time for other comic/posters.
The software I use has tons of stuff I haven't tried out yet Shocked  I'm going to have a go at designing my own speech bubbles, Fonts and clip art next.

Have you tried downloading 'Comic Life' for a free trial??? I think you should try it out, I've seen some excellent results on this forum from members who've used it, it's easy to use Very Happy

jcast
New Recruit
jcast

PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:31 pm

A CAD/ART program, eh? That makes sense, as I've never see those kind of effects. Thanks for the info.

I have Comic Life. I used it to create the comic here:
https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t3103-max-steel-getting-there-photo-story

I have Comic Book Creator as well and use GIMP for different effects, but don't know if I can use it to layer the pics the way you did.

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:12 am

cool stuff!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:37 am

Thanks inntruderr61, I'm glad you like it  Smile 

blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:31 pm

jcast wrote:
A CAD/ART program, eh? That makes sense, as I've never see those kind of effects. Thanks for the info.

I have Comic Life. I used it to create the comic here:
https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t3103-max-steel-getting-there-photo-story

I have Comic Book Creator as well and use GIMP for different effects, but don't know if I can use it to layer the pics the way you did.

jcast try it what do you have to lose

Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:06 pm

Clive, that Is Awesome enjoyed reading this well done  Very Happy Very Happy 

Eagle Eyes
Bond007ca

PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:39 pm

Very Cool.... Awesome Work!!!!

LOL

Len

Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. Bond0010
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:51 am

Bond007ca wrote:
Very Cool.... Awesome Work!!!!

LOL

Len
Thanks Bond!  cheers 

Joe90
Eagle Eyes
Joe90

PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:33 am

clivvers wrote:
...I can't see what all the fuss is about with molded on clothes, I have no problem with them at all...

Molded on clothes are like tattoos -- you just can't unbutton them. Great graphics, Clive!
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:53 pm

Thanks, Doug!  Smile 

clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:32 am

I've managed to reload some missing photos, it's a start.. I've got a lot more to repost (a mammoth task) study  

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 7:59 am

good man Clive  cheers 
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 12:28 am

Thanks, Dal!  Smile 

BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 8:53 am

Really cool, excellent!

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 1:24 pm

Cheers, Brandon! I'm glad you like this post  Smile 

BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 9:13 am

clivvers wrote:
Cheers, Brandon!  I'm glad you like this post  Smile 

Very Happy 

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 4:34 pm

I find Flickr to be a knightmare to use for sharing photos to forums, it was not an easy affair, i had to shorten the BB Code length. It's now taken me 2 hours to get the 4 missing photos above reposted Sad

Are they showing up ok for forum members?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Non-VAM and Other 1:6 Scale Figure Lines :: Other 1/6 Figure Collections-
Jump to: